One Piece 854

Jinbe is a yellow-bellied coward.

Spoilers pics any minute now.

First for Best Cyborg.

YEAR OF JINBE'S DEATH

I miss Zoro

Chapter 854: "What am I Doing"

Nami and Jinbe run away from their pursuers by being pulled into the Mirror World by Chopper.

Queen's Chamber
Prometheus is being treated for a wound.
Brook is the first person to wound Prometheus.
Despite Brook being there, Pudding shows her third eye and true personality while confirming the plans for the wedding.

When Sanji lifts up her veil to give the kiss, she will reveal her third eye.
While he flinches, she is to shoot him in the middle of the forehead.
With that as the signal, the rest of the unarmed Vinsmokes will be unloaded on.

6th Floor Sanji's Room
The watch guard is sleeping in Sanji's bed.
Another guard's sees someone sleeping in Sanji's room and goes to report this.

2nd Floor Meeting Room
The Ministers are reconfirming the situation regarding the invading Strawhats.
The Soul King is currently in Big Mom's hands.
Pedro is dead by explosion.
They've gotten a report that Chopper and Carrot have been captured by Brulee.
Luffy and Nami were burned to death during Opera's torturing.
Opera: (There's no way I could tell that I screwed up on guard duty! Mama will take away my entire lifespan!)
They receive reports that Sanji and the rest of the Vinsmokes are retired to their rooms, so they end their meeting

Mont'd Or doesn't believe Opera, so he tells some of the chess soldiers to be on patrol till morning.

Bobbin arrives at the place where Sanji accepted death.
He is kicked away by Sanji when he attempts to eat the bento left there.
Bobbin questions why Sanji is there since they had gotten reports that he was sleeping in his room.
Sanji takes the bento and leaves.

End.

Can someone explain why this didn't kill Crocodile.
"Water" is his weakness but blood works as well. Saliva has more water in it than blood.

>avoids playing a rigged roulette that would have cost him his life
>"yellow-bellied coward"

Praline said everyone who tried to leave died, now we know why.

JUST

Why the fuck does Zoro not have Conqueror's haki?

no inherit

because the story only goes that deep in to the mechanics sometimes

Did I do well ?

Instead of Genesect I'd put Gollurk or Magnezone.

>testicle pokemon

how is this real

What? Is Luffy an ape because he's Brazilian? Fuck off with your racism

Why does dark king have it?

Am i right?

I don't understand for Robin and Hitmonlee was the right choice for Sanji.

Blaziken fits with the fire kicks though, makes more sense.

Luffy or Robin would be better with Ambipom.
Chopper is Stantler.
Franky is Golurk.

Hitmonlee learns Blaze Kick as well as every Kick move in the game.

Reminder Oda included Hancock learning to cook meat good for a reason

>Franky is Golurk.

i feel like you could superimpose the two

>Chopper not Shaymin

You just want an excuse to fuck it

After Luffy's time as the Pirate King is done, Zoro will carry his will just like Rayleigh carries Roger's.

That's so wrong. Shanks is the one carrying his will, that's why he's the doing the job of Yonko for him and inspired Luffy.

That's a nice statue of best boy.

>Luffy vs Zoro
>Luffy vs Franky
>Luffy vs Ussop
>Luffy vs Sanji

when will Luffy beat up the rest of the other crewmembers?

Also will his missing tooth be permanent?

>beat up
I'm pretty sure he got his ass kicked this time buddy.

>castform as nami
way too accurate

BIGU MAMMU

might as well add Mlopunny for carrot and hariyama for jinbe

Why doesn't Oda like to show his face? I don't like having my picture taken so I can relate, but it seems strange for someone as prolific as him.

>someone as prolific as him
There's your answer. Some people don't want the fame attributed tot heir face. Same reason some authors use an alias.

He probably went full JUST, if he doesn't die/gravely cripple himself by the end of One Piece it'll be a miracle

I hesitated about Stanler and Ambipom too.
Blaziken gives the fire vibe way better.

>thinking this is the reason

Croc can be hit when he is wet and he wasn't wet until after Luffy bit down. Croc just got out before Luffy could chew.

I mean, you realize your teeth are wet in your mouth right now, right?
So Luffy's should have treated Crocodile like he wasn't sand.

Luffy already fought Zoro

Nevermind i'm retarded

Reminder op is a faggot

Forest confirmed for being a trap.

I really, really want that Urouge picture.

I'd love to see a Luffy vs. Brook fight. I'm not even sure how the fuck that would go. And I feel like Luffy's the one person Robin wouldn't be able to snap the neck of or choke or suplex with her fruit. It'd be an interesting matchup.

Rankyaku or Newkama Kenpo. Which is it going to be?

so is there a consensus that shanks is actually a D too ? Also, is anyone hoping for a third friend of shanks to appear with yellow hair ? would be fun to have the primary pirates combo.

It's more likely than any other option. It's something that is far from uncommon in Oda's profession.

Yeah, his friend's name is Marco

Pudding shot Reiju to see if the newly acquired weapon would work on their skeleton

What third friend? Who's the second? Buggy?

