My Hero Academia

CIVIL WAR ON BOTH SIDES BOIIS

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/125/3994/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Toga and Twice a best

2nd for shit chapter

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/125/3994/1

Alright boys which student is in desperate need of some character development? And when I say character development I mean their arm or leg getting blown off.

Don't forget Bakugo should die for the sake of the manga

what if twice has already discovered who the real one is and that one is a disposable clone?

>ON BOTH SIDES
Both sides? I only see it on the villain side

>Dabi missing
As if we needed another Todo parallel

this

So what the fuck was Overhaul's quirk?

To overhaul things

I'm glad that Overhaul called out the fact that Shigaraki is a moron with no actual plan, just vague objectives like "destroy the hero society" and "take over the criminal underworld".
Overhaul is exactly what I wanted in a villain for this series: clear goals with realistic motives (money and power) and plans on how to do so. Shigaraki is a loser with dumb goals that are hard to understand that just wings it and relies on his allies, especially his human taxi service, for everything.

Would you ever clone yourself again if you were Twice?

Ojiro is gonna lose his tail and will quit UA.
He'll be the major "death"
Screencap this

Are we sure this was part of Overhaul quirk?
Here it looks like Compress was attacked from behind with some type of bullet

Well, someone like Shigaraki, an idiot with too much power, is also something that should appear in a world where everyone gets superpowers.

Dabi and Spinner are probably missing because they're Stainfags and probably wouldn't like hearing Shigaraki say that he wants to become the boss of the underworld. It's not what they signed up for.

>deku gets to work with a professional hero again
>shigaraki gets to work with a professional villain

THE EDGE vs Plague Doctor Yakuza

It was some kind of quirk disabling dart, obviously

I think that disabled his quirk. Overhaul blowing off his arm happened subsequently.

It was obviously from one of his underlings in hiding.

Yes thats what one of his henchmen mentioned after Overhaul called him slow, speedreader kun

yes? He already did in the invasion of the summer camp, and then toga converted that clone into a dabi double.

Tin tin was AMs choice before meeting deku, and the last page suggests that there'll be conflict between the two over OFA.

>>shigaraki gets to work with a professional villain
They're not working together, Shigaraki would not accept being someone else's underling.

Wait what? Am I that much of an idiot speed-reader, because I've read everything twice and I just thought he created dabi clones in the first place, as in he can do it on whatever he wants to

How does it suggest that at all? They're probably just going to discuss beating up Shiggy

>there'll be conflict between the two over OFA.
Deku is the successor, it's too late to change that.

All is going according to keikaku

is Tintin the traitor and the informat on the exterior world of AfO?

Tintin being his ace under the sleeve would make too much sense and be goddamned cool.

He didn't chase after him like an idiot like he did in early chapters.

Maybe he will work for him for a time and try to take over his organization from the inside.

>the last page suggests that there'll be conflict between the two over OFA
Literally how did you get that from the last page?

>guy can annihilate anyone in a second
>I'll stab him! I'll stab him!
Nothing best about the psychopath.

So Magne could use that giant magnet to magnetize people without touching them?

Ah oh well, that makes more sense, I don't know why I thought it was Toga the one converting the clones, which could make sense too.

Man too much shapeshifting here.

Why would AM call the succesor and the almost no1 hero to talk then?

Tintin is working already in All Mights office, his real experience was with All Might and with Sir, so now Toshinori si going to tell Deku about that and about Sir, nothing else happening there.

I can't believe Magne is fucking dead.

>tfw no quirks IRL

why live.

>and then toga converted that clone into a dabi double

Holy fuck, how is it even possible to speed read this fast?
Twices quirk literally doubles a thing. All he did was make a second Dabi. How the fuck would what you said even work in the first place?

>Joseph_joestasr_oh nooo.webm

Internship? AM's sidekick was previous Tintin's teacher and will teach Deku now?

>Internship + 2 villain groups fighting for control of the underground arc

Probably to get him to tutor Deku.

Is it me, or is Overhaul's Quirk a more powerful version of Shigaraki's?

The Yakuza are clearly way more organized and have better leadership though. I wonder how Shigaraki will come out on top in this one, strength in numbers? Blind luck? He'll just let the heroes deal with the Yakuza while he sits in the shadows?

