Did they have sex yet?

Did they have sex yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

line.me/S/sticker/7916
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No they held hands and then died in a tragic mining accident now lets never talk about them again

Yes

What do you think

I honestly thought so after 7, then 11 happened, but then 12 happened.

It's so confusing.

Maybe not by that scene, judging from how Yuuri's trying to keep the lewd thoughts at bay, but I'm fairly sure Viktor gave in and kissed the silver when they got back to the hotel room, leading to sex

By the latest he's started fucking Yuuri after he moved to his flat in St Petersburg

When they got back to Hasetsu after a nice long hot bath.

Is that the piggys o-face?

I think it's his "not now boner" face
also possibly "must not think lewd thoughts" face

No. There's still a continuation of the story and Japan can't write already established relationships, only leading up to relationships. The peak moment of the next series is the two of them finally getting married and kiss or just kiss with hint of marriage.

Don't get you hopes up people, remember this is anime were talking about here.

This is

>Ywn be able to pin down a struggling pig.
Why live

Fooled around a little before ep 6, cute first time sex after 7, emotional crying sex after 9, rage sex after ep 12 fight, lusty sinful sex forever after

>ywn give the pig a 30 minute orgasm

The poor rink staff, having to deal with them after every competition.

why is it I can always tell when it's tumblr regulars posting?

go read fanfiction/doujinshi and masturbate like the rest of us instead of making shit threads asking this question.

Must have been a lot of angry sex in episode 12, they holed up in their room all night and day.

I agree. Their tiredness, the way they still touched each other and spoke as if they were a couple, yet still had that awkward air about them. They totally had ambiguous-break-up sex.

Yuuri had to make it clear to Victor he was just wanting to break up professionally, not personally.

20 HOURS

Victor sucked dick in episode 8 you can't convince me otherwise

Someone post the eye twitch

It wasn't a break up reeeeeeeeee

New line stickers and the first batch aren't even in the english shop yet ;_;

line.me/S/sticker/7916

The odds are no, only sexual tension for now. But there is a smaller possibility of angry breakup sex in the hotel.

Now that you mention it, he was on his knees in front of Yuuri and being submissive a lot in ep 8.
Seemed like symbolism.

>maybe not by that scene, judging from how Yuuri's trying to keep the lewd thoughts at bay
Probably because they're in public, he has a lot of PDA with Victor but not so much he'll just fuck him right there
He couldn't exactly contain himself from straddling him afterwards though

They must have their own nicknames for them.

After every competition as well as before, baldfat are getting hot and heavy and sensual by the rinkside, sometimes lying on top of each other on the ice or on the floor, grinding and kissing and gasping and moaning, the breathless squeals of "v-v-viktor!!!" get tiring and the damn rings glint all over the place, Bernard there nearly drove the rink flooder through the barriers yesterday because the glare of them damn things got into his eyes, I mean it's sweet that they're so in love but is it really necessary to hump each other while crying about how much you love them and tonguing your rings, and could you move a bit I need to vacuum that bit thank YOU

Really though? Then why was Yuuri so constipated-looking at the thought of exciting Viktor? Was it just
>oh no I can't do it again so soon
or what?

>"everyone shames that Giacometti guy but the public will never know the true hell of cleaning after Nikiforov and Katsuki whenever we see them suspiciously leaving a room everyone from the staff start to tremble and sweat cold"

It was more like a "oh fuck I can feel his dick" face, they were in public.

Sounds about right

I want this to be a fic

I wanna read more YoI from the point of view of Janitors who clean after them

Boners in public are always awkward

translatoranons i beg of u

I love eug2 art so much

I like the idea that Makkachin thinks he's Victor's brother

They can't have sex before the last eros performance, Yuuri's eros has to be innocent not mature.

>Yuuri's eros has to be innocent not mature

too late, there was nothing innocent about EP8

Am I a hitler for liking the fan art of makkachin being neglected by BaldFat fucking?

Who said? He only got better at eros the more comfortable and less innocent about it he got

Here's the first page.

that poster is probably Chris, he fears Yuri unleashed

The most he did was to add the kiss, no butt touching like Chris did.

The fanbase for this show is funny because they've actually convinced themselves that Yuuri and Victor kissed and then got engaged, as they seemingly cannot separate their headcanon from what actually happens in the show or do not have the mental capacity to comprehend what happens in the show.

what a whole the whole dom/sub shit they pulled that day

I think user was referring to the tie-pulling as well. The slight possessiveness and getting in close to whisper in Victor's ear, it was pretty lewd.

Eroticism doesn't necessarily have to be the raunchy type

She was just grooming him to be the perfect mate for Victor.

What I mean is his eros performance always reflects his progress with Victor and the most mature shit he did is to add the kiss.

It's like 28 years worth of pain and stress vanished in a single night.

Nah.

He started to consider his performance starting before the music even began, so the tie pulling is part of it.

For some reason I can see Victor being terrible at household management. I bet he subsisted on protein shakes and expensive takeout until he wifey'd up the piglet

Victor doesn't seem to have any talent or skill outside of things that involve skating, to be honest

Yuuri probably has more hidden talents/skills. Besides his dancing and skating, he plays video games and it's implied he plays the piano. He has some trophies stored in a dark corner of his closet who could be from ballet considering skating usually gives medals.

