I want to enjoy Japan's age of consent together with Madoka!

I want to enjoy Japan's age of consent together with Madoka!

Do you love Madoka x Kyoko?

!Akemi, can you please fuck off an die.
It's funny how you don't even post KyouSaya at Apple and Kevin anymore because you want to try and "minmax" your shitposting, so you post crack Kyouko pairs instead.

>5 posts in the thread
>5 unique posters in the thread
With me it will be 6

How many days of your life are you going to scream the same retarded shit? Everyone knows you know how to use proxies and ban evade, !Akemi. So the IP count means nothing. And the fact you always try to use this as "proof" makes it even more clear it's just you.

Does Akemi really think there's anything "aristocratic" about Homu? He doesn't understand her at all

Do you read doujin on the chair?

Why do you miss !Akemi?

Kyouko is a fat cow

Moo for us, Kyouko

Sadly, I don't miss you at all, !Akemi. Because you shitpost and spam threads every single say.

Japan's age of consent is set on a municipal level, fucking 13 year olds as an adult in Tokyo will get you vanned, but fucking a 13 year old as a 13 year old won't

It's set at the prefectural level and is 18 everywhere except a few uninhabited islands

I think it's 16 in some more rural prefectures. Tokyo is super-strict on a lot of things.

Madoka is the one who is canonically plump

Okay. I have a question for you guys. Do you know whether the chairs are lawnchairs or normal chairs?

I wanna drink milk and Apple juice.

A[/spoler] C[/spoler] K[/spoler]! A[/spoler] C[/spoler] K[/spoler]!

Male 18
Female 16

!Akemi, why do you think using a trip code means people can see you are still the same person as if it's impossible to take a trip code on an off.

!Akemi, it is still obvious as fuck who you are, even if you pretend to be a different on of the trip shitters you usually pretend to be.
I don't get why drives you to shit up and spam like this every day. Do you really have nothing better to do?

Out of date. The minimum age of marriage is 17 for everyone now

Go to germany, AoC is 14

I'm beginning to wonder if you're also the infamous ESL-kun, considering your atrocious grammar.

The post was fine, !Akemi.
And like always, your refusal to address anything that's said to you makes it clear as day who you are.

>thread hits page ten
>!Akemi freaks out because shitposting and attacking people on this site is all he has
>starts spam shitposting to keep the thread bumped
Happens with pretty much every thread he makes.