What's your argument against multiculturalism?

What's your argument against multiculturalism?

pic related.

reduced social trust, increased violence, greater social alienation and eventual divestment at all levels of social organization, more psychosis, less inter-firm cooperation

this
it's essentially a programme of intentionally facilitating racial subjugation

Loss of face value. A multicultural society requires constant commitment to the monetary system and complete ignorance of racial disparities. It's untenable.

The act of birthing kids is
- transphobic (because it oppresses trans people by displaying an action they can not perform)
- homophobic (because it requires hetero interaction, which is homophobic in nature)
- misogynistic (because it puts an unreasonable burden on the woman)
- anti choice (because it displays conservative tendencies)
- glorification of toxic masculinity (because it tries to show the worth of men, which has been disproved countless times)
- oppression of blacks in the US (because it forces them to participate in the welfare state, which is controlled by white supremacy)

I quit society a while ago. Didn't you guys know to do this?

More adn more will follow

Shit taste. thai girls are cute

Why should indigenous people from a particular country need to tolerate foreign cultures? What is so bad about monoculturalism?

It's grey goo.

Only of white kids. That does not applies to mulatto babies.

wasn't she brown af before?

bad for the tribe

Brown as any other thai/SEA nigger.

Great environment for Muslim no-go zones to be created and thrive.

Rome

I like white people and I dislike nonwhite "people."

history

Multiculturism + democracy = death of your country.
This has been known and talked about for atleast 2 thousand years by various people and has been proven time and again to be true. Yet today we still ahve to explain this to retards.

Case in point

>less opportunities to breed if the cultures remain segregated.
A city that was once 1million people of the same race in a compact layout used to have approximately 500,000 of the opposite sex to choose from. Take San Jose, California now for example. Evenly split between Mexican, Asian, and White at about 33% each. Now if you are white and only interested or even able to get white girls, your prospects have now dropped to only 165,000. Take into account relative age of potential mates and you are down to only 33,000. Generally about half of those are already in a relationship, leaving you with only 15,000. These aren't the pick of the litter since they are still single, so maybe 7,000 are even attractive enough to sleep with, and that's being optimistic. Of those, maybe only half think you're any good as well, down to 3,500. Take into account personality, chance encounters, and living in our car oriented society, and you're looking at only about 300 women out and available on any given night. So now our once glorious society of culture harmony, has been split and segregated to the point that on any given night, a man in a MILLION+ city is delegated to the slim hope of meeting a random women at the gas station by having her pussy gush over the sight of you taking the first bite of your monterey jack tequito and you having the balls to pick up on it and actually talk to her over the window washing squeegee.

easy

multicultural societies do not exist, mono cultural societies living together might, they will continue to do so, as long as it is beneficial, so you constantly have to bribe them in some form or another, with future projected energy crisis and the effects of climate change, overpopulation and the problems with feeding all of those people we won't have enough resources to bribe the so called multicultural societies, so they will break across religious, ethnic and cultural fault lines, with the most heavy clashes to occur where the homogeneity is low

in other words, if you don't want to shoot rabid animals when the race war starts, do not import them

This, plus it necessitates political competition between the groups.

You have my utmost sympathies. I wish we could take you in as refugees.

Your existence, you Aryan Ching Chong.

>What's your argument against multiculturalism?

I don't like 'multiculturalism' because i know reasons of those policy.

Why state uses multicultural policies? To avoid cultural tensions between local and migrant waves.
Why state needs migrant waves? Because people living in urban regions is extincting.
Why depopulation is bad for the system? Because it means economic crysis and losses of profits for your elites.
Why depopulation happens? Because capitalist economic system slowly kills urban population.
But how capitalism kills people i thought they are live very good? If majority of young people can't get education, well payed work and house without taking a loans that means many of them will not make a family and children.
But in the past we have better times what is happened? Because capitalists wants more money and your capitalist state serving to their interests. Yesterday that meant people in other countries must die, today that means you will die.

As you can see multiculturalism happened because capitalism genociding your white population and replacing a people with a foreign migrants to avoid profit loses for elites.

No need to worry mate, we will be fine in the end.

Godspeed.

Nigger, that looks like a quintessentially Suomi Qween N sheeeiit.

I'm jewish and I am against multiculturalism because Israel has a right to exist

I'm pro-diversity and globalization makes the world less diverse

A disconnect from the idea of the individual and the idea of one's self pertaining to the desire of a strong and proud homogeneous soceity.

my only argument against multiculturalism is that islamic people are incompatible with the west. they should be separate. they should stay in the middle east and not come to our countries.

What's wrong with multicurturalism?

Its was undemocratically forced onto us.
there was never a vote that asked 'do you want your culture replaced with alien ones by 2050?'

Look up Château Heartiste "diversity + proximity = war" list.

Also head to Wiki and read up on the origins of Pakistan, Singapore, and the Balkan states.

Then spend 6 months suffering horrible cognitive dissonance, until at last you accept the TRUTH.

what's your argument against being dead?

*hint it's the same one

It flys in the face of assimilation, which should be the be-all for a nation-state. Multi-culturalism back in the 80s+90s used to be about respecting the fact not everyone comes from the same country as you do, but over time these people would be assimilated by leaving their old shitty ways behind (including their 'tard languages) But the current notion of non-assimilation, with the rise of small nation ghettos is antithetical to the nation-state.

In the 80s-90s Chinatowns were multicultural, but today it's fucking Malmo, Molenbeek or the whole fucking city of London.

Europeans are already diverse enough, you can find every shade of hair and eyecolour from Portugal up to Finnland.

Show me the same in Africa or China.

It lets jews thrive in an open democracy.

>What's your argument against multiculturalism?
Ya know what? If not for niggers and chimp outs you would already have that. But really the Ameri-niggers need to be back in some Africa jungle where the eeeevil white males can't lynch them from lamp posts like is common around every corner, all the time, 24/7

FULL FULL FULL FULL FULL
WE'RE FUCKING FULL

Essentially cultural suicide. Failing to recognise that some cultures are better then others leads to the permitance of self segregation. See: every muslim ghetto shithole in the first world.

The founders described how having indiviual states in the USA would lead to inter-state conflict. This is similar how not having a unified population via multiculturalism which leads to clashes between cultures.

Multiculturalism is single handedly one of the most self destructive ideas to be adopted by the western world.

Digits confirm

Witnessed on this non wasted get

>a leaf uses his quints for good
truly we are reaching ragnarok