Why are white nationalists almost always fat, ugly losers?

Why are white nationalists almost always fat, ugly losers?

How come you seldom see a healthy, happy, socially well-adjusted person espouse white nationalist views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/_timmmmy/status/940432105833721856
youtube.com/watch?v=MSgVzhNPKHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcl3L2YxMxY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA&index=184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How come you seldom see a healthy, happy, socially well-adjusted person espouse white nationalist views?

that person has things to lose should he be doxxed by leftists

White power, you faggoty nigger

>How come you seldom see a healthy, happy, socially well-adjusted person espouse white nationalist views?

They know to avoid pink haired fucks like you

He wasnt a white nationalist

Didn't he do that just to honour his ancestor who fought and died in The Civil War ? Man did the SJW go apeshit on him and were aching to give him a beating had it not been for the police.

It's funny how stormweenies try to claim celebreties like Emma Watson and Taylor Swift as their own when in reality those women are extremely liberal.

Because we're all deep cover.

You can tell by their faces.

Most of them are white trash losers. miserable inside. they probably have an fat ugly cunt whore as a wife.

Well just from personal observations, 'well adjusted society' is very left leaning so anyone who goes against that perceived 'norm' is seen as not socially well adjusted. Now if it was a more conservative society they would most likely be seen as socially well adjusted, and leftists as not. In short, society is a social construct and the norm is changed depending on who has the most societal influence.

>letting a woman treat you like that

Whites truly are the biggest cucks to have ever existed.

You probably couldn't see him or her if they were right in front of you. You are such a bigoted, narrow minded ideologue that evidence contrary to your hateful Anti-White agenda is immediately abandoned, like your ... ... never mind ad hominem - I hope you corse correct, good luck seeing more clearly user.

Course*

Yeah the guy is the one who looks bad here
youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50

Typical kikery painting the most vile, hateful people in existence as the good guys

because they're smart enough not to LARP and blend in.

Check ww2 nazi, they were all good looking.

Because if you are rich, handsome and socially proficient it will take a lot of time for your fake reality bubble to burst.

No they weren't

Successful people don't question the system because it worked for them

Also bias

My opinion is that if there is indeed some truth to this it is because all white people hate niggers. But if your life sucks you just notice it more and also have less to lose in saying how you feel.

Is that the angry trumpet guy on the right?

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

>wife
You have no power here devil worshipper

You sound like an ugly nigga monkey.

>haha this old guy wasn't handsome anymore
>checkmate!

emma watson literally sucks jew cock to get by

Niggers aren't racis-

twitter.com/_timmmmy/status/940432105833721856

wow. good eye, user

guy is batshit self absorbed. reminds me of this guy though not visually
youtube.com/watch?v=MSgVzhNPKHk

there's nothing wrong with that kid, faggot

with those faces, no wonder they became nazi's.
go stick a frog in your ass frenchie. your country is getting fucked the most by muslims.

i won't ever understand white supremacy. there are loads of white people, americans included. and americans are the worst degenerates i've ever seen, nothing superior about their genes.

Such an angry little man. Don't take your anger over being sucked off by your rabbi at your bris on us

Because we don't go out in front of cameras to get a bunch of kike media attention and negative press.

Jews are so goofy, no wonder they're such famous comedians, the characters they make up actually exist
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcl3L2YxMxY

lefties are just as ugly or more. thats why they wear masks all the time.

>Unless you look like Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie you shouldn't argue for white sovereignty, average people should never go outside!
>Let me argue against white supremacy even though your argument is separation and sovereignty
Fuck off kike

Media also cherry picks what you see

Why are marxist sloppy unwashed hypocrites?

Plus why are y’all pedophiles?

How do you know? Do you hang out with a lot of white nationalists?

i mean white nationalists are losers for what they think, but have you seen the crew of gavin? pretty well dressed / clean people

saged for bait thread

>weenie
You have to go back

White nationalist are all fat, virgin, los-

You don't need to be Brad Pitt but at least lose some weight and shave your fucking face.

