Well it happened guys. My eldest daughter is 14 and has got her first boyfriend...

Well it happened guys. My eldest daughter is 14 and has got her first boyfriend. I meet him for the first time next weekend.

Any Sup Forums approved methods for making sure the little shit knows what's what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hG3xLxTo5zU
youtube.com/watch?v=mT0LoGkB1ijU
youtube.com/watch?v=foxDDy33glQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

14? :|

dont turn her towards niggers

HAHAHAHAHA raising a daughter is literal cuckoldry. All those nights reading to her at bed, kissing her on the cheek, changing her diapers, and now she's going to start fucking her boyfriend in secret behind your back. It gets worse the later she goes through puberty, and she's going to fuck more guys

don't leave them alone you stupid fuck and you'll be golden

why would anyone ask this autistic shithole for parenting advice lmao

related

why is this on a political board?

Well you know what they say old boy, grass on the field and all.

She shouldn’t have boyfriends.
You failed as a father.
You should be choosing her future husband.

>fucking her boyfriend behind your back
Seems preferable to her telling you about all the guys she's fucking.
Either way, there is literally only one reason to have a boyfriend/girlfriend at that age, sorry

mushroom stamp him.

truth

Exactly. OP just make a rule that she's not allowed a boyfriend until she's 21.

Learn how to pronounce his name correctly to avoid being rude, the j in Jamal could be silent, like Yamal.

Tell him how the Jews are promoting promiscuity to destroy the traditional families and eliminate the white race.

Inspect your daughter's hymen. See if she's still a virgin. If she's not, punch her boyfriend ten times on the face so that he'll know what's what.

Clean gun on porch when kid comes over to pick her up. The fucken manual is literally in every country song ever written on the subject.

throw a bullet at him and say "catch"... after he catches it say "this bullet is a lot faster at 9 p.m." (or whatever time you want her back)

It's difficult, because she mustbe able to trust you but at the same time she must know how you think of certain things. I think personally that maybe you could speak with her and reason with her various opinions so she picks them up as their own. Also it is important that the guy respects you and your house.

>letting your daughter date
At 14, all she's gonna be doing is soiling herself so her future husband gets stuck with a used pussy. It's a pointless waste of time and in this day and age, setting her up to be a fuck toy for a dozen different guys or more before she's 20.

>Any Sup Forums approved methods for making sure the little shit knows what's what?
lol what kind of a faggot are you?

have you popped your daughters' cherries yet? no?
well, this guy's gonna do it for you. and if you threaten him you go to ass-pound-penetentiary and can have your own little holes deflowered.
you'll understand your daughters so much better after that experience
>so thats what its liek to be a woman
>*pounding intensifies*

This. Boyfriends are the gateway drug to whroedom and feminism. Just make it clear that if she has any kind of sexual contact with him, you'll kick her right the fuck out of your house. Also watch out for her dying her hair. The second girls do that they turn into bitches.

you cant stop it. If you try she will go behind your back.
Make sure he respects her thats the only thing you have these days.,

Don't let your daughter date till she's 18.

If black, 9mm will do.

Piss on her to show she's yours while he's there

its too late now you should've fondled her cunny 10 years ago. enjoy your brown grandkids, that's what you get for being a prude

you are housing a fornicator. you must repent now.

fucking this
>be me
>be 15
>going to a girl's house for some sweet pucci for the first time ever
>she lives in a village near my town
>her father is a hunter
>dumb and horny teenage me thinks old man doesn't know jack
>opens the door
>a motherfucking shotgun on the table right next to her
no pucci for me that night

hundreds of years ago, a daughter was seen as a blessing, as she would attract strong men to help with the farm work, who would also have brothers/friends that would help. you're not losing your daughter OP, youre gaining a son

You could always just stop being an autist and realise that your daughter isn't in kindergarten any more. She's growing up, and part of that is having boyfriends - and yes, eventually having sex. As long as she's educated about contraceptives and the risks of STDs there shouldn't be a problem with this.

The 'overprotective father' meme might have made sense in the days when there was no treatment for most STDs and no real ways of preventing pregnancy, when women couldn't work to support themselves and fathers could simply disappear. These days we have treatments for virtually everything except AIDs (which is very rare in heterosexuals). There are half a dozen different methods of safe contraception. Most women work, and fathers can't simply vanish and leave mothers stuck raising their kids on their own (since the courts ruthlessly hunt down fathers who owe child support).

