Why doesn't he just shave it off? He'd look badass with a bald/shaved head...

Why doesn't he just shave it off? He'd look badass with a bald/shaved head. Instead he just looks like an old man desperately clinging onto his youth. Whatever happened to ageing gracefully? Does he really think anyone is fooled by that combover?

Who gives a shit about looks? Faggots do. You're not marrying him or taking him on a date lmao typical bongs.

He said if elected he would slick his hair back. ONly reason I voted for him and he didnt deliver

Its Mussolini in a wig. He faked his own death and was cryogenically frozen.

BAHAHAHAHA!

/thread/

AD HOMINEM
D

H
O
M
I
N
E
M

Not an argument, amerimutt

This is how he could look. Instead he chooses to look like a JUSTed big fat mess. SAD!

his argument is that your argument is literally gay because initially your argument was about his looks, which is a valid counter argument
not you have two choices
>if male
prove you're not gay
>if female
you know what to do

I am personally all for Trump going for the Luthor look, but If he left the sides and back though, he would look the image of a President from Benjamin Franklin's time. With his position in office as POTUS it would be a very tasteful and classy aesthetic.

Literally everyone gives a shit about looks in this fucked society. Probably more than ideas.

Trump should grow a beard.

Nah, he should wait until the media starts pushing a story about a black, gay, muslim girl going through cancer, then meet with her, shave his head in solidarity, and watch liberals heads explode

Have you ever seen trump stubble?
I bet he either a) got it lasered off or b) got his beard hairs transferred to his head.

Term 2 he shaves his head and we get Punished Trump

He could be America's Kekkonen.

That might be a smart play for Trump. He shaves his head, the entire MSM going apeshit saying hes a skinhead, he turns around and says he has aggressive alopecia brought on by bullying then covers his whole body in swastika tattoos as a double cross

It's all about branding. Like Hitler not shaving off his moustache.

>KEKkonen

THIS
H
I
S

>aging gracefully
it's almost as if you have no idea who you're talking about. have you seen the inside of trump tower? the place is almost entirely gold.

He would be our Lex Luthor then

this!

Holy fucking shit. He looks like General Lee.

>Why shouldn't a man have his proud mane of hair?
You are obvs an underage fag
kys

Post your head, and elaborate on why it’s not shaved.

>Why doesn't he just shave it off?
It's not there to fool anyone, it's his trademark look, it's one of those things that makes him unique and instantly recognizable.

>Trump is so spotless and amazing as a leader that all the left to grasp at is the fact that he drinks diet soda and has thinning hair

Feels good man. Also it's fucking hilarious to "moderates" or "centrists". The libshits are so desperate that they are redpilling normies at a faster rate than we could ever hope to achieve. I have stupid liberal friends and family that are coming around solely because the relentless and pathetic laughable smear campaign that they try to run 24/7 on TV that anyone with 2 brain cells can see through.

I for one encourage more of this nonsense.

>shave his head
>literally look like Mussoulini
and the left calls him a fascist NOW

That picture is clearly photoshopped. Even if it wasn’t, Trump’s trademark IS his hair. He wouldn’t be The Donald without it. Asking him to shave it off and look like a Dr. Phil type pencil pusher, would be asking him to give up the source of his power.

I bet you don't care that your daughters fucking a nigger either.

Also
>only vain fags care about looks
>but trump is based even though he's obsessed with his looks

It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if he did his if something scandalous about him was released

/DAMAGED/

If his combover was that bad Fallon would have exposed it and he wouldn't have done the ice challenge.
I've heard he's had scalp surgeries and stuff which I don't doubt. Don't care though.
As a country we all went through a period of mass bluepilling together and we are going to all get out of it together.

looks like Mussolini :^)

Trump is anime. His hair is not allowed to be like yours.

That's his brand, he has to keep it or he might loose more popularity. He's probably even emotionally attached to his hair, might totally flip him if he shaves it and gets an stroke immediately after.

>looks like Dr. Evil
FUCKIN LOL

Hopefully he also gets an eypatch and a shard of metal sticking out of his head

looks like aleister crowley

The world stage simply wouldn't be ready for Bald Trump. His hair is the only thing keeping him in check from releasing his full power.

because at this point its his trademark like lenins goatee or hitlers mustache

Try this

He's saving it for second term election campaign.

New face will trick people into giving him a second look.

His skull probably has a ton of scars from various plugs, treatments, and transplants.

Donald made Anime REAL!

top lel look like some evil politician in shooting games

You just jealous bro.

Woman tier post.

I don't think he's look badass bald. That said, if he went for the look of Reddington, from the Blacklist, he'd probably look pretty badass.

It'd be worse. I know bald guys, they both agree that the biggest shock about it is you lose your identity. Which makes sense if you think about it, your hair and how you wear it is one of your key characteristics in terms of appearance and even how people perceive you. His hair matches his character, even if it looks like shit sometimes.

A lion doesn't shave his mane breh.

I've seen enough movies I know how this works.
Some day in 2021 after he's won his second term and the gloves are really off the "deep state" will try and assassinate him but only kill Baron.
Then Trump will shave his head and grow badass facial hair and go on a vendetta.

Shaving your head is degenerate. Combovers are perfectly reasonable.

When you are 70, you won’t look as good.

MUSSOLINI-KUN

>He'd look badass with a bald/shaved head
hahaha no
he'd go from looking like a used car salesman to uncle fester if he shaved his head

WEW

That's a good look for late into his second term after all the Mexicans have been physically removed and he is just about finished with the construction of the New Europe space colony on Mars.

THIS. why the fuck doesn't he do it already, pic related looks like he almost did it for a second last year

He has had the same hairstyle basically his whole adult life. It’s his signature.

I want Lex Luthor timeline Trump.

And he looks way better that way.

It wuould Be nice.. but He is Just Berlusconi with an awkward toupee. Poor burgers.

He's the president. Literally the number one guy in america. Why the fuck does he need a signature? To stay relevant? Is it even possible to NOT be relevant as the POTUS????

he had a hair transplant in the 90s when the technology was very sketchy and now he has to do that silly comb over to hide how terrible of a job they did.

My 70 year old Grandpa is dead, so I'd say Trump is doing pretty good for his age.

He can't get away with that! Such misogyny!!

That will be for the reelection.

>your argument is literally gay
>Literally everyone gives a shit
>literally look like Mussoulini
>Literally the number one guy in america.

J U S T
U S T S
S T S U
T S U J

Fail

it's his power

like Samson

LITERALLY 56%

queer eye eh

Who gives a flying fuck what he looks like. He's making america great again while you pussies jerk each other off.

It's embarrassing to have to coach how to use the English language to someone in England.

He's not trying to argue with you, just thinks you're a fag, faggot.

definitely no-hair no-teeth is best trump