Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

the nose knows.

That kike doesn't speak for me
t. 516

Would he also be happy about all the murders done by NIGGERS and ILLEGALS?

Not to mention most of those "gun deaths" are suicides and/or done with illegally aquired weapons.

>German calling anyone out on murders

Really faggot? Have you forgotten that you're literally the most cucked people in the world. I dare you to go and do a Nazi salute in public.

another rich person presuming to speak for everybody, in order to virtue signal. what a dick

60% of all firearm deaths are suicides. Most suicides in the US are white men.

Most New Yorkers who want this are already Upper Class living in exclusive areas in New York where immigrants or the common man have to easy chance of living.

631 fag abroad

>our economy

>puts economy before society
Hmmmmmm

>incident

>killed by (((guns)))

Could you imagine being so cucked that you have to say this after every terrorist attack including one of the most horrific events in American history? It baffles me especially after everything NY has been through.

No chance, not too easy, fucking phone

literally who?

>Rothschild

oy vey

vital part

this needs explaining.

>INITIATE PREEMPTIVE DAMAGE CONTROL PROTOCOL

>yfw when you realize he's not lying. He's just admitting the Rothschild economy is separate from American interests
>"our" doesn't mean American or America's, it means Rothschild's
>this thinly veiled crypto-speak will sneak past normies

new yorkers with a brain do want to get the ragheads out. Real people from nyc are racist as fuck having to deal with all the minorities here
t. nyc

New Yorkers are the kings of damage control.

I see somebody wants Consuela to nanny their children for a low wage, while solidarizing with her "struggle" against the "fashist Trump regime". CLAP CLAP CLAP

um, like, ugh, ok like, well, gah, fuck Trump and stuff.

That's how every gay liberal tweets sounds

>talk about the 35000 killed by guns each year
I agree. It's time we acknowledged the nigger problem.

The reality is that having to actually put up with these absolute pieces of shit redpills you. I've never been for tighter immigration laws more in my life. Only heavily white + liberal states (Oregon, Mass, Vermont, etc) unironically support open boarders.

Those are just shillennials.

i agree, I am to the point of not caring about terror attacks in europe or the US. Because chances are they are going to be in high population centers, leftists can taste their own cooking. Fuck them.

Oh fuck, I forgot about those thousands of acres of land the Rothschilds own worldwide where they built housing with their billions of dollars for all the immigrants and refugees!
>oh fuck no i didnt because thats not true at all
Fucking rothschild scum

Oh yeah, Texas too. Texas supports open boarders.

How do we solve the RQ?

>(((Rothschild)))
But of course he would say that. It's all part of (((their))) subversive plan.

>we'd love to flood your country with millions of incompatible people no matter how many of them want to kill you
>let's have a talk about taking those guns away, shall we?
My God, (((they))) absolutely fucking hate us

Doesn't this kike have a baby to sacrifice to Moloch or something?

> (((ROTSCHILD)))
> Self-proclaimed representative of the whole city

Always

>We need to discuss all the deaths caused by guns!
>"Okay, but can we discuss the massive amount of deaths caused by muslim terrorists and illegal immigrants?"
>REEEE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER