Rapefugees explained

let's go down the rabbit hole for a sec, goyim

>arabs demand refugee status in Europe
>western europe lets them in bercause jew guilt
>jew guilt exists because germany couldn't get british to take in jewish refugees
>jewish refugees stuck in germany because arabs are chimping out in palestine since 1936
>arabs blatantly refuse to let jews get refugee status in british palestine
>palestinian's 1936 revolt results in 39's White Paper of policy AKA almost absolute jew immigration ban
>Hitler stuck with jews he doesn't want
>starts sending them to death camps later
>Because arabs refused to give jews refugee status.

even a single single arab muslim refugee Europe takes in from this region here is a fucking historical travesty and insult.
You're basically giving them what they refused to give us - when we faced much more dire circumstances than poverty or occasional mosque bombing.

and most ironic of of all - instead of purging your own leftist cancer jews via helicopter rides, you claim ISRAELI jews somehow support this unjust insanity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edCqF_NtpOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, wtf I love kikes now.

>((((deathcamps))))

>"death camps"
whew, lad

shut up gunther, I don't want your shoashekels as much as I want europe to avoid becoming a hostile islamic entity

In Puerto Rico there are, amazingly enough jews.. and they own everything and listen to salsa music.. the world is strange

>starts sending tgem to death camos
You forgot to mention that things came out of those camps that werent death scholomo.

so seriously these greys...do they have a sense of humor, or are they like Polaks, czyli fucking retarded and unable to take a joke? asking for a friend...

yea netanyahu comes out all the time denouncing jews and white genocide

thank you based only democracy in the middle east

>claim the shlomocaust happened
>oy vey, no worries i'm the good jew
>implying israelis and jew subversives in the (((west))) don't work hand in hand
meanwhile in reality, the hungarian and polish governments have been the latest victims of accusations by the israel state officials.
#OpenBordersForIsrael

I hope they keep letting them in. I hope they never stop. Rember the six million Europoos.

you guys need a plan to Out Jew the other Jews and Helicopter the Pinkos.

as long as we get something going im sure we can work towards a common goal and most "Jews" becoming atheists or bleaching so the difference between Jews and whites has decreased
though many on both sides still hate each other.
youtube.com/watch?v=edCqF_NtpOQ

WTF. I LOVE REFUGEES NOW.

Give it up schlomo, there is no reversal of muslim immigration at this point, we both will probably see an European Caliphate in our life time.
Together with the destruction of both our people.

>you claim ISRAELI jews somehow support this unjust insanity
No, its not the Israeli Jews, it is the American Jews who are unwilling to fuck of to the only place in this fucking world where they belong.

Arabs are more violent but less effective nation wreckers.

I would trade each nonviolent Jew in America for an active ISIS member. America would be sorted out in under 20 years.

haha (((death camps)))

>not the israeli jews, it's the american jews
>implying any difference is not just for shows
you're getting rused goymany.
don't be that goy.

>>implying any difference
The difference is that Israeli Jews are in Israel and American Jews are in America.

>subversives in the (((west)))
>arabs riot around all frankish lands over jews in jerusalem
what did the it mean by this

>what is dual citizenship
every single jew abroad can claim israeli citizenship.
Teddy Roosevelt had some interesting words on the subject of "people" with dual interests.
Observation of the behavior of jews, wether israeli or abroad, tend to plainly show jews for doing everything against whites.
This is duck-test tier of difficulty, and even the biggest kind of hamsterizations have a hard time trying to portray any different picture.

>bringing mudshits into the question of jewish antics
any kind of crime done by mudshits has been made possible by the intercession of jews.
in other words, jewish crime is jews fault only, while arab crimes are defalced on both arab and jewish tabs.
any pretense of "not being related to this shit" made by jews is neutered by israeli officials criticising euro countries who have worked against immigration, like the aforementionned states of Poland and Hungary.
I understand where you're coming from, and your stance, but this is on your predecessors.
They have been working toward the current situation, have been warned of the conséquences, but did it anyway because "fucking goyim, i hate them so god damn much".
Just like you, we are playing the cards we've been dealt with.
So if you have blame to put somewhere for the whole situation, put it on your predecessors.

