#AUSPOL SEEYA LATER SAM

Sup cunts. Bit late today.
Previous thread

>Every Australian capital over 30C this week
news.com.au/technology/environment/every-australian-capital-over-30c-this-week/news-story/3d410c274f1b4cac760aa7e9956666d3

>Sam Dastyari resignation: How we got here
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-12/sam-dastyari-resignation-how-did-we-get-here/9249380

>Australia’s foreign spy agency launches new agent recruitment campaign
news.com.au/national/politics/australias-foreign-spy-agency-launches-new-agent-recruitment-campaign/news-story/d078f6c00339d0e6a80c94263f92c290

>China businesses wary of Australia's 'suspicious attitude' amid political row
baka.com.au/world/china-businesses-wary-of-australias-suspicious-attitude-amid-political-row-20171212-h038k5.html

>China slams Malcolm Turnbull's 'hysterical, racist paranoia'; anniversary unlikely to mend relations
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-12/china-slams-australia-hysterical-racist-paranoia/9248950

>Australian musicians launch #meNOmore
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/australian-musicians-launch-menomore/news-story/3e7d9f250014e439ac2c6ae4b47711d7

>Climate change to cause increase in Australian wind production
abc.net.au/radio/programs/worldtoday/climate-change-to-cause-increase-in-australian-wind-production/9250486

>Bob Katter standing up for his beliefs
youtube.com/watch?v=zYjlxvP2Zlw&t=15s

>Interview with Joram Richa - Australian Conservatives Candidate for Bennelong
youtube.com/watch?v=2MHBLuqrYBo

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/comment/wake-up-australia-the-sam-dastyari-incident-proves-youre-racist-20171109-gzigzm.html
ebay.com.au/itm/Authorized-3323-Gerber-Index-Red-DP-Fine-Edge-Pocket-Clip-Folding-Knife-Folder/232469303305?epid=2212790276&hash=item3620401009:g:FWEAAOSwWf9Zpf5g
archive.is/aP141
archive.is/7H22W#selection-1811.0-1811.55
archive.is/r74oP#selection-3943.0-3943.100
archive.is/voxex#selection-1811.0-1811.54
ebay.com.au/itm/Cold-Steel-Peace-Maker-III-20PBSZ-Fixed-Blade-Knife/401246604875?epid=2254495424&hash=item5d6c294e4b:g:WFkAAOSwGwlaIprI
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-12/liberals-defend-their-dealings-with-chinese-businessman/9251172
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-24649333
theguardian.com/world/2009/may/07/china-quake-pupils-death-toll
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvhifdgUFY
lung.org/about-us/blog/2016/07/popcorn-lung-risk-ecigs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KEaOzqWdgE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cunt's fucked.

Why isn't he being tried for treason?
Is there an actual legal answer to this?

Thank god, hate that cunt

"Chinese New Year is a uniquely Australian celebration"

Anyone else get pissed whenever Turnbull speaks about Australia he calls us the most successful multicultural country in the world I want that cunt gone.

Sup

baka.com.au/comment/wake-up-australia-the-sam-dastyari-incident-proves-youre-racist-20171109-gzigzm.html

This is the worst article i have ever read.

Yes, but plenty of other politicians have said the same thing before.

GOOK'D

why do pathetic aussie whitebois bow before the superior chinaman?

I can imagine some inner city hipster sipping xer's soy latte while typing that up

>30 year old student gets set upon and beat up by a pack of 20 niggers
>loses consciousness, phone, wallet stolen
>when he comes to he calls to a group for help
>different group comes over and beats him again
God I fucking hate these Sudanese niggers

Say Hello to the future PM

White cunt got killed by niggers with a machete yesterday. Go melbs.

always carry a knife
stab the first one to get within arms reach
if they're walking near you cross the street
if you can't start slashing
they're all fucking cowards if they think they're gonna lose

>Why isn't he being tried for treason?
>Is there an actual legal answer to this?

Because they are all selling us to the Chinese, charging him means questions will be asked and investigations that might lead back to them.

>povrpubo
heh

Any recommendations on a good concealable knife?

Daily reminder - Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Keep this in mind on the Day of the Nursing Home.

