To Love Ru

Raws for chapter 76
How will she ever recover from her stupid harem plan getting BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

realmsoffate.site/to-love-ru-darkness-76/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will the series end with the rarest of rare endings where childhood friend wins?
Or does Haruna not qualify as childhood friend leaving the status quo intact?

She'll attempt to leave and Rito will become bothered by her absense in a way he cannot explain. Climax is Rito realizing he's in love with Momo.

Please support Yabuki in the next installment of the To-Love-Ru series. To-Love-Ru: ________, staring the new main heroine _______.

Please let Nana be the next heroine, and give her some more development. I also want to lickity lick her

You can see the exact moment her rotten heart breaks.

>raws
Please stop this meme

Didn't childhood friends winning used to be the common trope back in the days ?

Middle school crush isn't childhood friend and the series isn't ending.

Stop bully one of best characters.

If there is not a translation again dont open thread.

Fuck off, shit taster.

yeah, in ancient (pre-80s) times with good-guy MCs before the harem genre came into being, there would often be the childhood friend who was the designated future wife of the MC, only contested by the occasional bad girl character who would get BTFO by the high moral standards of the MC.

Assuming Momo confesses next chapter - what will be Rito's reaction?
What reaction would you like to see?

Which TLR will get Rito's dick first?

And no, not in the mouth.

>Rito, I love you. I especially love your ability to love N+1 other women at once and feel fully confident in your ability to maintain that over time.
Harem plan is saved.

>What reaction would you like to see?

She can't confess yet if they plan to make another series. The timing isn't right yet I don't think.

Next chapter has to have something that will lead into the next installment, whether it's a status quo or moving to space, something. If she confesses I really can't see Rito turning her down after what they've been through, but it won't be a "lets fuck" either which is a problem, since it'll basically force a possible 4p end that has potential problems still.

Honestly I think Lala and maybe Nemesis will be key next chapter, they're the main sparks to any moving plot at this point. I think that's why it showed Rito both talk to Lala and hold her art this chapter.

wow wow you're telling me there's plot?

I completely disagree. I think everything was build up to Momo confessing next chapter, which would end up in Rito again being uncertain of how he wants to proceed with his relationships. Maybe he even starts accepting the fact that a harem would make the most sense in his situation.

Rito always liked Haruna, and TLR was about him learning that he also likes Lala.

Darkness is about him liking Lala and Haruna and also learning that more girls have feelings for him, and he at least likes Momo too. I mean he even has lewd dreams about her.

So the next manga will probably focus on a different girl/different girls.

>So upset that she's raping her poor, innocent sister in the bath instead.

Kek

I want to see her suffer for a bit, and I want Rito to see that she's suffering, and then have him make a hard decision about who he really likes. For all of Darkness Haruna has just been a background character while Momo has been 'fighting' for the spotlight, she protects Rito from danger, studies under Mikan on how to be a good waifu, and learns about pleasing men from VNs. No one else has even tried to better themselves for Rito's sake.

If the new series does happen Riko better get split from Rito.

>He thinks this isn't going to end in harem plan

Did you even read the chapter? at the end she regains her composure. Next chapter is confession/harem plan true initiation. Then move into spinoff new series where the harem has at least officially begun.

What if the new series with a time skip is just to get Mikan past the censorship age?

Meaning it's 2 years later and status quo remains.

No amount of time skips will get her past the incest ban.

Fuck this gay shit.
0/10 worst manga ever.

>what will be Rito's reaction?
Polite rejection.

>What reaction would you like to see?
She laughs it off and then goes to cry about it alone.

There are no raws in that thread.

I need proofs.

Best page in this chapter

Smugness of the girl who knows she can't lose no matter who wins.

Reminder Rito will never get a boner from Mikan.

Was fully erect when he dickslapped her that one time. She also fell on him and saw the beast in its entirety. Not sure if in the same chapter.

Rito's stiff all through that bath and Mikan knows it.

>harem plan ruined
Noooo!

Wait, is it because Haruna is winning?

>shitting on momo meme
stop

Saki was the first tit touched by Rito.

She deserves more groping.

fuck her feelings!

>another series
Jesus fuck, really?

she's just trying to solve everything with tears.

Just gonna sit here and watch everything come tumbling down.

She has some sort of keikaku, right? It seemed like it last chapter.

He was remembering bathing time with Momo.
Anyway...
She is growing well. Some other chapter and she will be barely suited to be considered loli material anymore.

I wish it was true. All manga would be masterpieces.

>Inb4 it was all Nemesis' keikaku to make Momo cry.

>She is growing well.
Soon she will be ruined.

>Nemesis ends up destroying both Momo and Haruna's heart in one blow
Truly best girl.

There's a shitty translation out.

Where?

realmsoffate.site/to-love-ru-darkness-76/

Wait, it isn't this little nigger bitch who ruined everything?

Harem plan was proceeding smoothly there were already like 3 girls that had agreed to the plan, and the others where getting in there slowly too.