>Hitler stuck with jews he doesn't want
>starts sending them to death camps later

EXCEPT that Hitler was not present when death camps were decided, and likely never knew final solution was taking place. This is acknowledged by mainstream historians.

we don't want mozzlims
and we love the Israel is kicking their butt
that's why we are ok with Jerusalem being recognized as the capital of Israel

we are passed helicopter rides
we will purge them with ridicule

right.

your fuhrer didn't know about jews sent to camps? did he know about the wehrmacht's invasion of russia? or the french surrender?

I can't understand why so many Jews want Africans, Arabs, Pakistanis etc in Western lands, it isn't creating a "slave people of one colour", it's just causing white people to become more racially aware than we have for decades, and now we're looking for people to blame for this. All the well known Jewish groups here in London are all so fucking pro "refugee", they seem to take a great delight in forcing the UK to be less British and white every single year. I can't understand why they don't instead fight against all that agenda, and the hell it has caused us here, and immediately become the heroes of millions of Europeans. They could make a Jewish paradise anywhere in Europe off the back of that, instead they join in with the ugly and the cretinous who insist eradicating white culture for "diversity" is healthy, normal and progressive. It breaks my heart.

>you
The kikes running our countries, shlomo. Now gas yourself like a good boy.

then reign in the diaspora and the secular juden, theyre fucking everything up and laying the paving stones to the next pogrom

big words from someone with a mutilated penis, who's very country rubs up against the sandniggers

and what was the state of kvetching done by israelis just before that?
>implying it was not "it s like another shoah"
I absolutely abhor how you cunts try to pick one element, out of its context, to try to worm your bullshit.
That's another one going in the book.

>jew to camps
>implying muh 6 gorillions
if it happened, considering what jews did to germans, it was desserved.
if it didn't happen, considering what jews lied about and have done ever since, then it would have been desserved.
In either cases, this is not an argument or even receivable.
>invasion of russia
unrelated on the subject at hand, same as what you tried to do with mudshits earlier.
the jewish mind, and its tactics, are truly repugnant.
>the french surrender
same as the previous point with the added benefit of linking communists (read: jews in France working for the USSR) to the whole thing.
Due to the iron pact, these cunts worked tirelessly to hamstring any attempt to prepare for what was coming.

In fact, this is a typical behavior of der ewige juden.
You cunts did the same thing to the polish, to the benefit of the French, during the napoleonic wars.
Never ever trust the jew.
the jew betrays even more surely than the faggot.

Fact.

Everyone who hates the Jew should actually hate the Arab 100× more. Also Germany should have been completely dissipated after WW2 because German people cannot be trusted to leave others alone. They simply always have aspirations to dominate Europe one or another.

you know I love those
>blah blah durhurr, goyim (?)
threads. just for the style. apparently that's just one guy, you know, you are fun.

sigh
and so the great irony strikes again
I say this time and fucking time again
who do you always claim owns the fucking media? jews, especially leftist jews

now, use you brains for this one, frenchie: if all israelis started protesting about islamic immigration to europe and the fact europe and your leftists jews are imbeciles that are dooming us all, or really anything that does against multikulti agenda would you, EVER, see it reported?

well you know what I always say
never underestimate a bored NEET
one of them might become fuhrer one day

pic is what you call controlled opposition.
surely you couldn't be stupid enough to not know that, nor be pretentious enough to believe it would fly, would you?
and of course no it wouldn't be reported, because the protest is just for shows.
jews say one thing to someone, another to somebody else, and do an entire different one.
never ever trust the jew.
people from 3 continents, over the course of 5 millenias, who didn't even knew of one another, all reached all the same conclusion.
This is who jews are.
They are atavistically like that.
5,000 years, no change.
Hell, the whole "let's make some eurasiatico-negroid race" thing is a testament to that.
It's because jewish leaders know they can't self improve as a people and still be jews, so they'll have to try to bring down everyone of those they see above them.
It just come biting them back when they end up stranded amidst the wolves.
or jackals in the current case.