Kills over 10k cute girls and gets away with it

>Kills over 10k cute girls and gets away with it
Defend this mass murderer without resorting to the phrase "clones aren't people".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9BLHmDS81g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZABxlm6eA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clones aren't people

he did it all for the rare pet drop

Clones aren't real people.

The law said it was okay so it's not murder. It was war.

You just triggered some bad memories, OP.

He is cute himself. Cute can do no wrong.

There is no defense, he was an evil bastard, all the people involved were bastards, even Mikoto feels guilty for her role on the experiment. His actions after that fact are purely driven by the weight of his sins. That's why he would gladly take a shot in the head, saving Last Order and putting an end to his misery.

Accel x Mikoto OTP.

Also Replicants are not human.

>implying generic mikoto clone #4738247238 even had any self awareness

It's kind of like when cultists kill themselves with kool aid, who even honestly cares.

Accel is best girl.
Best girls can get away with anything.

He saved cutest daughteru Last Order and has been taking care of her since.

He's a pretty cool dude.

I don't get how he was supposed to complete the experiment in a reasonable amount of time.

If he had to kill over 100,000 clones or whatever it was, I know it was something ludicrous, and he only fights one or two in a given day, if that, then it would take decades to go through them all.

Unless they tuned him loose against small armies of them at certain times, I don't see any logic. Not that there's much logic to any of it anyway, I mean, none of it actually changes what he's capable of.

Accel is a cute girl himself, they're allowed to get away with that stuff.

>none of it actually changes what he's capable of

They might have actually given him hell with the last few and forced him to improve. Touma managed to overwhelm a god after 10,000 battles for example. [spoilers]I don't know if this makes Touma a monster or if the sisters were a bunch of scrubs[/spoiler]

I fucked up that spoiler pitifully.

Ctrl S to spoiler.
Also, overwhelm isn't the right word. All Touma managed to do after 10000 deaths was dodge the fuck out of her attacks and manage to get closer to her with his upper half still alive.

I mean she was completely fucked as long she had Gungnir. There was no way for her to win unless she chucked the thing, which I would call being overwhelmed to some degree. Outmaneuvered would work better I guess. Also, thanks for the the Ctr S thing. Can't believe I didn't know that.

I still hate him.

>"Hurr Durr he did not kno they were humans"

Bastard knew what he was doing, and did we forget he TRIED TO TORTURE AND KILL Mikoto despite realizing she has feelings too? Or when he tried to MURDER Touma twice?

10032 explicitly did not want to die but he kept chasing her like a bloodlusted dog

>TRIED TO TORTURE AND KILL Mikoto
That'll just make the forgiveness sex even hotter.

The experiment was never meant to succeed

It was meant for Touma to play hero and have the girls scattered around the planet to create a global AIM field, and to give Aleister rapid response commandos worldwide. Accelerator was never going to turn level 6 from killing girls.

Mikoto is for Misaki.
Accel is for Estelle.

So if Accelerator reverses vectors because he wants others to stay away, what do the powers of the other level 5's say about their personal reality?

It's too bad those mikoto clones won't live

Tsunderes aren't people.

Killing people isn't wrong

Mikoto wants mindblowing orgasms.

Stop posting, Mugino

He was grinding

It's been a while, but was it meant specifically for Touma to stop it?

Women like bad boys, he just took it a little too far since the clones never used the safe word.

Killing people is ok

*with Touma

When you manage to actually creep out your monotone third person speaking clone, you know you're a yandere

>"I'm going to be in the SAME PLACE at the SAME TIME as that IDIOT"

Accompanied by heavy breathing, cackling, and rape face

Accelerator is going to get another clone lusting after his dick in the manga. I love that he has two ongoing manga series.

Damn girl, he's not that great. How's Mikoto's pet lesbian feel about this?

>he's not that great
He'd be fucking every pussy in AC, female or male, if more people saw him brush up those bangs with blood.

Estelle might never appear in the LN but I appreciate that she's all over the idol manga.
>He'd be fucking every pussy in AC
Wrong. There are people with 100% immunity to the T, like Kumokawa Maria.

But Kagun was just future Touma

Seriously? Like yeah, he's a nice guy but he goes too far for people. He'd always be off helping someone instead of with the girl. He's more of an idol with a dick you mount than a person to care about.

That's pretty much only the beginning of OT. After then it's a downhill spiral of his misfortune snowballing him into progressively worse situations.

Well, the only different between OT and NT in that aspect is that all of the problems in NT go directly to him rather than him coming across them.

Reminder that Excel was eating the clone's fingers some times.

still waiting for the railgun mango for accel and mikot meetup.

>Smething something reduced accountability
>something something redemption
>clones forgave him?

Clones never hated him

My understanding is that the sisters share memories so they are similar to tachikoma. Their individuality is fuzzy and could be even considered immortal due to mikasa network.

I mean they kind of aren't people

If the clones themselves aren't holding a grudge then shy should I?

He protects a loli now so that gets him out of jail free because bad writing.

But then again, who does?

It did have an interesting effect on him when the problems starting to gun for him. His "protect everyone" mentality started to lose a little ground to "protect me and mine." He still tries, but he has definitely formed more priorities.

He's cuter than the clones, also clones aren't real people

It's more like no one is sane in AC.

Moe exterminator should get a medal.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9BLHmDS81g

>Accelerator
>Cute
did you mean accelerator or Yuriko?
Because I don't ever recall he was that cute.

Where's my fucking NT18??
I'm so excited to see the failure magician once again.

May

The only bad thing he did was not finish the job.

I feel the exact same way, do you know how long it takes to kill 10,000 or 20,000 people when each one can take 30 minutes to an hour to kill?