Europe is gonna control Australia.

gerber folder
fits in your boot comfortably

Something like this seems like it would be good

>ebay.com.au/itm/Authorized-3323-Gerber-Index-Red-DP-Fine-Edge-Pocket-Clip-Folding-Knife-Folder/232469303305?epid=2212790276&hash=item3620401009:g:FWEAAOSwWf9Zpf5g

Sucks we can't legally get daggers (At least in vic).

The Bennelong Election will be close. Its very important too.

>Newspoll puts Bennelong on knife edge
>According to the Newspoll published in The Australian, they are 50-50 on the two-party preferred vote and 39-39 on the primary vote.
archive.is/aP141

>Bennelong by-election: unions try on ‘Mediscare’ tactic
archive.is/7H22W#selection-1811.0-1811.55

>Opposition Leader Bill Shorten ‘repelling’ Bennelong voters towards Liberal candidate John Alexander
archive.is/r74oP#selection-3943.0-3943.100

>Bennelong by-election: Liberal polling points to a win
archive.is/voxex#selection-1811.0-1811.54

>legally
not legal to murder cunts or bash cunts but the sudos and somalis are still doing it
i'd rather get fined or be jailed than die
probably get something matte and dark not bright red

Now that you mention it, there is a really good boot knife made by cold steel made in two variants.

Peacemaker II (Larger)
Peacemaker III (Smaller)

>ebay.com.au/itm/Cold-Steel-Peace-Maker-III-20PBSZ-Fixed-Blade-Knife/401246604875?epid=2254495424&hash=item5d6c294e4b:g:WFkAAOSwGwlaIprI

And where do you reckon the really bad Sudanese and Somalis end up?
Prison in Victoria must be like fucking London nowadays
I hope you like your new Imam

Unironically this. Fucking cunts sold out the country that their parents and grandparents apparently fought for.

cold steel are alright quality, pretty down the middle with some creative designs intermingled with classics, but everything they make is heavy so if you're not a bigger bloke probably opt for something else

Fucking been sick as a dog for the last few days.
Think I picked up a bug from my one nighter.
> throat so sore I can barely drink water, eating is impossible
> pissing every few half an hour
> shitting curry-like fire
> weak feeling.
> drowsy but can only sleep 3 hours

Theyy're mostly 'youths' and end up in Parkville with very light sentences

Better europe than china

Reminder Howard stole your guns.

How dare you not think pic related is a peaceful and kind refugee youth.
Fucking racist, He is clearly a troubled young 14 year old

The best thing about Dastyarigate is that it's convinced the Cuckalition that it will win a third term

I miss Joh.

I love Peter Mensah, don't use him racist pig

Alg*ri*n detected

gimme my gun put me on the list

Was he just randomly attacked?

>SA
>Red
This guys having a laugh

Anyone have the answers to the spy quiz?

I don't like the Coalition, but why the fuck would you want Shorten, his union buddies, and pinko apparatchiks, to run the country further into the ground?

>China slams Malcolm Turnbull's 'hysterical, racist paranoia'; anniversary unlikely to mend relations

why are little dicked chinks so insecure #auspol ?

Anyone see that 45 year old father and his son fighting that young kid? It was on the news. Sad!

over what?

IT'S TOO FUCKING HOT AND IT'S ONLY BEEN 12 DAYS INTO SUMMER

Whats for dinner lads

Someone give me a tldr on that traitor working for the chinese, what did he actually do?

muslim micro dick hops into bed with china micro dicks

chaos ensues

>memeflag
Can't take you seriously until you take off the flag

I'm broke af but I managed to score me a bag of potatoes so I was going to roast them up tonight

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-12/liberals-defend-their-dealings-with-chinese-businessman/9251172

>libs are taking money from chinese too
>"it's okay because sam used the money for personal expenses which is bad while we just used it for campaign expenses which is perfectly fine"

fucking hell why the fuck are international donations even legal? After all this bullshit with the dual citizenship people getting kicked out due to theoretical conflicting interests, but they don't see any issues with directly receiving money from foreign interests?

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Don't know could have been drug dealing stuff.

Nothing
Can't eat

You have caught aids user

>why the fuck are international donations even legal
Not for long neighbour, not for long

better jews than the chink jew...?

It wouldn't make a difference.
Chinese "australians" could just set up groups within australia that receive foreign money which they pass on to our traitor leaders.

Gimme my gun

Yep politicians are corrupt i was right all along.

