JoJo Thread

Why did SHA become useless after it's respective arc ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqTsUtQLRFk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rpq35wyDi7I
youtube.com/watch?v=FgDU17xqNXo
youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Koichi counters it?

So does Josuke.

It was lost forever after Kira cut his hand, even with Josuke "healing" him.

Because we realised how easily everybody can counter it after Koichi and Josuke quickly dispose of it

Killer Queen is actually a bullshit Stand, Araki tried to forget about it, but then came Bites the Dust.

Like I said in the previous thread Araki likes to always tries new cool things, but then he never uses them again.

the real question is why bite za dusto would give the person its attached to the ability to go back in time and not the stand user him self. thats just begging to be cucked.

Because why would you not want to see the manga you like to be well adapted?

NO WEAKNESS

I miss it

This was the thing that bother me the most.

I miss the SHA threads
Those were some really good two weeks

LOOK AT ME!

an impression of a tumblr user

KOCHIWO MIRO

ITT: we post bands/songs that would make good stand names
youtube.com/watch?v=RqTsUtQLRFk

Okuyasu,Josuke and Koichi counter so SHA was made useless. Not so sure if Rohan can counter it too though.

In the context of the anime it wouldn't make any sense
The reason the holy iron chain knights captured Guts in the first place was because he had battle to the death with Loli Moth, in the anime he gets cornered and some random small branch hits a wound in his leg
All hope is lost honestly

Oh god the truth hurts.

Well that threads over so lets stay on topic and discuss jojo instead.

He could probably use Heaven's Door on himself to lower his body heat or some other bullshit like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rpq35wyDi7I

youtube.com/watch?v=FgDU17xqNXo

Yeah talking about the Berserk anime bar shitposting only makes me feel suicidal

same
also, sieg zeon

youtube.com/watch?v=oy3YqsUk5Nc

What do you guys think is the texture of each stand? Besides the obvious ones of course.
>Star Platinum is painted skin
>The Hand is plastic
>Echoes 3 is leather
>King Crimson is iron/metal
Now that I think about it a lot of them feel like they have an iron/metal texture

I'm more of a Titans guy myself
Tho Londo Bell seems pretty chilled

For that matter why didn't he just send SHA after Josuke when he was hiding in that house?

Seems like it would've been far more effective than bomb balloons at that point.

I get that, but I mean this adaptation in particular.
It looks beyond hideous and made some weird changes from what I remember.
Coming back to watch another season of it seems like a waste of time to me.
Plus, I don't think Berserk really works in this order.
Both Black Swordsman and Lost Children are essential to Guts's development, cutting them out was a dumb move.

Why doesn't Johnny use his normal infinite nail bullets in certain situations after they got upgraded instead of wasting his powered up one all of the time? Literally he shoots all of them at wrecking ball and then is like "oh shit I have to recharge", when he could of been shooting his non recharging ones..

Jolyne is cute. Cute!

Unlike that FF. What a gross abomination FF is.

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

JOLYNE IS A WHORE
FF IS PURE

Because he doesn't really have to worry about aiming with Act 2
If he shoots something and misses he'll just need to move the bullet holes

>Jolyne is adorable even when shes being crude and vulgar

How did araki gift us the perfect waifu?

I mean she is a bunch of plankton so does she even have sexual desires?

Right, but in the case of a metal ball coming towards you in the air wouldn't it be better to shoot your infinite ammo nail bullets?

Actual plankton FF > Walking corpse FF

Look, no one ever said Johnny Joestar was a smart guy.

>he needs his waifu to have sexual desires

kek, I'll take that response.

Plankton are NOT cute.

Don't Act 2 nail bullets have more power compared to Act 1? He needed the power considering Wekapipo was a expert spin user.

iirc Act 1 damage stats, inb4 ">Stand stats", were E, so it does crap damages while Act 2 has a little more kick to it

I hate Araki's short hair style desu

don't you?

That makes sense actually, wasn't thinking about that.

FF was a best. Its a damn sham Hermes outlived her.

KQ is def a smooth ceramic
stone free sort of reminds me of a bathing suit texture for some reason

FF is not a her. Its an it. Plankton ARENT cute dammit.

Why dont you fags look up how plankton reproduce and then come back and explain how you can keep loving FF.

>Plankton ARENT cute dammit.
Get a load of this shit taste

just finished battle tendency anime

fucking amazing

are the rest of the parts this good? also downloading the game for fightcade

If Zyzz had a stand what would it be?

Read the manga and then come back.

Didnt this guy die from steroids or something /fit/?

If the corpse body she smuggled around wasn't her then the shell she made of plankton around was cute as shit.

How about you look up how they reproduce and then come back and tell me how youd be a good lover for FF.

it was heart problems apparently

Cocaine actually.

