What does Sup Forums think of Millennial Woes?

Is he a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TNdK5hVFGFs?t=1h3m57s
youtube.com/watch?v=ewHPmI5oUws
youtube.com/watch?v=4xXDzSxG9lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRaHTINA1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He cucked on the McCarthy question and for that reason I have to reassess my subscription to his channel.

nah he is a good bloke and has been a long term stable WN for several years now.

I also support his stand on the incelgate bullying of Tara and the civ nat coal burning Lauren - no matter how flawed, the sheilahs serve a purpose and are gateways for the WN movement.

I agree except for Lauren. I don't understand why everyone in the Alt Right sphere spergs out about her all the time. She's not even remotely close to being considered WN.

yeah it is ironically why I white knighted for Lauren - she is not one of us but she is not a leftist so why the fuck the bullying especially because she can be a gateway for us? I would go hard on her if she said she is WN but she is not and never claimed to be. Some of the spergs on Sup Forums though dont know nuance and are easily manipulated by what was obviously an outsider concocted cyber lynching.

He should reach out to Lauren and do a podcast togheter to redpill the normies and strenghten the movement to the next lvl.

With scum like Lauren Southern you only delegitimize the movement chinkbro

>Is he a faggot?

He applies the chan philosophy to life.

He is like an OP and therefore is away assumed to be gay.

OP it is assumed that you are also a homosexual. This allows your arguments to rise or fall on their own merits reagardless of insults.

nah sigan bro - the whole point was that she never was part of our movement but she is centre right, so useful for us.

I got a list of ecelebs on the left that you incels have let sit happy for years with their anti white hate and not a peep. This was not about the WN movement - but about the incels and their insecurities.

he backtracked
>youtu.be/TNdK5hVFGFs?t=1h3m57s

Ecelebs are cancerous. All they do is leech on the movement until they can get their big fat paycheck, then they finally reveal their true thoughts.

NEET loser with a gross Scottish accent. Never liked him and never listened to him. I started hating him when Richard Spencer invited him to an event and he spoke with the media, where all he talked about was his depression and NEET status while dressed like a slob.
Say what you will about any of the e-celebs, at least they're not fat slobs who whine about not having a job. At least the other guys try to present themselves well.

Woes is a good lad

Why do people talk about her as though she's part of the alt-right? she's never said she is. She's friends with people who are though and has them on her channel so introduces her audience to them.

Watch this video and she explains her views quite well, she's not alt-light and she's not alt-right or a white nationalist. She explicitly says she isn't a white nationalist.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewHPmI5oUws

If sucking cock still makes you a faggot, then yes this guy is a homo. He swallowed at least ten ounces of jizz and got fucked in the ass at least a hundred times during his """gay phase""".
This qualifies him for the title of cock fancier but isn't quite gay enough to make him a certified practising queer wrangler.

he has very limited cognitive abilities and his usefulness is spent

This whole thing with her is retarded. It's like asking Douglas Murray to apologize for being gay.

Every 'e-celeb' from libertarian through to far right can be useful to us.
Just give the centrists a slap when they start punching right though.
MW is actually a good voice for people who had degenerate lifestyles and became redpilled.
Purity spirals will only bring us down and leftypol and our other enemies know this.
Keep all these people like MW around until they are working against us.

That was basically my point anglo friend.

he is an actual faggot, and has promoted bestiality.

you'd be depressed too if you took the blackpill before there was any sort of popular groundswell supporting ethno nationalism.

>promoted bestiality.
No he didn't it's taken out of context and brainlets are too dumb to understand what he was talking about. He was talking about moral reletavism.

Sargon or Destiny have used the same argument in a debate.

Same

Is she jewish by (((chance))) ?

Why is this shit coming up now? It's been known for fucking years!

He's honest. Can't say that for a lot of people. Actively tries to get cohesion in the alt-right.

But fuck he needs to lose that weight. He would be extremely attractive, would help him a lot with exposure.

His videos are extremely comfy. He can crash at my place if he has to go in hiding again (no homo, no smoking, no cola)

lol no, but that would be one hell of a (((curve-ball)))
im looking for the video now, it was to a room of people, he said something along the lines of "its impossible to argue against bestiality." and then a few other things about bestiality.

> people who talk about celebrities like this.
how old were you when you murdered your pet cat?

If I say the "as long as it's between two consenting adults" argument that's used to promote homosexuality could also be applied to incest that isn't being pro-incest, it's showing how retarded that argument is

> before there was any sort of popular groundswell
Spineless faggots cant stand up for anything without their fucking gang holding their hand.
Some of us have to represent what we believe in with zero support.