Stop being such a fucking boomer and relax. If you've raised your daughter right, letting her date at the age of 14 shouldn't be a problem. And if you haven't, getting into a dick-waving contest with your daughter's boyfriend isn't going to help matters.

>btw, we all know half the reason parents infantilise their children like this is because their kids growing up makes them feel like they're getting old. Learn to fucking deal with it.

inb4 daddy is an asshole, daughter sucking bbc in a couple years out of spite

>degenerate
>british
who knew

Fuck her first, the smell of your seed will ward off others

Clean the guns when he's over and surprise him by stating information she doesn't know.
That should be enough to make your point during a blind first encounter.

Maybe I'm this guy kek
In Russia legal meet 17-18 and 14 yo (((lvl)))

>STDs/pregnancy is only risk in sex
>emotional abuse/inability to form emotional attachment isn't something that happens with early exposure to casual sex
>implying letting your daughter sleep around because daddy didn't give a shit about her isn't the express route to her being miserable and alone

Sodomize him to establish authority. Also post pics of her so we can masturbate.

If the boy is no good, pick a moment you are alone with him and say: "I'm so happy to see there are guys who have no problem with having a relationship with a transgender."

Post her feet

Try to control her and putting guys (or a particular kind of guy) is just going to make her want to fuck more.

You dont want to make her fear your wrath, thatll just make her horny.

You want to make her fear disappointing you. Thats not sexy.

You want to manipulate her a little. Tell her you trust her, itll eat her up inside .

Suck his dick and swallow his cum to establish dominance.

This

Try and get along with him

I get along with my gf's dad really well and it makes the whole thing so good.

He is 14 though so he might not be mature enough to do that at that age but give it a go

Talk to him alone and explain she's not javing sex until she's 18. Not even mouth stuff. (It's fine that this is non-realistic.)

Any 14 year old boy that hangs around after that, that is sane and intelligent, is probably marriage material.

Beat his ass.
If he recoils in the manner weaklings do, he consequentially cannot be trusted with your daughter's safety.
Do you want some pussy to be in charge of the protection of your princess?
If he's able to take it, have a talk.

oh noes, who would have guessed?
Whenever you have a daughter, you know she will eventually munch on some dick.
It's heart breaking, but as long as it's not some nigger/leftist subhuman, it can be rationnalised since, at some level, you want her to have kids of her own at some point.

>seen as a blessing
very rarely so.
most cultures valued male offspring more.
some neighbourly groups had even diametrically opposed positions on the subject.
Alemans vs saxons comes to mind on the subject as the value of a male to a female was 2 to 1 or 1 to 2 (can't remind which one was which tough).

you'd kill your daughter's social life

Just ask him how big is dick is and that he is always welcome in the family.
...no homo

I speak out of experience

>kekistani flag

OP if you have to ask she's already mud

You need to show your daughter how much money a pretty white girl's virginity sells for. Them she'll remain pure until 18th birthday and make her college money in a few days.

She is going to need an Instagram too. Better get to it now before she is old and used up.

Ain't no cure for herpes. And 40% of the population has it. I am very proud to be clean and disease free, and it came from a lifetime of paranoia and careful pussy screening.

>implying I'm the kind of degenerate who would raise a coal burner.

Before you meet him shave your head, grow a beard, and put a few rifles dotted around the house.

(Or secretly gay.)

>mad

>at OPSEC

You need to go back to Plebbit.

Wear this when you meet him. Make sure to sport a humorless face so he knows you mean business.

Nigger what. You were supposed to raise, feed and cloth your daughter for years and then PAY her future husband dowry to get her married so he would TAKE her into his home and you could finally get rid of the useless leach sitting on your neck. Daughters were a curse and sons were a blessing.

Never change Sup Forums, never change. Responses like this are why I post here.

For the lolz desu user. Always good to get other peoples perspectives.

ahmen rev.

youtube.com/watch?v=hG3xLxTo5zU

The west is fucking doomed.