The one of the left is noone, the golden one legit looks like a horse. His face is ugly as shit so he has to compensate. Richard Spencer is overweight and fat af. The guy on the right is noone aswell. You sure showed everyone!

That guy has a horseface.

He's basically what happens when a beta male takes steroids. He's still ugly.

any source on girl? most european nose and it turns me on ngl

Himmler was young and ugly. Goebbels aswell.

>that flag

All white nationalists are ugl-

Stop it, leave the goblin one alone

when telling the truth can cost you everything, you'll hear it first from those with nothing

Yeah, just look at this ugly dude. I bet he gets no pussy. What a beta.

What is Thor doing in there?

He looks like the result of mating between a pig and a horse. His face is legit disgusting.

He's just an ugly guy with muscles. Is that the best you can do? Literally anyone can look better than him by roiding.

Okay, you should execute or jail anyone speaking of aggression to another person, or hatred of groups.

Why is such obvious behaviors that ruin nationalism promoted as being true fir nationalism by enemies of nationalism?

>I bet he gets no pussy.
He takes it

We exist in great numbers, but rarely make ourselves seen. You know those 130 million people that voted for Trump? Yeah, at least half of us own AR15s and possess military training.

Also this

two beta faggots of which one is a dane who are legit ugly af arguing about the look of a mans face

prefer him to that cunt roastie on the left. just look at her cuntish, thousand cock stare. she's dead inside, and just wants to see the world the same way.

at least he cares about something beyond material. his country and his forefathers.

what does she believe in? lmao

The average white nationalist looks like that guy who got bullied, keaton. They are all pathetic losers who has to leech on the accomplishments of greater men who happen to share the same skin color. White nationalists are closer to black thugs, than Leonardo Da Vinci. Losers.

How can anyone think that being an aggressor, murderer, warmongerer and thief are desirable traits for whatever goal you have, no actual nationalists ever advicated those things yet useful idiots parade the definition of nationalism of their enemies.

This guy isn't a white nationalist - in subsequent interviews he explictly condemned racism and gave some lame "heritage not hate" argument. He's just another obese LARPer caught up in his own doublethink. Because cucking never pays he was still doxxed and thrown out of his Christfag college.

Look at the Liftwaffle if you want to see what rightwingers really look like

This guy has a cute face and from the vid he was at least 190 cm tall. He might as well have a gf.

The one on the right is Jared fucking Taylor. TGO is also goodlooking and his brother is the definition of Chad

Because they are portrayed that way i guess (amerimutts don't count),none of white nationalist and natsoc i know irl are fat,ugly losers.

Stefan called.

Marcus is the only one out of those that are in shape. Its a shame more of them arent, the movement needs better role models.

> This guy has a cute face and from the vid he was at least 190 cm tall. He might as well have a gf.

We need to stop apologizing for these fucks.

This fat fuck should be viewed as one thing: a loser.

> literally LARPing in a Confederate uniform while carrying an AR
> gets bullied by some shrill liberal hag and starts crying
> gives off terrible image of people who support the monuments
> doesn't take care of his body
> likely an idiot because his plan was terrible
> immidiately screws himself by apologizing and attacking the only people who would sympathize with him

There is no chance this guy has a gf. In fact, he probably doesn't have any friends.

I'm not being facetious - we need to longknife these losers and either get them to correct their behavior or drive them out of the public eye.

>He doesn't know Jared Taylor
I pity you

amen

Plan? What plan? All he did was salute the statue, and it got him expelled. When have you had the balls to go out in public and stand for something you actually believe in?

Id smack that ugly muttcunt with a fist from the pavement.

bump

That's objectively false. You should check leftist activists, all mumbling, catatonic retards and obese tumblrinas.

get a fucking load of this leftist refugee
hey fuck-up, we all get that YOU are a sad joke that got bullied his whole life, but I really have better shit to do than what you're proposing here
kiddo from OP might need to work out, but that's on him
all the other sad projections you came up with, should be curb-stomped through your weak jaw, you pathetic joke#
> c-come bully fatties with me!
not your fucking personnel army, R E D D I T

lel, get gassed kike

He has the face of the Beast from Beauty and the Beast. And as we all know women fucking love the beast. It's their nr 1 wet dream.
Stay mad, Legoman.

confirmation bias

Plus your pick related seems like a nice enough guy.

