Tomboys never win the MC bow-

Tomboys never win the MC bow-

Best girl coming through.

But Inaba isn't a tomboy you retard.

>speaks with masculine expressions
>boyish attitude
>not a tomboy
Just because she's not athletic doesn't mean she isn't one.

>energetic and confident
>short hair
>is into masculine hobbies like programming
>has a high sex drive and regularly faps

How is that not a tomboy?

>"Tom"boy
>when she confessed to Taichi she admitted that she wasn't athletic as one of her pitfalls

Nope.

Being a tomboy doesn't mean you have to be athletic you moron.

I'm not athletic. Does that not make me a "boy"?

>an unathletic tomboy

That's like having an unpopular popular kid.

It doesn't make you a "Tom".

Read the post directly above yours.
Tomboys are defined as acting like boys, and the fact that this website exists proves boys don't have to be athletic.

By that definition every girl can be classified as a tomboy because feminine gay boys exist.

Tomboy refers to acting like a specific type of boy and that's it.

This is my least favorite meme

>filename
They break up for like one day, and are together for the rest of the series

"Tomboy" refers to a *personality* archetype. What makes a tomboy a tomboy is her personality, not her physical traits. What matters is that she *thinks* like a boy.

People who claim every tomboy has to be athletic are worse than people who claim every yandere has to be like Yuno.

But how does a boy think? There are boys who prefer sports and boys who prefer video games, boys who are aggressive and boys who are shy. Your definition is so wide and vague that it could end up being applied to any character.

Again, tomboys have a specific type of behavior which includes athleticism. I mean you might as well be calling every christmas cake a MILF even if they're single and childless.

>tfw pissed that he starts dating Iori
>tfw in the end worst girl lost and best girl won

I there any ending more satisfying than this one?

Man, I couldn't like this anime

So over dramatic about the smallest shit

Inaba was just ok

>We lived to see the day that best girl definitively won

>tfw reverse traps winning the bowl are super rare

Not a tomboy.

Why do so many of you retards not get this? Short hair =/= tomboy

Literal retard

>literal retards

tomboy =/= athletic

Unfortunately it doesn't happen anywhere near enough.

>masculine hobbies
>programming

>>has a high sex drive and regularly faps
I wish more female characters were like this. Not to the point of being sluts but not asexual dolls either.

>cutting mid-sentence meme

Programming is a hobby mostly associated with men, Masculine is something excepted of men more then women. It's not complicated.

>look, I'm a girl using the computer
The meme still lives on

He's trying to say programming is for dorks not men.

I fucking loved Ferris

Is masturbation rape?

Her in that one OVA
>MUHHHH

Hate Nisekoi but I really want to see the rest of her scenes animated. The chapter where she gets all dressed up for that cruise is great.

If they are into things associated with boys/men it should fit.

She is literally perfect

Iori didnt like him though. And broke up with him

Inaaba won by default

Why did she acted like a such bitch?

It's a bit of a stretch though. Tomboys are an archetype too and being athletic is the basic trait among their basic traits.

Gee I dunno. Maybe the hours of her talking about herself or introspecting in the anime could shed some light!

"I'm actually gloomy and cold.
That's why to show my true self I'll be constantly rude and shit on everyone!"

She had some stupid conception of herself because she's a stupid highschooler, and convinced herself to do something stupid. Eventually her friends convinced her she was being stupid and it was OK.

Even Japan knows it

I wonder if it's the same retard that keeps spamming that to deceive people, every time requiring someone to explain what happens.

I like it when girls masturbate to fantasies about me

that scene was unironically really cool. Didn't except that of japan since girls in their romances are usually really prudish

she was elected 2nd best heroine from LNs in 2012 iirc, only surpassed by Asuna from SAO

Usually when a show has high rating on MAL, but I don't like it, I can at least empathize with those that do like it.

This is not one of those shows. This one is so unbelievably bad in every way that I genuinely have no idea how people could like it.

>This one is so unbelievably bad in every way that I genuinely have no idea how people could like it.
its like K-on but better

it's nothing like K-ON! imo