Umm Its pretty well known that he was in a relationship with a dude.

I believe he tried it as a 17-year old and turned away. He's spoken openly of this in his videos. Apparently he was in a very liberal phase at the time. His faggotry funnily enough is an example of him practicing what he preached at the time, and learning from the experience it seems.

no they aren't. anyone watches them is already repilled. The few that they "convert" are going to be shit-tier betas that choose their ideology based on tits.

>le 56% reading comprehension
Woes did stand up and speak out but his depression was understandable when seeing the path the west was taking only a few years ago. Shit is depressing now but back then everywhere you looked the libtard abyss stared right back at you

No. Civ Nats like Milo leech from movements for shekels. True white nationalists like Millennial Woes don't make much money (if they make any at all) for making videos. Just because someone is trying to expand the WN movement outside of a fucking japanese image board doesn't make them our enemy. Stop holding us back, you subversive little shit. We're gonna go mainstream and get a homeland whether you like it or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xXDzSxG9lQ 9:40-10:33 sexual morality from a faggot its being pro homosexual, and then a strawman

He's objectively done more for WN than any of you faggots

>b.but muh super sekrit club

>No. Civ Nats like Milo leech from movements for shekels.
Sup Forums yet again stomping their sour grapes for lack of entrepreneurial drive.

If that's what you think theyre doing, go ahead. But I'm saying thats what theyre here for. To leech from people like you who take their videos as some sort of "entry redpill".
People are only going to get redpilled if they want to be. Its always a choice.
If you really want to put your money where your mouth is, do something. Go and start your own channel. Otherwisr youre just a person looking for a figurehead

If lying and pretending to care about whites is "doing" anything, then yes.

Yeah you're retarded. He's saying within a individualist moral framework "if it's not hurting anyone else I should be allowed to do it" you can't be anti-beastiality, or as I said, anti-incest. He's saying that you have to understand that things like that are harmful to the wider society as well, homosexuality included. Listen to the whole speech next time you mong

Just started re-watching his vids, very good. There is no comfier YouTube channel. It's a shame he only has 37k subs.

I just did you idiot. He btfo's himself, and his gay love for animal fucking. 10:21-11:11
go fuck all the emus you want senpai

This is why we need to bring back eugenics

That's the thing: incels are weak and will follow the pussy. If some leftist chick in her early 20s becomes popular they will follow her. Because they are weak. They don't follow Lauren or whoever else because they care, they follow her because of pussy. If they did care they would follow other right wingers who didn't rely on being a grill to be popular. Wanting these weaklings to be part of WN is the dumbest thing you can do, you're actively incorporating weak people into your movement. They are a drag, and should be avoided like cancer. As of now, they are an excuse to label WN as a bunch of fat virgins. When the face of WN becomes strong people leading by example THEN we can expect to attract the right people. The more you care about soyboy weaboos the more soyboy weaboos you will attract, and the more you will repulse the people that matter.

Same

stop making threads about yourself faggot
Sup Forums isn't your advertising platform

>year of our lord: current
>not craving veiny hard cock

what's wrong with you ?

>taking a yank seriously
Theres your mistake m8

Says a greek, calling someone else faggot

I don't really care about the Ethots, but woes is a good guy.

Welfare leeching limpwristed cocksucker. If this is a representative of your ethnostate, then I'll take spics and arabs, at least they can fight.

>random e-celeb thread
No opinion
Next thread

>impying we shouldn't be using tits to advance our political messages

/our faggot/

produce said dude

He's on the wrong side of the tradthot issue.

Yeah, like i said. He's talking about moral relativism and isn't advocating for bestiality or saying it's ok - only that you can't give a reason that will withstand scrutiny other than it's just wrong.

How he refutes not being able to give consent would be interesting. Sargon or Destiny (i forget who i heard talking about this) said "what if you had a perfect mechanical replica of an animal" would that be wrong?

Which is what he leads into, morally opposing things that don't cause harm.

Yes. He is a welfare scrounger. It's like a leech complaining about how slightly more brown leeches are leeching from civilization.

I'd probably let him blow me. Depends how he smells that day.

great guy desu lads

youtube.com/watch?v=xwRaHTINA1E

would anyone take him as seriously as they do or would he have gotten as far as he has if he didn't have an accent? for example, take anything he says and imagine it in an american accent. now think - this is what some people class as an authority.

>and are gateways for the WN movement
this is what Sup Forums incels fail to understand.