Would you vote Ben Shapiro for the next US president?

I know he's Jew and all, but honestly, people with his intelligence, eloquence and down to earth are quite rare

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Birth_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland is next after Israel

He is a lifecuck that wants to increase the nigger population.

Fuck off Ben, no one is going to vote for you.

What is it with all these Ben Shapiro threads last couple of days? And why aren't there any Lauren threads anymore?

Oh, I get it. I couldn't open your pic for some reason. But Trump is anti abortion too. And so am I . Blacks will find a way anyway to do it.

Ill move to america for a few years and personally vote for you if you arrange a marriage between me and your sister, ben.

I'd never vote for a 5'6 (claims 5'9) manlet Jew

I probably would, but ideally I’d like a President Jacobs

WTF....

He's a fucking Kike. NO.
S_ _ _

1200px- (((Ben Shapiro))) by (((Gage Skidmore))).jpg

Yes because he would win.Im almost positive no current politician can beat him in a debate.He is a jew so brownie points for evangelicals and religious,he is attacked by the alt right so you couldn't lump him in with them.He has spoke out against trump and politicians on both sides

There is nothing his opponents could bring up against him except for his rhetoric toward genders and trans and shit like that,but those people were not gonna vote for him anyway

I wanna rape his sister in front of him before I shove bacon down his kike throat and make him choke on it

Debating by itself doesn’t win you the presidency though. Cruz is a much stronger debate than Trump is, but Don found a way to make him self destruct anyway.

This fucking manletkike has become obsessed with running for presidency, just because a handful of fanboys are telling him to run.

Kek, i'd like to see this tiny faggot try to run against DJT in 2020. It will absolutely crush his tiny soul

Yes

Shapiro has been marketing on this board for months straight

>There is nothing his opponents could bring up against him except for him being a little rat fuck

true,but Ben seems to be a crusher debater.He likes to use "well answer me this" styles to make the opponent make his argument for him.Not sure if that can fly in a prez debate.The debates would be enormous though.The amount of people watching could crush the NFL easy I bet.

So is he Jew by religion or location? There's a huge difference.

Ben Shapiro presidency would go like this:

Year 1
>tax cuts
>more immigration and free trade
>good court appointments
>Jews for all other appointments
Year 2
>Israel invades Palestinian Territories
>all Arabs sent to Jordan
>(((terrorists))) in Syria lob mussels into Israel in response
>US and Israel invade Syria
Year 3
>deficit is exploding from tax cuts and war
>high immigration leads to lower wages
>many small terrorist attacks lead to travel ban from Muslim countries
Year 4
>large terrorist attack in US
>10k plus dead
>US invades Iran
>full Muslim ban
>ben re-elected on patriotism

By the end of second term greater Israel will be realized

Listen to the Striker episode of FTN recently

Shapiro is being pushed as a way of keeping the movement in line

He has good points but his kike wife has her grasp on him so he is lost.

No, but I'd vote for his sister

Israelis on his inauguration speech.

Doesn’t matter. He is an unelectable manlet.

explain how he is unelectable.

this. he is unironically more based and intelligent than any israel i've ever seen.

>Dual citizenship

FUCK NO

No, because he is not a true conservative!
He only debates SJWs.
He would get destroyed debating a actual conservative!

>explain how he is unelectable.
Were you here last year?

>Michelle fields lies and says Trump's campaign manager grabbed her and forced her to the ground.
>With no evidence, Shapiro jumps on her side and starts blasting Trump even more.
I guess that could have been forgiven, but then:
>Video footage of the supposed "grabbing" and "forcing down"
>Shows that the campaign manager barely touched Fields
>Simply moved in between her and Trump because Fields tried to grab Trump's arm.
>Fields changes her story.
>Rather than admit she was lying, Shapiro doubles down and blasts Trump some more.
Shapiro is a lying, slimy prick, who doesn't practice what he preaches. Goes on about how important "facts" are, but then when facts come out that destroy whatever he's trying to do (in this case, make Trump look bad), he ignores them.
He's like pic-related. He has most of you fooled, because you barely glance at things. But if you even look a little carefully you can see it.

one incident, as tame as this one, doesn't make him electable. they're going to need to find more dirt on him. and something bigger than this. he was a nerdy little virgin until his wedding day, so i doubt they'll find anything.

fuck no wtf

>one incident, as tame as this one, doesn't make him electable.
He literally watched the video, saw that nothing happened, and then just carried on blasting Trump about it as though the video didn't exist. It makes him unelectable to me, and probably many others (once his opponent brings it up). I think it's disgusting enough to destroy his campaign.

doesn't matter. such a light incident is nothing. all candidates, even ones elected, have lied about bigger things than this and still got elected or didn't have it affect them negatively. you must be underage if you think naughty lies, especially of such a small caliber, mean anything.

>muh based kike tool

This motherfucker will shill for Israel whenever he gets the chance do to so - just listen to him try to justify the entire fiasco regarding the Palestinians and the right of the kikes to own an ethnostate. But the moment the whites will try to justify their right for literally the same god damn thing, he'll go full (((crypto-khazar))), like the good non-goy he is. Hypocrite to the core, same as most of the pieces of shit that advocate for civic nationalism. But hey, I guess you see Sam Harris as BASED as well, just because he shits on muzzies, right?

