Is this 4.5D chess I hear so much about? Or is Drumpf literally Zitler?

Is this 4.5D chess I hear so much about? Or is Drumpf literally Zitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/military/201712091059853377-russia-us-army-syria/
southfront.org/us-helicopters-evacuated-isis-commanders-from-mayadin-before-syrian-army-reached-city/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1o_dxIuQg
tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/video-355723.html
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/antisemitismus-zentralrat-der-juden-fordert-verbot-antisemitischer-demos-a-1182869.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

777D

1488D

>An American F-22 fighter actively prevented the Russian pair of Su-25 attack aircraft from carrying out a combat mission to destroy the Daesh stronghold in the suburbs of the city of Mayadin in the airspace over the western bank of the Euphrates River on November 23
>MUH6GrillionXXDD_Chess!!
sputniknews.com/military/201712091059853377-russia-us-army-syria/

both

>US HELICOPTERS EVACUATED ISIS COMMANDERS FROM MAYADIN BEFORE SYRIAN ARMY REACHED CITY – RUSSIAN MEDIA
>6grillionbazillion_degree_Chess!!
southfront.org/us-helicopters-evacuated-isis-commanders-from-mayadin-before-syrian-army-reached-city/

i really couldnt care less, but reading the comments about it on facebook is a great source of entertainment.

>its written in the bible!! israel and jerusalem is one!!
>nuh-uh!! bible is shit, palestine is real!!! jerusalem is palestine!!!

why cant the muslim and jewish niggers understand that both their countries are fake and shouldnt exist?

man, i am sifting through all the worlds historical maps, and on neither of them can i see palestine or israel, before 1950.

nota bene, same with ukraine.

He's a merchant, fooled muricans like merchants do.

If it is not a proof that he definitely is our guy.

Just call them anti-semites and make them lose their jobs.

Lol, didnt Trump claim he was going to knock ISIS within 100 days or something?
Presidents are just Jew puppets given a script to read without any actual power

something like that. he then started dropping bombs on Assad

angry people being angry
angry when we are nice
angry when we are not
what incentives do we have

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

also 4.5d chess CONFIRMED

>losing faith in Trump

ya blew kid

33rd degree Chess.

bump

Trump tweets picture of Muslim attacking white
>Muslims aren't violent!
Trump makes Jerusalem capital of Israel
>Muslims start chimping out
>Literally Hitler memes defused
>Right-wing populists in Europe look like peaceful folks

>jews got what they want - Jesuralem
>jews being attacked worldwide
>muslims showing how truly peaceful they are

By doing what they wanted, he did killed two birds with one stone, while keeping the diplomatic relation with the jews.

GENIUS

>we
>Brazilian flag

>Trump L I T E R A L L Y married all of his children to powerful zionist kikes
>hehe goy its just 666 degree chess MAGA

He’s pushed by his Jewish donors. All US presidents have been Jewish puppets. Look at all the Jews in the Obama administration.

Anyway Jews and muslims can both go fuck themselves. They destroyed the west each in their own way.

>burning Israeli flags
Our government and the opposition are pretty pissed about it. And the head of the Jewish Council demands anti-semitic protests should not be allowed. (I didn't know they were. But then again, Merkel's brown guests get to do a lot of things that are forbidden for whites.)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1o_dxIuQg
I highly encourage anyone who hasn't to watch this rally, very Hitlerian in the things he says. 'a thousand years of coal' stuck out to me

Its really pathetic, isnt it? If germans were to burn jewish flags on a public space they would be jailed instantly.
The muslims "shouldnt be allowed to" but seriously, nobody will stop them. that would be racist.

ts the double standard in western europe, no wonder everyone is so cucked

people aka mudslims
always hated jews

learn history

it's 5D chess
he's inticing hezbullah into doing something stupid
will link Iran
restore petrodollar

Do you know the context behind the article? Basically he warbed them and provided no details. At that time msm was trying to discredit by saying he is leaking cilluding nat securoty breach classified info cant keep his mouth shut etc. But in fact he was cleared to do so and they reported as they had often done in that time stretch classified/sensitive info leaked by obama holdovers revealung sources and ebdabvering people

can any of you fucknuggets actually cite any sources that some muslims publicly burned israeli flag in germany?

not saying it didnt happen, just want confirmation

I smell shills.

tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/video-355723.html
viel spaß

It was in all the news yesterday that Merkel, Schulz and de Maiziere condemned the burning of Israeli flags in Berlin.

