Sarah Huckabee Sanders Admits That Trump Would Support Modern Day Segregation

youtube.com/watch?v=oFoMhN0fVl8

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/08/muslim-flight-attendant-suspended-for-refusing-to-serve-alcohol-files-federal-complaint/?utm_term=.15e670744fbf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lame..

Tbh who wouldn't

Why do they have to attack poor Sarah? It's not like she has any power. She is just a mouthpiece to the press... and they wonder why no one can stand democrats. They are supernaturally annoying.

any normal person would

DAE wanna just skeet on her big tits

>She is just a mouthpiece to the press.

Same reason for Spicer, he goes up there, lies, lies and more lies, and does it with a straight face. I don't watch the press briefings anymore because I know she's lying when her lips are moving. She's only there because of her father and could get another job at any time.

christian doesn't want to serve gays , his first amendment right.
>reeeee drumpf is hitler

mudslim gets job, refuses to do job and then files a federal complaint.
>yasss slay queen

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/08/muslim-flight-attendant-suspended-for-refusing-to-serve-alcohol-files-federal-complaint/?utm_term=.15e670744fbf

So what. I do too.

Isn't that exactly why the niggers are being niggers nowadays?
Don't they want modern day segregation, too?

yeah, retard trying to editorialize it thinks you have a right to force someone to give a service, and that not doing so is segregating that person from everyone else? Well, you're either retarded or don't know how freedom works.

That "woman" is an unsightly, psychotic, shitbag.

This is the world you people deserve, enjoy it.

when is horsey going to have a horrible accident? asking for a friend...

hahaha, no, its the world you deserve, and we are going to make sure you get it in spades.

>the left can't me-

I just finished reading 1984 last week, can someone explain the ignorance is strength part?

What?

She's a reasonable press secretary, you only say that cause her face looks funny, how shallow can you be?

Good. So do I. So do most black nationalists. So do most people with a brain. We're not talking about concentration camps and barbed wire and shit. We can still be friends, we can still do business, we can still hang out... but by and large races should stick to their own neighborhood. Oil and water don't mix.

Bring back apartheid!

really poor attempt, even for the early-AM shift

try again later without the misogyny, Brock

See what I am saying?

Nothing wrong with that.

Thats exactly what niggers want. They're demanding their own graduations, own study rooms and so on.

>Modern Day Segregation
its like we don't already have this

Who is her father?

Is the Christian the business owner? If so, legit.

Does the Muslim own the airline? No? Then she does what her employers want her to do or gets the boot!

the moment I knew pol was an asylum for the mentally ill was when I saw a thread about you virgins actually being attracted to that pig.

pol's point of partisanship have reached psychosis levels.

Ummm.... excuse me but are you BODY SHAMING?

You cis shitlord scum, APOLOGIZE!

Thats great.
Same with women, please.

>Modern Day Segregation
We already have this, it's labeled "safe spaces" though to make it sound nice and acceptable.

Never noticed that he has one bigger eye.

why did the pink one wear a skirt but the yellow one didn't? Did the male stunt double have huge dong that needed to be covered up?

>she's lying when her lips are moving.
I've never seen such a dishonest president, so it's no surprise he picks lying swamp creatures to defend him. Trump must go.

Based

Huckabee lays the fuckin law down yesterday at the WHPC, today there's hit threads and editorials demonizing her.
WHAT A SURPRISEEEEEEE

I suppose that every position has pros and cons, and knowledge of both makes clarity of purpose and action less likely. That is, the inevitable cons lead to doubt. If your populace instead has limited knowledge, allowing them to see an issue in stark black and white, they can act confidently and decisively.

It has been at least a decade since I've read the book, so I'm just supposing.

>attributing 1984 to the Trump Admin
THE PROJECTION IS TOO FUCKING STRONG

Lol it's funny how her face actually made me feel like puking

There is nothing wrong with segregation at all. Never was.

And why no one asking about Muslims throwing gays from roof

If you had read the book; you wouldn't be asking this question.