Then Nemesis gone Leroy Jenkins by rushing in.

Momo: Lets build a harem slowly if we force things it could break
Nemesis: YOLO.
Plan ruined.

>Momo plan was retarded

Fuck NO, plan was good, its just Nemesis ruined it.

Yes she is, but people look past it because muh brown loli could never do wrong.

She and Mea saved this manga.

It's not her fault

So, this mean, Nemesis take main role in garem creating? Hell yeah!

It means Nemesis ships RitoXMomo

why shitty?

Hopefully she won't.

Translations of translations are always shitty by default

>goddammit another one?

It's pretty obvious that Neme's goal was exactly what happened - forcing Momo to get her shit together and take action.
In next chapter Momo will confront Rito, resulting in development comparable to original series' introduction of the harem plan.

That was more heartwarming than I expected
So, are they actually a couple now?

Yes and not, they mutually accepted each one feelings, but they pretty much decided to not go further until Rito properly rejects everyone.

So, they are not really an official couple yet

I think they've decided to wait until Rito deals with other girls. I wouldn't pay much attention to Haruna's talk with Oshizu, the translation makes no sense there.

>not wanting another series
gays_not_welcome.jpg

And they never will. Hopefully Momo goes full yandere the next chapter and uses one of her plants to assasinate her in the most painful way possible.

She said they were a couple to ghost girl.
I know we need real translations but to me it seemed that she was on board with having an open relationship

Another series why?
I don't understand why they should make another love-ru. Even if i would not spit upon some spinoff about the bioweapons doing badass ecchi things around the galaxy.

Haruna basically won. Rito simply said her that they cannot be officially a couple until he doesn't properly reject all the other girls.
Momo's plan now is probably gonna try to hindrance this purpose in every way untill he is gonna accept that the only solution is to accept the Harem.

has translation out?

>Raws for chapter 76
How retarded can you be, you fucking gook? How can anyone think for even one second that Korean TL is raw.

Loserrrrr

Harina will slap her shit for being a plotting traitorous cunt.

A bit won't cut it. She must suffer big time, much more than now.

Momo hasn't being broken directly by Rito yet.

>sets up harem plan
>only accepts it herself if she is number one
How do we stop Momo's megalomania?

Nemi can do no wrong

I think Nemesis sees Momo vloser to Rito's heart than her but they both share the same goal, so Momo being the head is probably easier for Rito to accept it.

But Mikan isnt censored in the manga.?

So I wonder.

What position does Momo have in her heart.

Kindred perverted spirit?
Perverted Onee-san?

>raws
>korean
Get fucked, retarded faggot.

>implying people havent been shitting on her since the start for her entire cuckhold plan.

She's never gotten this much hate and most people are pro harem. Enjoy it while it lasts because it's obvious it won't last.

Is this a proper translation of this part? Because it sounded like if Rito went down the harem route, she'd follow.

I think she has. People just dont talk about it because she's hot and she's terrific fap material. An ok character but she's such a deluded cunt. It's fun to hate her. At least for me.

Just ignore the haters and baiters.
I mean, Momo's far from my favorite character as well, but when a poster blatantly hates on a character they hardly ever mean it as a plead to be convinced otherwise.

I had the impression most people here were hoping for a harem end, so why are there so many comments celebrating Momo's failure? (though she hasn't failed yet)
I'm not judging other people's taste, I'm just curious.

For the umpteenth time, gook scans are not raws.

>I had the impression most people here were hoping for a harem end
I dont care desu. Winning Rito isnt really winning much. Dont know what Japan wants.

I'm all for the harem, but I don't want Momo to brainwash everyone.
I prefer Mea and Nemesis' honest approach.

>Mea and Nemesis
not forgetting the original instigator

But I love scheming characters.

>Manipulates sister into creating a harem for her.
>Leans back.

This page is all you need to prove Mikan is the best girl.

Everything went just as keikaku

don't watch or read ToLove-Ru, but I always like it when someone gets BTFO!

>Haruna basically won.
Haruna basically lost.

Winning before the final chapter? That usually doesn't end well.

Right now the one who has more chances of winning is Momo, since for a while Hasemi has been implying the "she loves him for her alone but needs to step foward" and now is clear that definetively is gona go through that route.

It would be weird if they gone through that just to choose Haruna in the end anyway.

Of course, not that it can't happen, but right now I would put my money on Haruna losing.

Did she appear?

>Haruna basically lost.
Haruna wins no matter what route this goes down.

If its a one girl end then she's obviously the winner, and if it goes down the harem end she'll be in the harem-hell she'll probably get the special treatment of being the first wife since Rito cares for her the most.

>she'll probably get the special treatment of being the first wife
I thought that before reading this chapter, but as it stands now Momo hasn't given up yet.

>Momo hasn't given up yet.
It doesn't really matter though. It was just confirmed that Haruna is his number one, and I don't see Momo of all people taking that spot.