Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxupfq4nB2k
youtube.com/watch?v=QIh-CadZweI
youtube.com/watch?v=0NO3arf1Q4g
youtube.com/watch?v=sHKO9sIL9UM
youtube.com/watch?v=hfnXXq7kxvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WwYcudlpyws
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
redstate.com/streiff/2017/12/01/whoa.-trey-gowdy-paid-whopping-settlement-taxpayer-money/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9B7hgSztA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeh

He's the only politician I'd trust with my children.

He's alright. That picture looks fucked up though.

He talks a good game, but he's pretty much just a grand stander and nothing ever happens. I hope he proves me wrong.

He looks all
>just fuck my shit up.jpg
But seems pretty based

i'd like to know why he didn't go for the FBI Director job after Comey

Want to know about Trey look at this channel, Trey is a trip and Clinton was afraid of him, that was stated in either her emails or Podesta's
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxupfq4nB2k

They seem to be all show, all bark and no bite.
How else do you explain how no one ever gets btfo for corruption??
Innocence? Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=QIh-CadZweI

youtube.com/watch?v=0NO3arf1Q4g

youtube.com/watch?v=sHKO9sIL9UM

He said he's better as attorney than FBI director.

He's based and he's smart as fuck. He's one of the good ones. He does have a mild case of 56% face but nobody's perfect.

Congress isn't a one man show when it comes to enacting change.

Gowdy would be a good AG or deputy AG, but he has stayed in his lane as congressman. 2024 VP maybe but ya can't really project that far yet.

This put Gowdy in the minds of all those that want justice
youtube.com/watch?v=hfnXXq7kxvQ

He frequently gets new haircuts. He's not afraid to try new looks.

Also, he is the fourth Wilson brother and is not currently on speaking terms with Luke or Owen.

Jason Chaffetz
youtube.com/watch?v=WwYcudlpyws

he's a patriot, and therefore ourguy

I approve of this response.

Also because the FBI director serves a ten-year term which would take him past 2024.

This is my favorite speech, I suggest watching all 6 minutes
let this be something for Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

>he is the fourth Wilson brother and is not currently on speaking terms with Luke or Owen.
Get the fuck outa here. im going to have to look it up, but now that u mention it i can sorta see it. why Gowdy then?

This
And this

this is my main issue with him. granted the main stuff i've seen of him has been from clinton, comey, lynch, etc.

so maybe he's more effective if they aren't at that untouchable level, but that mostly just makes him a toothless cuck.

nice guy, but all talk no action

congress literally is just grand standing. nothing ever happens because they can't go arrest people like the fbi and others

>Posting a six minute video
>Expecting me to watch it in four minutes
fucking kys

This, not enough people seem to notice for some reason

I thought he was pretty cool, but check him out in the comittee on so called russian meddling in facebook and social media. He pretty much tows the establishment line that "nuetral" people should decide what is and what is not fake news. He seems cool but he is either a shill or stupider than I thought as he has fell hook line and sinker to the russian narrative.

witnessed

Nah he's controlled op. He talks a good talk. Makes you think something will get done but never does.

The current FBI debacle shows how it works. It's a full on partisan hack job, even with all those damning evidence it seems like they are invincible.

Meanwhile on CNN, the level of scrutiny is astonishing. Pic related.

>Gowdy 2024
Who should be his VP?

He'll be Pence's VP

Who would pick the JUST hair cut these days?

Howdy Doody Gowdy hasn't done shit since Trump got elected.

Chaffetz and Gowdy were the stars over a year ago, but chaffetz resigned and Gowdy seems to be compromised.

Truly disappointed in him

This. Typical boomer that goes along with the narrative.

>trust him with children
Look at OP's pic again. He's smiling like he JUST got done molesting your kids. And he took pics for later.

>reddit spacing
>faggot posting
>concern shilling

HI SHAREBLUE FAGGOT

>Tell me about Trey Gowdy
6 years of non-stop Benghazi investigations. Zero convictions. Zero prosecutions. Zero indictments. Zero damning reports. $20 million wasted.
Worst. Prosecutor. Ever.

He wants his victims to see the haircut they'll be wearing when he's done with them.

>the russian narrative.
Yuri Bezmenov says it's real. If you were convinced that Putin's KGB was engaged in campaigns to demoralize and destabilize the West, but can't imagine Putin's FSB isn't doing the exact same thing, then you either work for the Kremlin or you're a profound retard.

>everyone I disagree with is a paid shill
Mental illness or stupidity?

he's /myguy get youre own guy

Yuup!

>the Russian narrative is real
No, it's not. The Russia narrative that the media is spinning is not real.

Does Russia want to destabilize the West and make Americans more divided with less faith in government? Absolutely.

But Russia can't do anything as damaging as having the FBI cover up decades of Clinton corruption.

Russia can't do anything as damaging as having our entire MSM engage in explicit propaganda for Democrats/globalists/establishment.

Is Russia happy about all this shit? Of course they are, because the USA is doing more damage to the USA than Russia could.

It's the traitors on the inside who are the biggest enemies right now. We have a lot of roping and raking to do before the Russians are our biggest enemy left

Compromised? He can't prosecute anybody. It's not his job. The judiciary committee, which he heads, relies on the FBI/DOJ to prosecute criminals. Look no further than the DOJ for your definition of "compromised".

always kill a traitor before an enemy

>Gowdy is totally based, guize. despite all evidence to the contrary, totes believe me guize
No. Gowdy is corrupt. And evidently he is compromised.
>Congress is powerless
They 1. Make the laws /and/ 2. Can quite effectively control the narrative by calling ANYONE before committee and publicly laying out the facts in blow-by-blow fashion.
>wow. sounds pretty powerful.
they are
>why won't they exercise their power
because, with the exception of certain ACTUALLY based patriots (rand paul, louie gohmert, devin nunes, jim jordan, gaetz, desantis, steve king) the people in congressmen are cryptomarxist luciferians, and are quite provably the worst.
I'm glad some anons are actually paying attention

F

This. Still the best television show my tax dollars pay for. I'm guessing it's for putting on a show for the voters while not going to far and getting suicided.

