What kind of retard would think that a piece of cloth is """oppression""" ?

What kind of retard would think that a piece of cloth is """oppression""" ?

It's called fashion

you're right, Muslims should be encouraged to wear their clothing. When i am walking down the street i want to see that this person is a Muslim and i should not have anything to do with them.

Segregation is good.

No, it's not fashion. It's a way for women to show modesty and self-respect. If you're going to try to make a shitty fucking bait, at least make it half decent, you motherfucking ignorant piece of shit.

you don't get whipped in public or stoned for not wearing "fashion" retard

>get rocks or acid thrown in your face for not wearing it
>its a literal trash bag that would drown any person dumb enough to wear it in the desert in their own sweat
>"fashion"

but would you pay a hijab-wearing cashier?
Would you obey a hijab-clad policewoman?
Would you interact with the hijab in work-relations?

You don't see the point. Publicly, that's what we say for the reasons we ban this shit. Privately, we ban it as a message that we don't want you in our countries. Take the fucking hint already.

Fashion is when you get kicked the shit out of you for being a flaming faggot.
Oppression is when not wearing a piece of cloth gets you stoned.

No, I'd ask any of these retarded women why they aren't accompanied by a man and proceed to throw rocks in her face.

It's important we participate in and support other peoples culture.

They are accompanied by a good muslim man. But he always walks at least 7 steps long steps ahead of them.

First men walk, then male children, then women and female children.

Yes, my culture is basically gone already, so now I will appropriate the somalian culture.

>It's called fashion

It's foreign and alien to Canada and doesn't belong here. No authentic Canadian would ever submit to a foreign alien religion.

I could careless desu. I think its cute when its just the hijab and not a whole body covered in cloth. I dated one of your women in hs. She used to tell her parents that she was going to "study" at a friends house but she went to make me bust fat nuts in all her holes. YOU mad isis boi?

Fashion. That you have to wear, or else.

Are detached heads fashion as well?

Trudeau did

Leafs BTFO

My Indian sweetheart likes wearing hers outdoors. She actually chosen to and she's not even Muslim.

Muh hair

Retards

It's oppression
In many white cultures, a womans hair was considered magical and a big asset to her. To have short hair was considered to be cursed.
Having long, healthy hair is an attraction for many men as it's viewed as "Feminine". By covering it up, you are removing a part of her individuality that makes her well, her.
Wonder what muslims would do if they met a woman and didn't realize her hair was red, oh wait, that's something men are only supposed to have and if women have it, it's considered bad.

>Trudeau did
>Leafs BTFO

He's not a Canadian, he's a traitor.

kek

Well yeah youre british-- you pretty much have to now

oppression is hot tho
All women desire to be dominated by men