Assuming each one takes 30 minutes and he does a full 40 hour work week. I think this is generous because he still has to travel to each location and he doesn't seem like a very punctual guy. This means he only kills 80 people per week.

This means he's already been killing them for 2.4 years, and will take another 2.4 years to finish.

Assuming he doesn't take weekends off he's killing them at a rate of 16 per day, which still means he's been doing it for 1.7 years with 1.7 years remaining. I suppose it is possible but the story doesn't really portray it like it has taken that long.

Seriously mate ?
May like after 2 months without counting this month.
If that's true then probably kamachi is planning something good for this
volume.

It's a guess. March is Booboo, but NT18 can come in April if they decide to give HO the finger.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZABxlm6eA

Wasn't there that one page in the manga of a room filled with dead clones. Wouldn't that imply a much greater rate than 16 per day.

I also remember hearing that the fights all took place in the sealed chamber from the beginning of the experiment all the way till just before 10,000, where they moved outside. Presumably because they'd hit the keter threshold and needed Touma to stop it or just to add variety in the environment.

You all don't give Accel enough credit. All the posts in this thread and not one person went into detail in how he might have been feeling or the motivation behind his actions and why he did what he did in the first place. You're all stupid robots and this is yet another reason out of literal thousands why I hate this fanbase if you can even call it that and supposedly you all "like" Accel. I'm not even surprised.

Accel is a complex character so I can't really and in fact don't blame you novices for not understanding this tortured soul. Most of you most likely enjoy his character because he's powerful and makes thinks go boom but in reality he doesn't need any of the power he has to be happy and for me to enjoy him as a character and In fact I think it's a curse.

It was in the show too but I'm too lazy to find it.

Anyone with enough brains to see that a mentally unstable child being basically controlled by sociopaths (whom instructed him to murder the clones) might have a few issues in judgement wouldn't be biting OP's weak bait.

Although you nerds may not believe it Saten and Accel are birds of a feather in their suffering believe it or not but just on the opposite sides of the power scale. Accel is powerful almost to the point of it being a true curse and causing most of the pain and suffering in his life and Saten is weak and lives around strong espers in AC with friends in one of the most elite schools in the city which puts her through more pain than most of you would even try to comprehend. I however don't underestimate the Pain Saten feels and I've seen it for myself and remember it well in the level upper arc when she let a small portion of it leak out.

I can say with an honest heart that I believe Saten feels a more consistent pain throughout her life with a lot of time to ponder on everything while Accel likely feels a lot more pain but in much deeper bursts. I'm not sure which is worse.

He won't let himself get away with it. Self-maintained anguish is the best.

They merely feared him, and the weak should fear the strong.

Wait? so Estelle and the rosenthals are jew?

My wife mobileposter is cute!

>Rosenthal
>flashback of how they were told to fuck off from their homeland
>ancestors have hebrew names like Jacob, Nathan, etc.
>golems
What was your first guess, user?

>Girls were of total consent.
>He was being monitored all the time at the locations of conflict.
>Girls were all organic cybernetic linked to massive supercomputer.
>Experiment was to see how long a computer network of combat clones could do against a Rank 5.
>Got fired when beaten by powerless-power nullifying clueless douche-bag.
>Gets shit on every day by lower rank nobodies because people that hired him published him getting assed kick.
>
>Becomes liked to the network by using a battery to amplify receiving supercomputer network traffic and using it as a sort of V-Ram in placed of his blown out mind which needs physical therapy pretty much every day.
>Simply doesn't bother people that don't piss him off.

In the end he is just a normal guy with superpowers that had to deal with killing 10k by losing sympathy, much like a soldier being in a war for too long. He even gets the healthcare benefits.

Give up. Acc already has a harem of Last O, Estelle and her ""corpse"" servant, the P.E. Teacher, and some certain Misaka clones.

>>>/fanfiction/

Fuckin worth it

He can't keep getting away with this

He killed whiney bitches, whiney overprivleged bitches. In order to foment the revolution, he killed whiney Jewish bitches. Who was all going to die anyway.

You didn't say nothing about misogynist fascist marxist racist nihilism.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't he start out the experiment going "What... aren't you going to say something? Beg, scream, SOMETHING? Aren't you scared?" And the first clones just kept repeating to finish the mission. Eventually their lack of personality disgusted him and he shut down his emotions besides enjoying killing them in order to cope with it?

Okay, they be his family or something.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

HELP KANZAKI PLEASEEEEEEE

ARRGGHAHHHHAHHAAAAAAAAA
HE'S STILL TOO STRONG
KANZAKI HELP ME
TSUCHIMIKADO HELP ME

>accel is bad
Stop this meme.

Our magic plan is underway
Well you better get ready for a brand new day
Hey, Aleister, what do you say
The Church is gonna win today

They're singing
Go, Stiyl, go
Go, Stiyl, go
The rune man’s gonna win today

Go, Stiyl, go
Go, Stiyl, go

We got the power, we got the speed
Acqua and Saints are all we need
Well this is the year for Index III
So come and cheer with Laura’s tea

We're singing now
Go, Stiyl, go
Go, Stiyl, go

TIME TO GO FULL POWER

he is a cute girl, perhaps cuter than the 10k combined so it is okay

>Misakas combined
>Will of the network
She is the best girl.
Actually the dead Misakas've made her best so Accel is did nothing wrong.

Is season 3 out yet?

Just another day, huh

Touma killed over 6 billion people and got away with it.
And don't try to defend it with something like "Version_Omega wasn't real" or "it's just a simulation".

Would a possible season 3 cover Othinus?

Touma is also cute, so it's fine.

hell no, I'm not sure it would cover ww3