Perfect description - i would venture to go a step further and contend that he was put there specifically to give the illusion that something is being done or somebody is being held accountable - when he dresses criminals down, people get the ‘feelies’ from that, and that seems to be enough for them. No further action needed. Ridiculous

True, idk how much of the "nothing ever happens" part is his fault though. I don't consider any civic nationalist /ourguy/ but he seems pretty genuine. While he hasn't shown any WN side, he definitely seems to be anti-establishment.... One of the better civic nationalists, but a civic nationalist can only be so good.

>not getting suicided
this meme needs to die. imagine being so cucked and kike-ish that you wouldn't fight for the truth and fight against evil.
this

>anti-establishment
when has he ever been anything but swamp establishment.
>not his fault
wrong.

He's been a government employee his entire life. You can't get more establishment than that. Granted, previously he was employed as prosecuting attorney, but his pay checks have always come from the government and always will

redstate.com/streiff/2017/12/01/whoa.-trey-gowdy-paid-whopping-settlement-taxpayer-money/

They can "call" on people till they are blue on the face, the DOJ is the one that has to enforce it. Gowdy and others are literally powerless. See: bryan pagliano.

>congress is literally powerless druuummmmffff reeeeeeeee
you're an idiot.

Did school let out for christmas already? This is an 18+ board.

>congress must be powerless because they they don't exercise their power.
nice circular (((logic))).

Coverup artist. Fake investigations. Acts outraged, never actually asks important questions or issues needed subpoenas.

Smoke and Mirrors.

>never actually asks important questions or issues needed subpoenas.
bingo.

Jay is the only member of Trump's legal team who can be trusted. The rest are dirty rats.

>The Russia narrative that the media is spinning is not real.
The real narrative is much worse? OK, I'm listening.

>But Russia can't do anything as damaging as having the FBI cover up decades of Clinton corruption.
That's insane. The GW Bush administration would have rooted out any legitimate information, and Trump can't find his ass with both hands.

>But Russia can't do anything as damaging as having the FBI cover up decades of Clinton corruption.
Russia is feeding false information to Breitbart and other news outlets to dsicredit them. It's working.

>It's the traitors on the inside who are the biggest enemies right now.
The only traitors now are the Trump family working with the Kremlin. The Trump advisors working for the Kremlin. The Trump cabinet with Krompromat by the Kremlin. They are the traitors and now we have the evidence.

How much does shareblue pay you to try to argue everything without ever providing a source faggot?

No one mass replies like that except shills, you literally congratulate ideas that align with your worldview without any ever sourcing. No one cares how you “feel about gowdy” people care what actions he takes

He seems to like the rules, which is a good thing

They dont have the powers you claim they have. It lies entirely with the DOJ. Its not circular. You're stupid.

Being a patriot does not make people "/ourguy/"

He's more likely to be a shill, but never forget autists. Autist frequency is pretty high here

shareblue is going broke, chinks pay 3 times as much now

A settlement for firing someone who wasn't investigating Hillary enough. Ya, trey is the swamp... Lol shills.

just look at sc politicians, he just a good old sandlapper

You are a liar and an idiot. Congress has been asserting its own contempt power since the founding of the Republic. One of the most famous cases was against the editor of the Aurora, the Philadelphia rag that sided with the French in its quasi-war against the United States. Congress held its editor, William Duane, in contempt. It also decided to jail him. There’s little doubt that the Supreme Court would uphold the Congress. It certainly did in 1821, when a miscreant named John Anderson tried to bribe Congress. He was held in contempt, and the House ordered the sergeant at arms to arrest him. When the case got to the Supreme Court, it sided with the sergeant, an officer named Thomas Dunn. Proclaimed the Court: “The power to institute a prosecution must be dependent upon the power to punish.” In the 1930s, an ex-assistant commerce secretary, William MacCracken, was seized by the Senate for withholding evidence. The arrest was sustained by the Supreme Court in 1935, in a ruling written by Justice Louis Brandeis.
Congress won another case, in 1959, when it held a college professor in contempt for refusing to testify before the House Un-American Activities Committee. In 1961, the justices backed up Congress after it held a public housing administrator in Los Angeles, Frank Wilkinson, in contempt for refusing to testify before HUAC.

>shariablue
oh, sweeties... you are fooling no one.
See:

Impressive

He's hotter than Luke, almost as hot as Owen.

All bark no bite.
All talk no action.
Once he actually holds someone accountable through actions let me know.

Trey Gowdy is a big flapping pussy cuck nigger.

Captcha a sign for the Jewish center. Fuck off.

You should never trust anyone in a position of power with your children.

>Is he /ourguy/?
yes, he is Axil Rose on steroids
youtube.com/watch?v=s9B7hgSztA0

The politician I would trust most out of everyone in the world is the Mogg. He seems like a great father to his 6 kids.

But Trey is pretty based too.

He and Sessions are of the same cloth. Wholly subservient to the law and the fair application of it. He's pure lawful neutral. Everyone shits on him because he's not more authoritarian in his approach to seeing things through, but I think that's a misguided opinion.
The Mueller investigation is disintigrating in the sunslight and nary a person in the Trump administration has laid a hand on it.
The truth will prevail, and injustice and deceit will wither and die.
Its all part of the plan.