>I bet he subsisted on protein shakes and expensive takeout
Also coffee and vodka. I'm sure he's great at making coffee

I kind of want to be wrong and he winds up being good at cooking, not much else though.

I can see it. I bet he's the type to fuck up preparing tea.

I know someone who put instant noodles in the microwave without water and geniunely though that was how it worked

He has a talent of choosing perfect clothes, but that's all.

>Victor doesn't seem to have any talent or skill outside of things that involve skating
A lot of stuff goes into skating, though. I'm sure he's good at dancing as well, and he clearly has some eye/ear for drama and arrangements if he's been choreographing his stuff himself and also commissioning specific music for it, so that's some sort of directorial / storytelling ability there as well.

Also apparently his flat was re-animated to contain loads of books, so maybe he reads a lot, and could even write some stuff considering his narrative tendencies.

These are the same people who can't assemble furniture, how hard is it to read instructions?

If he wasn't so good at skating and being ridiculously good looking, I imagine he wouldn't be able to get a job anywhere. Now I wonder if he even has a degree or any proper education?

>Victor doesn't seem to have any talent or skill outside of things that involve skating, to be honest
He has a good eye for fashion and it seems he could have done some modeling considering a few of the posters Yuuri had (and no doubt people probably wanted to use a living legend to advertise). That's not too hard though

I really want to see him start to look more and more sexually sated in the official arts, giving the viewer these knowing "oh yes, I tap that ass every night, and on most days too" looks

I know, I have deal with artists for over a decade including me and these people are a mess. It's like all their skills completely vanish when they have to project them in something that isn't their main interest, in this case figure skating.

He looked rather refreshed in this one.

Yeah, he's probably good at artistic things in general, but as many people with such talents, he's likely incapable of being practical.
>Viktor writing anything
I bet he'd be a great soap opera author.

I mean he's in bed playing with Yuuri's glasses in the latest

It's been two in a row hasn't it? He was practically glowing in the bed one.

He's not being neglected, he's happily monitoring the mating process that will increase offspring production in their family-pack unit by 300% within the next 5-year-period

Well, he would still have his sweet voice and sharp tongue. There was a nice fic of Victor working as Radio Host.

I LOVE Fairy and I want him to be HAPPY.

I'm sure he at least has basic adult survival skills since he's living alone for god knows how long.

>could even write some stuff
He wrote Yuuri/Victor real person slash on russian livejournal after the banquet

This, he's a very artistic and creative person but people like that tend to be absolute shit at doing or even understanding practical things. It's really not uncommon for someone to be a genius in one area and yet also be the type of person who does this

Where is it implied he plays piano?

He has a keyboard in his room

It's a coaching technique

>I wonder if he even has a degree or any proper education?
At age 27 he says he's been neglecting life and love for over 20 years because skating came before anything else, so he's been training hard since age 6-7

He's probably completed basic education and the Russian high school equivalent, but kinda rushed through the courses or did them through special arrangements allowing him max time to train.

I do think that if he would be employable if he wouldn't have gone into skating - he's clearly got quite a work ethic, and training to make him that legendary has required some not small measure of discipline, planning, scheduling etc.

My guess is that he's a flippant diva because he can be, and because he's always been expected to put skating first, someone else will clean the flat and wash the clothes, he's expected at the rink.

Interestingly he's also represented by the piano in Yuri on Ice

He got his Rusky GED and knows nothing except skating

>he's a very artistic and creative person but people like that tend to be absolute shit at doing or even understanding practical things.
It's funny for me to read all these, because I've gone to art school and am a half-assed artist myself and hang around legit artists - and all the ones who actually manage to make a living out of their artistic talent are in fact quite disciplined because they have to run their artistry like a business and do taxes and promotion and arrange the shipping of works and apply for grants and exhibition times etc and be rather strict about going to the studio to work if they ever want to get anything done etc. Most of them have nice, clean homes and can cook, too. Well, kinda cook.

It seems quite a bit harder than dragging oneself to the workplace on time and then doing what one's told

>no one is seeding the raws torrent

Yuuri and Phichit are probably two of the only skaters in this show with any significant academic know-how. And Seung I guess we all know he can do math.

He can always become a choreographer when he really retires. In reality though he'd be a multi millionaire and wouldn't really ever need to worry about money.

>there are people alive like right who think they will coach little kids at the ice castle

not only they would be reducing the Nishigori's source of income but they are not gonna make a decent living with that

Becoming a choreographer is not the same as coaching kid's classes.

Yeah, he'd be working with established skaters. Victor's programs are difficult as well but he'd be the guy to go to if you want something to win with given you have the talent to pull it off.

>using blushing engagement Yuuri for うん...

Cute!

I never said that. I'm just remembering how people actually think that's what's gonna happen. Of course they have nothing to do with each other, and i have always said Victor should become a coreographer.

BD2 is waiting at the post office. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Rips soon.

No one can seed this? Are you guys using a different torrent? I'm trying to download the one the user encoded that doesn't have the subs

They're probably dance majors or something. Something that wouldn't require intense study time. Their days are spent in class and practice and nights spent praying they don't get robbed.

>Tumblr shit
Kill yourself my man

why would you post a scare picture like that user, really gave me the creeps

>washing the clothes

I want to see the piggy sniffing Victors shirts and feeding him by hand.

>that picture

What the fuck? user why

someone wrote a fic about that