What type of moe is Revy?

What type of moe is Revy?

The kind of moe that makes me want drink with her and then fuck her

Revy is my daughteru. I want to take care of her and make her happy.

Revy is Genki Moe

Colonel Kurtz moe

I want to smell that piece of paper.

Which Revy do you like more, early Revy ala submarine episode, or late Revy, ala Roberta's Blood Trail?

>Roberta's Blood Trail?
>canon
Get out.

>OAD based on the manga
>not canon

She's the same obnoxious edgelord in both.

Yakuza arc Revy a best

It was the best way to develop Rock without doing a gorillion more seasons. (I obviously would have wanted that, but I'll take what I can get)

Did you even watch it? RBT is where Revy admits that she's found something in the world she admires (Rock) and is simultaneously confronted with the fact that Roanapur is poisoning Rock and the ideal she loves might not exist anymore.

I dunno, I liked it.

Is Revy the only tsundere that has an actual reason for it?

>RBT
>non-canon

>It was the best way to develop Rock
Oh christ, you're that edgelord you keeps calling for 'ZOMG TEH ULTIMATE EGDELORD OF DARKNESSNESSNESS ROCK GONNA BE KILLED BY REVY AFTER FALLING TO THE DARK SIDE AND LOSING THE HIGH GROUND XDXDXD EXDEE' is every single Black Lagoon thread, aren't you?

I literally cannot understand what you just wrote.

I got edgelord, killed by Revy, and dark side, that's pretty much it. Why don't you turn off cruise control and try again.

Crazy Moe-fucka' is what she is. Mmm-hmm. Shieeeet.

>anime only rape scene
>canon

pick one nigger

The kind of moe that makes me want to put my dick in her

>rape scene
Literally what?

Are you talking about when Roberta wrecked that one guy? Because that scene was great.

Misato minor

The revy flashback rape scene that isn't in the manga

>flashback rape scene

Which one? And enough of them are canon that one specific instance where something was changed isn't enough for you to get your panties in a twist.

It was in the LN, tho

>LN
>canon

Man, I do agree that RBT is hot garbage, but this is some next level autism

What?
No it wasn't.

The LN practically is canon, or at least more canon than the anime. Hiroe was directly involved with the story.

BUT there's not rape in it.

That filter hurts my eyes.

Happy-Revy always looks wrong to me.