He clearly is a lefty how could he possibly know him.

> Plan? What plan? All he did was salute the statue, and it got him expelled

His plan was to salute the statue as a form of political, numnuts. It was a shitty plan because it confirmed pretty much every negative stereotype of right-wingers that the left has been putting forward all while accomplishing nothing for himself or the movement at large. In fact, it set both of these things back - devestating his personal life and making us seem like losers. If you are:

> morbidly obese
> LARPing as a Confederate
> carrying a longgun to a political protest
> emotionally fragile and cry when confronted

Don't go to a fucking protest. And certainly don't go to a protest alone where the only image your protest will generate will be you getting bullycided.

> stand for something you actually believe in?

What did he accomplish with his protest? I don't go to public protests because I have a high paying job that I use to fund various alt-right groups. I do, however, coordinate with other likeminded people behind the scenes. The goal is to change the world, not to make a noble (though in reality extremely gay) gesture that ends up harming pretty much everyone but our opponents. It's not brave to do what he did - it's stupid and selfish. There are a lot of things he could have done to help the cause, this isn't one of them.

Fat people, skellingtons, and other undesirables are an active detriment to the movement and should not attend protests until they get their lives together. We must bully them into becoming better.

your're fatshaming us with an old roastie whore kek

Have you ever been to a gym or done any kind of combat sports?

Who let them in? Who advocate since the 80's to have mass immigration?
The right jews are now against once they realized that living surronded by withes christians is better than an algerian neighborroud.
It's always the same, preaching chaos to appears at saviers once we're doomed.

He didn't cry, and it didn't confirm any negative stereotype. He wasn't loud and violent, he didn't do a Roman salute.

>I don't go to public protests because I have a high paying job that I use to fund various alt-right groups. I do, however, coordinate with other likeminded people behind the scenes
Ah it makes sense now. You know you have to be 18 to post here, right?

Why is it always a jewess who is leading the charge on today's particular "outrage"?

I'll wait soy boys.

>healthy, happy, socially well-adjusted person
like that female in your pic?.. I know which one I'd rather be around.

> He didn't cry, and it didn't confirm any negative stereotype

Lmao. Tell me that this is a good look. Would any normal person think that this guy is coming from a position of strength. If you are morbidly obese and play dress up in the uniform of a disbanded army and then cry in public, you are a faggot and society treats you as such.

That shirt should be illegal tho

What have you done lately? Besides be a stupid cunt?

He got himself all over the internet, it was good persuasion for feelers to see someone cry when they get yelled at that harshly. Like people might think he's dumb or ignorant, but very few people will like seeing him get abused liked that without any retaliation, and it WILL open their eyes a little. Just watch this video, turned me from a pure-blood Yankee to Dixie in the blink of an eye. youtube.com/watch?v=Q5k9_hT4nzA&index=184

I think he opened far more eyes than you're giving him credit for. Far more than you probably have.

Donated money to various legal defense funds alt-right and help someone who was recently doxxed find a new job.

Even if I did literally nothing, I would still be better for the movement than this guy who is a negative in literally every way. No normal people sympathize with this guy. They are either repulsed by him or pity him.

Keep telling yourself that

Wrong. God, retards like you don't have any understanding of optics. What he did was genius

you both are retarded faggots and most likely perma virgins

The only person who came off looking good in that video was the cop.

Most people just saw a group of retards yelling at another retard, who was also fat, carrying a gun, and wearing a confederate uniform.

It's not enough to just to make people pity you because you are pathetic. If you actually want to accomplish something you need to make them empathize with you. If you empathize with this guy, that is, if you think that his actions are admirable rather than pathetic, you are gay.

People who are attracted to extreme ideologies on both sides tend to be losers.

>Why are white nationalists almost always fat, ugly losers?
Being a fat, ugly loser is par for the course for the average American. You should know that by now, Moishe.