Why is it called poo in the loo? it makes no sense does it?

why is it called poo in the loo? it makes no sense does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its from the white supremachist organisation UNICEF
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Its african homosexual activity,
when they doing sexual intacos, their lick their poo poo in the aynus...

Dey eat da poo poo

>why is it called poo in the loo
Democrats can't google

Le 56% shart

Pajeet, pls

I usually laugh at shit like this, but I genuinely do not understand. Did something happen that I missed?

Sure did, you missed out on the brief period where Sup Forums made fun of Americans for shitting in walmarts, hence the "shart in mart" meme

You never went to walmart?

Want to hear some Walmart stories? I haven't been in one for years, but I have some stuff you guys would enjoy.

Caress your pipe. Appreciate the excellent workmanship involved in creating such a workable masterpiece. Think of yourself as a confirmed pipe smoker waking up with your first bowl of pure pleasure to get the day started off the right way!

Why everybody say "taking a poo" instead of saying "I'm leaving a poo in the loo"...? This I will never understand about eartlangs

>happy birthday

What did they mean by this?

As a vexillologist I often get questions about flags, their meaning and their origin. People often get surprised when I tell them that most of the currently used flags in the world are from the 20th century. One flag that has an interesting story is the Indian flag. It was adopted in 1947 and it served not only as a flag but also as a tool of guidance. It is a so called horizontal tricolor in orange, white and green with a blue symbol in the middle of the white area. It has been debated what the symbol is and the official story is that it is a spinning wheel but the truth is something completely different.
You see in 1921, when the flag was designed, India had a big problem with outdoor defecation. The orange stripe symbolizes a mud street, the green stripe symbolizes a forest and the white stripe symbolises a white marble bathroom. The blue symbol is a bottomless toilet and it's placed in the middle as a guidance as to where people should "go to the bathroom" so to speak. The orange and green parts are placed on the outskirts to say "don't go here". The flag was made official in 1947 and it came with a message to once and for all end the problem of outdoor defecation. That message was "Poo in loo". It was a call for a cleaner india. It was not very successful and their problem with designated streets and wood areas for defecation still stands to this day.

I fucking wish. Luckily, I've had minimal exposure.

Go for it buddy.

>Be me
>8 years old (doctor's son, so I'm 'high class' compared to almost everyone in the region)
>Live near state hospital in the middle of fucking nowhere town
>Next town over (30 miles away) is the only place you can get groceries at
>Hear about brand new SUPER WALMART being constructed over in the town over
>My 8 year old mind can't wait to receive that level of stimuli
>Walmart opens
>We go the first day because I asked my parents to
>Arrive at massive 200mx200m parking
>Place is packed, so we have to park near the end of the parking lot
Cont

Thank you for this in depth analysis.

>Get out of car along with family
>Begin walking to store
>10+ lardasses in front of us blocking our path about 100 meters from the entrance
>Why the fuck are they in a line?
>Dad asks "Hey, what's the line for?"
>"THERE'S A TROLLY THAT COMES AROUND AND BRINGS YOU TO THE FRONT OF THE STORE"
>Yes, a fucking trolly that carries you 100 fucking meters to the entrance
Cont.

>Family gets on the trolly
>30 second ride to the entrance of the store
>Suspension pops up after 10 lardasses simultaneously get off at once
>Excited to go into Walmart for the first time
>Go through the entrance with a smile on my face
>Florescent lighting beams down on my face at the same time as a giant waft of shitty smells reach my nose
>This is it
>This is the famed Walmart I've heard so much about
>Go to the toy section with my slightly older brother (back when this area was 95+% white and almost completely safe)
>Already want to leave by the time I get there
>Start looking at LEGOs (my favorite)
>"Hey esse"
>The fuck is that?
Cont.

>See the only spic kid in town looking at me
>He's got a mustache, so I'd guess that he was 11 or 12
>"Hey, buddy, want to but Sly? It's only $3, man."
>He obviously just took it off the shelves and was trying to rip off a kid
>"N-no thanks"
>"Come on, man, it's really fun!"
>Run away with brother back to my parents