He is an amazing being and we'd be lucky to have him as a US President. I think he do wayy better than this dumbass trump.

>doesn't matter. such a light incident is nothing. all candidates, even ones elected, have lied about bigger things than this and still got elected or didn't have it affect them negatively. you must be underage if you think naughty lies, especially of such a small caliber, mean anything.
Name some, then, if you wouldn't mind.
If I'm not mistaken the dude was forced to leave his editor job at Brietbart over this. Everyone was too pissed about it.

After Trump 2020, brah. I would vote for him if I was murrican. I woudl maybe even vote for him for the president of Poland. They're all Jews anyway.

Got anymore of that quality?

Religion. Atheist jews are too dangerous to suggest one for presidency

>intelligence
>Transgenderism is a mental illness because I say so fuck psychology

he resigned. he wasn't forced out. you clearly don't know what you're talking about. one lie doesn't make him - or anyone unlectable, when of such a small caliber. his policies are what won't make him electable in the end, faggot. now lurk more before posting again.

I hope his wife runs over him pulling into the driveway of their home after which time a helicopter carrying his sister's Khazar milkers falls out of the sky, onto the car carrying his wife and children killing everyone. I then further hope that at the funeral a group of Somali refugee opens fire killing his entire remaining family, wiping his line from the earth forever. Of course, after this, I hope all the Somali refugee are killed in a shootout with LAPD officers with full sleeve tattoos that are then thrown in jail for killing dindus.

This would make me happy.

>he resigned. he wasn't forced out. you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
Jesus. What an uppity cunt you are. Clearly you were projecting about the underage thing, because you don't know what a "resignation" from a high-level position at a company usually means.
Still waiting for some examples to prove your point you fucking faggot.

he resigned because he literally backed a shill-bitch that tried to use her feelings in order to hurt the Trump campaign. Read what the fin said, you might actually be retarded or illiterate >unironically telling people to lurk moar whilst shilling for (((shapiro)))

you have to get to the oven, now.

He is 5 foot 6. No manlet has ever won.

not an argument.
stay mad :^)

> :^)

the state of this board, everyone.

Gender dysphoria is mental illness, you idiot. Educate yourself

Israel isn’t an ethnostate you doublenigger, it’s a religious state

Gender dysphoria is not transgenderism

>being btfo this hard.
Kek. No wonder you don't think Shapiro ignoring reality is a big deal....

But it is an illness.....

They are both degenerate. They are both signs of mental illness. They are severe outliers of society, because they are crazy people.

>Shapiro
You know what I'm looking for

74.8% of Israeli citizens are of Israeli descent (ethnic), with less than 20% being of muzzie descent. Obtaining a citizenship in Israel as a non-kike is a pain in the ass, as the bureaucracy is centered around letting only kikes move there; the wall that was built around the country was erected so that it will keep away all the non-kikes from entering Israel; the policy of the state for the last 20 years has been to drop the muzzie demographics to the ground

>Over the past decade, the Muslim annual population growth has fallen significantly, from around 3% to less than 2.2% by 2013,[7] while the overall Jewish growth rate rose from around 1.4% to 1.7%, primarily due to the expanding Orthodox Jewish sector.

Israel is the real definition of an ethnostate, you piece of Gadsden trash, and the policies of the Israeli state clearly reflects that. Now go shill for your crypto-khazar somewhere else

Not by any conventional standard

Atypical =/= mental illness

Most trans people suffer some form of mental illness but plenty don't. You can't justify a condition mentally ill if many of the 'afflicted' experience no suffering.

Honestly it would depend on who he is up against. I'd vote for him if I had to choose between him, Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio. But if there was any decent candidate I wouldn't. Ben Shapiro is too much of a neocon. If he was president we'd get a presidency based on muh American values, which would mean a Cold War-tier view on foreign policy, immigration and cultural issues. Spreading capitalism and democracy to other countries doesn't work and only leads to more violence and wars that are a huge money drain for the US. Treating immigrants as some kind of tabula rasa to be inscribed with American values is retarded too, since most immigrants will in practice support big government and a progressive culture. Enforcing them to believe something else is a blatant violation of the first amendment and therefore the American values that this policy is supposed to represent.

no

Come on roo. "Muh XY chromosome is not science" nonsense has got to stop. Encouraging the denial of reality is killing Western society.

Literally a fifth columnist.

Stop shilling for him here, you fucking idiot. If you actually like him then you are going to destroy him by doing this. We already have his sister's nudes. What will be next?

Learn your fucking lesson. Subversion doesn't work any more, it gets you scalped.

Stop shilling for this kike. You Shariah Blue faggots need to incorporate the virtue of patience into your strategies. When you make more than one thread about the same (((subject))), with sugar coated praise so as to not appear overly enthusiastic, within hours of each other, that’s when we’ll know who you really are. He’s not smart, and his only talent is debating soy boys at College campuses. He calls himself conservative, when he’s a left leaning centrist Jew.

SAGE.