Then why do you guys idolize him?

That's not relevant, the real question is how would it feel if I put my dick in her?

cocaine is a hell of a drug

What species of plankton are you on about, some of them are plants, besides none of them are a single sentient colony like FF.

He lived life to the fullest before he died. RIP Zyzzbruh

No user. FF is a plankton. First explain to me how youre going to make love to plankton. How youre going to give FF children and make "her" happy.

i am a busy man, i dont have time for manga

just answer my question user

Isn't that the notorious racist school shooter?

Kill fifty odd convicted felons and make a green baby out of a stand.

But can you make love to any of them? Can you give them children and make them happy?

I don't wanna go in details about such lewd acts, besides I prefer Jolyne over her anyway.

Kira wasn't aware of it because being aware would make him worry and disrupt his peaceful life
It was literally designed to not bug him

The series gets continuously better imo. Also read the manga where the anime leaves off.

because he was a twink nerd who got dumped by some bitch and then got /fit/ fucked a lot of whores and died

Both Josuke and Koichi have been proven to counter it, and Okuyasu could have fucking took his hand had he used his Stand on it. Kira was playing it safe, like he always does.

I always rationalized it as one of two things (other than the symbolism of Kira's ultimate goal of being comfortable enough with his life to fall into a routine)

>Kira would only want to live through the final loop where he gets to see everyone blow up, because if he was conscious during all the loops, there's a chance he could fuck one up and ruin all of them due to him being more involved in saving himself

>Bites the Dust is essentially Killer Queen, but on autopilot. Killer Queen in general was formed from both Kira's desire to kill without consequence and his drive to protect himself and his precious little life. If he wants to use BTD, he has to order KQ to bind itself to someone without a Stand. Since non-Stand users can't control Stands, but Kira can no longer give it orders (other than calling it back) at that point, Killer Queen just does what he was made for; killing when called upon and protecting who he's bound to. Because BTD works by literally blowing away a section of time, it has to protect the person it's bound to from that so they don't just stop existing, and the result is them retaining memory of what just happened. However, since Kira has to bind his entire Stand to his target to do all those things, he himself loses protection from time loop induced memory loss.

Or maybe I'm reading too far into this

I don't
i just googled the shit out of it

You say that but here you are in fucking Sup Forums wasting your time.

Based large negro lunch lady

anime is more time consuming than manga by a long shot.

Thats not sex is it user? FF wouldnt be satisfied.

very based, she listened to Jolene and FF's whole bizarre conversation and only opened her mouth to share some wisdom on salmon

I could probably fuck her, and she might be able to asexually reproduce another sentient mass of plankton. If not Part 6 had some interesting ideas of making babies if all else fails.

Then the sex wouldn't be for the purpose of reproduction, I mean its not like humanity invented birthcontrol because we only fuck to make a new generation.

Kira still buggered BtD because he was self involved with it.

Yeah, but if he had loop memory loss immunity, he'd have to go through EVERY loop. Since he's not omit from it, a successful BTD run would just feel like one morning.

You wouldnt be fucking FF. Just the corpse it lugs around. Sorry user but the truth is you cant be with FF. You cant make love to plankton properly and plankton are NOT cute.

He fucked it by shouting he was Kira in the middle of a street because he wanted to be involved.

If things that happened in the past loops were guaranteed to happen again, Kira was inevitably gonna follow fate too even if it took to long since he revealed his identity to Hayato in one of the loops.

Speaking of Josuke cutting off his hand, would they have been better off if he didn't? He would of bled out probably and even if he survived a one hand man would be easier to find than a normal looking dude.

I'd be fucking the stand the plankton uses as its avatar, besides the stand is the sentient part anyway, and that's about where the dick would go in. And plankton are cute.

You know none of that matters since even if she was a normal human she would still not be real

What's with the Foo Fighters hate?

It's only one guy

Yeah but he's pretty constant I wonder if something happened with him?

He fix SHA so he could stop it and that made Kira's hand to go back to him

The plankton are sentient as well. Just because of the stand. Regardless the stand itself isnt the user so you wouldnt be fucking FF. I dont think the avatareven has a hole to stick it in.

And that thing "she" calls "her" stand is NOT cute.

He was probably bitten by a plankton as a child

I dont hate foo fighters as a character but Im disgusted when people say they want to fuck "her". Ill say this one final time. Plankton are NOT cute.

>bitten by a plankton as a kid

Shut up. Just shut up.

Plankton are NOT cute. Get over it already.

>We found Diavolo
>We must escape to discover his identity

Giorno is retarded?

He raped Bruno's boipucci like nothing
I'm getting the fuck outta there if I was him