It's also the second paragraph of this article:
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/antisemitismus-zentralrat-der-juden-fordert-verbot-antisemitischer-demos-a-1182869.html

>warned Russians about Mossad operations in Syria
>"I-it's nothing you stupid goyim h-he didn't even provide details"

>let millions of Muslims into your country
>get them angry at the Jews
>they purge every kike they can find
Is Merkel secretly /ourgirl/

>horst wessl lied pfeifn
>5 jahre knast

>israel flagge verbrennen
>"tod den juden" schreien
>hitlergruss

>hey, b-bitte nicht so anit-semitisch sein, ok?

ok, deutschland is ende

sag ich doch^^ echt lächerlich was in Deutschland grade abgeht. Wird mit einer erneuten GroKo nur schlimmer.
Wenigstens sacken SPD und CDU danach so stark ab, dass es keine >50% GroKo mehr geben kann.

daily reminder Sup Forums is a English speaking board verified by WW2 now get that Muslim shit out of here

daily reminder that you can fuck off mate
go back to mcdonalds

well fuck you kuckistan faggot i am shit posting right now from mcdonalds

knew this would be your answer, not disappointed.
You win this time.

we won all the world wars

>forgetting about the liberal anger over the MOAB drop
Found the sandniggers in snownigger countries.

k

hmm, that is a pretty racist cartoon, even for the silly fag that is Latuff

wow a populist delivers speeches that are similar to other populists

Seems like there's more fervor outside of Jerusalem than inside. The Palis have gone back to work already

That lower case 'k' is not enough to cover your seething rage. Try harder faggot.

my "seething rage"? What rage are you talking about?

Everyone knew for decades what would happen if the US recognized Israel. It took Europe to be on the brink of falling for the courage to make 1 billion plus Muslims to chimp out and (perhaps) cause Europe and the West to open their eyes to their own destruction.

7D underwater ping pong

There are Anti-Israel demos in Berlin and there will be a huge one in the coming days

the zionist owned newspapers are crying like crazy that we're back in the 40s

It is. He messed with both the jews and muslims at the same time. Also prpbably redpilled a lot of normies because the news is showing mudslimes chimping out everywhere for literally nothing

Fuck is Adolph doing drinking water from a mug? They didnt have water glasses?

>because of trump
because of israel

>because of Trump
Uhh, no sweetie. They're burning those things because dey raycis.

Soros pays Muslims too!

Fake Rage

>that subtle anti-semetic dog whistle
fuck off mohammad

Our Guy or not, he is playing both sides like fiddles.

/thread

I love how the media are stirring this up, there was no outrage but they kept on pushing to get it.

>we won all the world wars
and lost america...

Camal Nasser vows to exterminate all Jews.
Instead, they annihilate his entire air force in an hour.
Then turn on the faggots that wanted to ride on Nasser's bandwagon.
Conquer Jerusalem which was a shanty town with open sewers at the time.
Install electricity and running water and give it back to the tourists.

If it weren't for the Israelis, fucking Palestinians would still step into their own poop there. Israelis turned a slum into a town.

Don't worry jew, the muslims will finish what Hitler started. Do you think you tricked Hitler into giving you Israel, or that Hitler tricked you into going into the Middle East?

>eu globalist cucks forced to decide between jews and muslim rapefugees

GEOTUS Trump confirmed for 27D Romulan space baccarat

>leftists literally can't say anything but "muh drumpf"

Muslims are an even shittier, much more criminal people than the Jews and a much bigger problem now than Jews used to be in the 1930s.

>Fuck is Adolph doing drinking water from a mug?
you are a mug, you fucking leaf
thats a good ol central european glass with a handle

'member how everyone and their mom mocked people that complained about Obama with "thanks Obama" as the cause of everyday missteps.

they are doing that, but unironically.

I mean, it's literally called Jewrusalem, so obvi it belongs to them, wake da fug up moozies !

Politically-motivated attacks, you say? Why, that sounds like terrorism. We need to put a stop to that.
But who is carrying out these acts of terrorism? 'People' is very general. Could you be more specific?

The protests have already pretty much died out though.
It's pretty obvious that not even muslims cares that much since it has pretty much always been that way. No matter what people say.

Ah, really? Trump magically turned them into violent chaotic savages overnight? Hmm interesting culture, if they'll burn down their city over a few words. We should definitely import more of it into the our countries.

>Blaming Pfrumpf for that rather than Muslims
IMPEACH NOW

Why are your noses so big and your beards so pubic?