Please tell me that filename is wrong

The quiz itself means very little dude, it's more about your ability to communicate and gets others to communicate to you
It's about having a fine eye for detail and the ability to recall them. Basically they want people who are able to "see" what they are looking at, not what thier preconceived notions force them to see

These things you can practice. Memory games that move onto puzzels and shit, getting coloured textas and writing first the colour the texta is, then writing a different colour, with the texta (ie writing blue in red texta)

When you have that shit downpat, you need then to be able to practice with more memory games. The game I have my two under 5 year old daughters playing is "Whats missing" set out a tray, something to cover it and place small, somewhat detailed things around (I reconmend something simple, like different coloured dice and different upward facing numbers) I let them look at it for a few seconds, then they close thier eyes and I remove some. They tell me what colour and numbers they had about 70% of the time. You keep adding more and more, then taking/changing more and more

D

J U S T
U
S
T

now the chinks know the house/apartment scam is run they are turning to 'child care'.

look out for Chinese child care centres that are cheap built, multi storey and run by chinks, with all the associated care and empathy this parasitic races is known for

im starting to see too many pink wojaks outside of /biz/ now

more specifically super aids

Are we supposed to believe that just one of our politicians is a foreign spy? Especially when so many bent over backwards to try and defend him.

Oi cunts what's this shit I heard about a failed suicide bombing?

Inbred man with 60 iq couldn't even kill himself properly.

>design bomb
>chinese parts
>jihad durka durka
>Loose alot of skin and hair
>?????
>Profit

>NYC

Nevermind, someone told me it was in Aus....

We probably get an attempt every week tbqh.

Awesome

>Chinese children die in school wall collapse
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-24649333

>Sichuan earthquake killed more than 5,000 pupils, says China
theguardian.com/world/2009/may/07/china-quake-pupils-death-toll

>get sent to jail for 10 years by some cunt judge who uses the fact you had a knife on you as proof you provoked the incident.

Problem is they're the only thing keeping the uni cunts in check.

I need a beer!

>be a hypothetical knife carrier
>"honest judge, that nigger pulled a knife on me"
>"I self-defensed it away from him and then the cunt fell on it"

I was thinking a whisky

Labor has been in power there for 15 years you daft cunt

Better yet, unless you're in a place where there's extensive CCTV just straight up don't report incidents to cops. If you have to cut some coon up after him and his mates try to jump you, let them explain it at the ER. Getting to cops involved will 9 times out of 10 just make shit worse for you.
Cops in this country exist to protect criminals from their victims, not the other way around.

Gimme my gun

what whisky mate? Also australia's alcohol tax is robbery same with smokes

We get its bad for us but making something more expensive isn't going to stop people from buying it.

"Care and empathy".

9/10 the cops will lay bullshit charges on you and you'll have to spend tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees to trying to avoid spending the next 2 decades in jail.

The statistics say otherwise. But we know it's all a money making scheme. The fucking government is making it extremely difficult to take up "healthier alternatives" like vaping so they can still make big bucks on the cigarette taxes.

What if you are a nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=iJvhifdgUFY

Then you get free legal aid and some kike tells the judge a sob story about how terrible it is growing up around other niggers and you're let off with probation.

i don't smoke ciggarette's but i like the odd cigar.

>i go buy the odd cigar with my booze
>oh that will be $100

>wot

oh the cigar is like $48

>are international donations even legal?
pretty sure they are, for now

both major parties take money from china

>vaping
>healthy
Enjoy your popcorn lung.

Glenfarclas 10 yr

While I agree it's robbery, I can accept it as the trade off for universal healthcare, because unfortunately there be retards in society

>popcorn lung.
whats that?

something he just made up i reckon but i'm looking forward to hearing what he is going to respond with

lung.org/about-us/blog/2016/07/popcorn-lung-risk-ecigs.html

>When inhaled, diacetyl causes bronchiolitis obliterans - more commonly referred to as "popcorn lung" - a scarring of the tiny air sacs in the lungs resulting in the thickening and narrowing of the airways.

youtube.com/watch?v=KEaOzqWdgE0

nice i'm gunna use that one

>young south Sudanese young men

Is it just me or does this type of inability to talk properly as a journalist, when literally their only job is to speak well, piss you off?

its time like this i wish hitler won