If you genuinely believe sanji will ever use faggot kenpo then you are not only a retard, but you are so retarded that you don't understand a manga meant for 12 year olds

I think he'd only use it as an absolute last resort, and hate every minute of it

Did we know other mangaka's face that's not just old photos of them? I only remember Kubo, Araki and maybe Mashima?

Some mangakas just prefer privacy

Like Togashi and Miura

Speaking of Rayleigh and Roger, when are we going to see Bronze?

Is he even needed in the story anymore?

yeah, it's just that shanks is called red hair, buggy has blue hair for some reason. Could be just a coincidence, but if it appears that they had a yellow haired friend with them, then they would form a primary color trio. This is too far fetched I know, but it wouldn't surprise me from goda.

Oda has probably something for him. He wouldn't have showed so much about him for nothing.

With the inevitable Kanzuki Oden flashbacks we'll be getting on Wano, I'd put money on seeing Scopper in them.

Whoops, make that Kozuki.

>20 year anniversary
>Zoro still doesn't have a top grade sword
Damn you Oda

He uses 3

It's waiting for him on Wano.

None of them are top tier though, as in the 12 supreme grade swords

>what is Wano

You must know it but he will get Shodai Kitetsu on Wano for sure.

From what I remember Ryuuma and Kuina's are 2nd grade, and the cursed is 3rd grade.

What are the combat applications for Smoothie's fruit? Is it just if she grabs her opponent, she wins?

Spoiler pics when

I dunno, his swords are fine as it is.

Well his sword Kitetsu has three version. One of them of each category. He has the worst one of them. It's obvious he will the get the top version of his sword, he need a sword on same rank as Mihawk's.

Boa will crash the Reverie and be president of the Strawhat Fanclub, which will mainly consist of Vivi/Shirahoshi/Rebecca and Boa all fangirling over Luffy.

Yoru in the hands of the strongest swordsman with CoA and a swordbreaking techniquecould not cut Wado Ichimonji.

Sword grades become pointless after you master the Black Blade. Vergo wrecked bitches with a piece of fucking bamboo.

It's not about which sword is top tier. Wado Ichimonji is obviously here to stay, Shuusui (I think?) too since it was given to him, and Kitetsu's a cursed sword he bet his arm and dream over.

>sword grades become pointless
These swords are sometimes sentient so that's not true. They also might have special properties/bonuses.

Wado Ichimonji already clashed with Yoru on panel.
It was fine.

I mean, a sword that got fed a Gorilla DF (the gorilla also knowing CoA) would be a massive advantage for sure.

Yes.
To avoid pretty girls getting hurt but still making them "fighters", Oda gives them OP fruits. Just like Robin.

Deathfags BTFO. He is joinning lads.

>waaah waaah why didn't he accept an obvious and stupid death? COWARD!

Everyone knows Kuma is the prettiest of girls.

If Robyn was in this arc they'd be done by now with the poneglyphs (2 reg + 1 road?) in hand

No these swords might have other magical properties for example Durandal shines no matter what (casts light).

What about Nami, Vivi, Mr. 2's partner and Kalifa?

D-don't count.

Shusui could be given back to the land of Wano since it's their prized sword

But i just told you, Kitetsu has three version. It's the same sword, made by the same dude, all of them are cursed. The first one is the best, he tried to do the exact same sword again but he was not quite as good, so he did a third one and he was even weaker. He has the third one actually, so he will get the best one for sure. It's still the same cursed sword but a better version.

>Mr. 2's partner
He didn't even have one, user.

It was given to him by the previous owner's leftover spirit.

If anything the samurais will want Zoro to keep it when Wano ends.

Shit, wanted to say Mr. 1.

Doublefinger was a real hottie, but goddamn it looked painful when she stabbed through Nami's foot.

So any guesses as to what job/role Jinbe will have on the SH crew? Besides knocking Sanji down to the 4th strongest.

It's not the same sword. Zoro has great respect for his swords, sheating Wado Ichimonji to protect it from Mihawk's blow and paying respect to the sword who got destroyed at Enies Lobby.

He won't change Kitetsu unless it's destroyed, plus Haki kinda blurs the line between how good a sword is and how good its owner it.

Helmsmen. He'll be rad at navigating with fish telling him about all the secret ocean tricks.

Hasn't stopped Kinemon's fury at him having it. It's all speculation at this point anyway. One thing though, I heard somewhere that the swordsmith who crafted the Sandai Kitetsu is from Wano, so that's a strong possibility as well

Yeah, just yet another thing that Haki ruins.

>plus Haki kinda blurs the line between how good a sword is and how good its owner it.
I mean. That's kind of dumb, user.

Let's say sword one has a value of 10.
Let's say sword two has a value of 20.
Let's say haki has a value of 100.

Sword one after applying haki is 110. Sword two is 120.
A better sword would always be better.

(Upvoted)

They don't count because they are weak. Even Khalifa never received physical injury. I should have precised it but what I said only works when Oda wants to make the women look actually string, threateningive and beautiful.

>They don't count because they are weak
Fucking really.