Why is Stella so perfect, Sup Forums?

Why is Stella so perfect, Sup Forums?

Stella a shit. A SHIT.

Sara Bloodlily is infinitely better

Shizuku > Nene > Toda > Ayase > Stella

She triggers asterisktards hard.

Stella makes Ikki use a condom, she's a poor man's Mio.

Perfectly worst girl and cancerous tsundere.

>Mio takes Basara's seed
>Possible impregnation
This is truly the greatest and most impactful event of this decade.

Great taste.

Fuck off Asteirsktard.

Same Stellatard.

Why is Stella so shit? She ruined the whole show.

////////////>.

Stella is love interest and tsundere done wrong. Terrible character and bad bimbo design on top if it.

>official shit

yo what the fuck

Wonderful isn't it?

Fuck off Digibro. Stella and Rakudai a shit.

More pics?

Only these two

Was it rape?

I want to live inside Maria

Maria is best girl and hottest semen demon.

Because she triggers Sup Forums by breaking the tired Tsundere trope and actually getting romantically involved with the main character in under 300 chapters.
On any other board you could explain Stella to someone and go 'wait what's wrong with the character? Oh Sup Forums hates her, she must be good then.' because Sup Forums has become so contrarian at this point that it's a meme.

Something I'll never forget is the bath scene in 1st episode(I think?). Damn those sounds effects, those massive boobs, I had one of the greatest faps I've ever had and it wasn't even a fucking hentai. My god, it was damn good.

Imouto and Nene saved the show. Shark teeth guy was cool too.

>neo tsundere
>good

It is.
Only people as deluded as yourself and the majority of this board think otherwise.
Even if you ignore the fact nobody wants to invest into 200+ chapter Romance stories where 200 of them have a 'will they/won't they' you'd have to be a blind retard to see how fucking tiring Tsundere archtypes have gotten.
It's to the point you either A. Point them out from design alone or B. Will latch onto even the slightest hint that a character is Tsun and call said character a tsundere.
It's sad really that you think something that at it's core is a artificially extension to a series is something is good, and even sadder than you're so close minded to want change.

Wait, wait, wait. They fucked?
My mind can't process this, did they really fuck?

>Stella fanboy defending shallowness
Top kek.