Do you think a trans woman would actually deny they had XY chromosomes?

>being this mad that he's wrong
loving your tears

>Muslim is a race
>75% is an ethnostate
>a religious state only wants a certain religion to move there
Would a 75% white country be an ethnostate in your eyes? Or would you be posting le 75% face?

Well, this is not true at all

>ask the degenerates on /r/ to tribute his sister
>send Ben the photos

This ((Harvard)) graduate ((lawyer)) asserts that a signature in some yearbook is a credible proof of sexual harassment.
> MUH Moore
> Muh signature
He can debate college snowflakes. Other than that he is incompetent.

i reckon that gypsy has an iq below 70. there also isn't one (1) ethnicity of jews in israel. they're from all parts of europe, all parts of the middle-east and from north africa. not to mention the far east and south american jews there too. these are all different races and ethnicities of jews. gypsy boy needs a dictionary.

When will Glenn Beck run for president? The Tea Party will save America.

if you had a 25% population of shitskin slaves/2nd class citizens, sure. pretty much like israel does.

it's 3 brackets you fucking retarded amerimutt

Would I vote for a globalist, Israel first candidate? No

if you can't tell that by muzzie I referred to Arab-descent, you're literally retarded. Also, take a quick look at the birth rates recorded in Israel, you mong - you'll see that it shows a clear trend over the past decades in which jewish birth rates go up while arab birth rates go down, which cannot be explained by any conventional means except state policy (arab demographics go up in literally every place in which they reside, except Israel). If you don't think there's an assimilation policy going on in Israel, you seriously need a check-up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Birth_rate

>Would a 75% white country be an ethnostate in your eyes?

Absolutely not, but a country that advocates for higher birth rates for their own ethnic populace, while shitting down on the other minorities is clearly on its way to becoming an ethnostate.

>muh gipsy argument

You know, it's actually laughable that you can't even form a structured argument regarding the things that have been said against Shapiro in this thread, yet you resort to meme answers and name calling like the true 56%.

>there also isn't one (1) ethnicity of jews in israel

HAHAhahhahahahahahha. The fucking state of /nupol/ amazes me.

>Generally, population trends in Israel reflect distinct patterns of three sub-groups: Non-Haredi Jews (around 63.3% of the population), Haredi Jews (11.7%), and Arabs (20.7%).

Better do the world a favor and kys, you 1/4 Cherokee mongrel

Who's paying for these professional quality shoops... I've seen like 5 of them now. Nice idea to whichever sharia shill suggested it.

again. not an argument. it's a shame you're not familiar with the definition of ethnicity. not uprising considering you're a gypsy.

If I promise to vote for him, can I stop seeing this shithead's face on Sup Forums everyday? No one gives a fuck about a Jew who tried to throw the election to Hillary Clinton because Donald Trump made him feel inadequate as a man. I don't know why he and his fans think Sup Forums is the place to rehabilitate his image.

>Trans woman
>XY chromosome

This is what I'm saying. If you have an XY chromosome, you are NOT a woman. You can mutilate your genitals and you are still not a woman. You can put on a dress and wear heels and purfume and you are not a woman. This is enabling mental illness. Two genders, two scoops, two terms.

Also, he is shilling for big corporations
> Muh free market
> muh capitalism
But when (((Google))) fired the guy who wrote a cool manifesto the Jew said that (((Google))) is a leftist company. Well, it is a private company and they can do whatever (((they))) what to do.
He is a hypocrite and pro -Cruz supporter.

keep shilling for your khazar overlords, mutt. here's your last (you), hope you don't choke on it.

>people with his intelligence, eloquence and down to earth are quite rare

He's not down to earth at all, which would be forgivable except for that he also tries to pretend he's conventionally respectable, which he is not.

Christ, if you're looking for intelligent eloquence go make friends with more Anglos. We're the only people on earth to rival the chosenites in terms of intelligence and we do that without being predisposed to schizophrenia due to inbreeding.

Also
>Even considering voting Hebrew
kys

>being this buttblasted that he's wrong again
not an argument. stay defeated :^)

no. I'd rather vote for his sister to do a JOI deepthroat video.

It is a leftist company, and he didn’t contradict himself anywhere.
I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make

why would you even make this thread?

No.

He does contradict himself.
Google is a private corporation. They own Youtube. They can do whatever they want to do including any kind of censorship. You should sit still and take it. But cuckservatives start screeching about MUH LEFTISTS.

HE'S A WEASEL

Daily reminder that Sup Forums has no argument against Ben besides muh race wuz matter more than ideas n sheeit.

He‘s the next Hitler.

No, never. A never-trumper and a 'life cuck' Fuck ben shapiro

If Shapiro would be POTUS he'd immediately change the name of the USA to USI in a split second

plus he'd enact a new law that requires you to wear a yarmulke 24/7

Criticising someone’s actions is not denying their right to do it.

Polackland will be future Russian clay if the Eurofags don’t get it firstly.

Nope, he is not just criticizing.
He shills for big corporations and monopolies.
Meanwhile, all of these monopolies push their leftist agenda.

I hope not. He's weasely, not to be trusted long term.

I'd vote for a muslim before a kike