>Inspect your daughter's hymen. See if she's still a virgin. If she's not, punch her boyfriend ten times on the face so that he'll know what's what.
This isn't always an indication. For example, my sister is a virgin but she has a blown out roast-beef type pussy, whereas my mum, who has two kids, has a much smaller and tighter "innie" type of pussy. Also my father is circumcised and his penis smells quite a bit, whereas my brother and I are uncircumcised, and neither of our penises really smell.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

First time I may take advice from a kekistani.

Just don't be a creepy dad and let her live her own life.

>Let her live her own life

4 Tattoos, 10 piercings, and a gang rape later Stacey wondered what went wrong in her life

prep the bull

Clearly fucking fake. Nobody on here has any damn kids.

Tfw muslims actually do this

Make sure he knows that you own a gun.

Just ask him questions, watch his behaviour, how he talks, what his parents do

Listen to his answers, does he have a "I don't really give a fuck" attitude? Does he treat you with respect? is he rude? is he well spoken, what are his aspirations, does he play sports? does he shoot?

Just get to know the boy, if you like him and think he's a good kid then it shouldn't really matter to you what him and your daughter get up to provided it's safe and legal. They could end up being childhood sweethearts.

If he's rude, it's your fucking house, tell him to get the fuck out, explain to your daughter that you don't accept that kind of attitude and he's not welcome.

The reason your daughter wants you to meet him is because she's seeking your approval and guidance, she obviously trusts your judgement, but it will be self conscious, if you tell him to fuck off, she'll probably be angry at you about it but if you have good reason then she will eventually come to understand

>let her live her own life
this kind of apathy is why the world is so fucked now

Make sure he knows that you own a dragon dildo and extra strong pink strawberry lube.

Gun cleaning is already planned, that and sorting out my vaguely threatening diy and garden tools.

I have been asking this all day.
We've been shilled with "advice" questions threads for the past 10+ hours.

>thailand
pls be bait

How are they already boyfriend and girlfriend if you have never met him?

You never had any experience with teenage girls when you where young did you? All the biggest whores were girls who's parents forbid them to have any contact with boys. Parent say "no boyfriends until you're 18 or you're getting kicked out? Better suck two million cocks."

Op failed the moment his daughter got a bf at 14. All those Girls i knew that got With boys at that age turned into sluts/roasties and will never be wifey material. If i was OP i would force her to marry that boy, or disown her if she refused/kill him if he refused

My brother did exactly that with my niece's date first time she went to prom. She was home early.

Post nudes or it didn't happen

he just wants in her pants. game over man, game over!

youtube.com/watch?v=mT0LoGkB1ijU

youtube.com/watch?v=foxDDy33glQ

just kiddin, but that was funny.

>Any Sup Forums approved methods for making sure the little shit knows what's what?

If you havent fiercly civilised your daughter by now, you're outta luck i think.

YO POPS, WUZ HAPPNIN'

>hehe ive got to imply that i might murder you in the off chance you were thinking of harming my daughter

Americans everyone

Rape him.
Is he underage? If so, rape him twice

>Hey boyo, let me tell you about the holocaust...

Let him know if he takes your daughters virginity before marriage you are going to take his.

To be fair if you have a daughter your wife's father did the same for you. It's just another one of those inter-generational favours

It's their first date but what else would I call him?

Calling him just "some boy she's going out with" would trivialize the concept of dating to her i think.

You don't have any children, do you?

you are going to chaperone the date yes?

>fiercely civilized

Do I even want to know what you're on about?

If you need to threaten some kid you haven't met with an implication of deadly force then you are insecure and probably have a small dick.

Let me date your other daughtets

Op, I already told you, rape him, and while you're fucking whisper to his ear "hitler did nothing wrong", start redpilling him while you fuck his ass

>Asking the mental midgets of the internet for advice.

You're a funny guy OP

Literally 0 % of relationships from childhood lasts into adulthood. You havent even developed a personality, and youre already fucking? Wtf kind of niggergenes do you have. Jesus christ some People are disgusting
>inb4 Virgin nazi larper
>inb4 holybook
go buy some ripple you fucking niggers

You are the one he has to convince not your daughter, give him chances to prove himself.

I think normies started to believe Sup Forums is the wisdom guy.

ask him about israel and jews

most kids in the US start fucking around the age of 14