No, that's how he was pulling them towards him. Otherwise his quirk would be almost useless.

Alright

sheep who think that Mirio's quirk is super weak and only good because he made it good

do you think he can be defeated by the one touch splat man?

>Magne finally gets some depth to his character, explains his motivations and talks about his life outside of the VA
>Dies instantly

>U.A chapters are your usual shounen shenanigans, lighter themed, hopeful and clean looking
>Villain chapters are always darker and feel like something you'd read in Hunter x Hunter

He's going to learn about how to properly keikaku at least. And negotiate. His side's first response when presented with a prospect they didn't like was violence. afo is probably trying to use overhaul to teach him there's a time and place for that shit.

The contrast makes it even better

>Quirk-disabling dart
So the tech does exist, good to know. That also explains All Might's confidence in the ability of Tartarus to restrain AFO.

Never develop your character in a fight.
It's basically assisted suicide.

>some no name character dies
>"dark like something in Hunter x Hunter"

maybe if Toga died

Mix with and we get the ruse of the arc ready.

>Tintin is related to OfA
>He devoted to become the nÂș 1 hero to enter AM office without being suspected.
>Has the perfect quirk to be the traitor as informat to AfO without trouble in any circumstance.
>Strong as fuck, can one shot kill almost anyone.
>Has asperger like Shigaraki.

It may be true or not, but man, it would be great.

Also

>Sir already suspects him.

He needs to learn. His approach right now is literally throwing shit at a wall until something sticks, Overhaul is probably a character introduced to force the manchild to grow up.

It could be someone's quirk and not tech.

>He'll just let the heroes deal with the Yakuza while he sits in the shadows?

that's what AfO would do, but shiggy would want to teach them humility so they get to join him.

There might be some recoil to it.
After offing Magne and blowing off Compress's arm, he starts rubbing his own. Maybe it's all the blood and shit that splattered on him like he said, but he seems to be rubbing it a bit much, especially since you can't just rub blood and guts off that easily.

Tintin's Quirk already scares me, because no physical conventional lock works against him. It's up there with the Shinsou on abilities society can never be 100% relaxed around.

Ponzu was also a no name character in HxH.

related to AfO not OfA.

Ponzu >>>>>>>>>> magnet tranny

>tfw you will never be bullied by talented kids for being a quirkless waste of life

So we have in Shiggy's side
>Compress(Injured)
>Dabi
>Toga
>Spinner
>Twice
Overhaul group which consist in
>Big guy
>Plage Doctor
>Mini crow
>White mask
Take your bets, who's side is gonna win?

>sheep

Ponzu was a waifu character

Who /teamshiggy/ here?

Does this look like the face of mercy?

butthurt sheep

proving my point

I believe he meant in how the fight unfolded

For those saying that Tintin is going to want the OfA/deserved it/was the better choice...

Why? One for All doesn't really make him a better hero at all. It doesn't enhance his powers, as what good is pure, overwhelming strength when you already can take down an enemy in one hit?

What good is sturdiness when you can become intangible?

I mean, I get that he had to work at it to make it usable, but he's at such a high tier already that I can't see the use of him even being considered for it.

So what's Overhaul's plan gonna be? If I were a villain with no morals, I'd probably start murdering heroes' loved ones in order to make less people willing to become heroes in the future and send a message to heroes to not mess with their organization. Then do the same thing with the cops and politicians if they don't accept their bribes.

Looks like the face of the Naruto Uzumaki of MHA

>WORK HARD AND TRAIN HARD!!!
>born with the most OP quirk in the entire universe of MHA

This needs that pic of Dabi holding Toga.

Oh no I agree that ponzu is better but she was just a throwaway waifu character

That was also way later in the series.
At this point in HxH "major" character deaths were that old dude killua offed, Castro, and those dorks kurapika was hanging around with though i don't know if that counts as "at this point" since i don't know what chapter that was.

There is a henchmen with a revolver, I'll say that's his quirk.

not even "sheep" I think that tin tins quirk is just hard to master but not weak.
have a last (You).

What's in the fridge? It looks like some kind of balls?

>Hori stopped giving info about the internal UA investigation
>Tintin gets introduced.
>Has the perfect quirk to be the traitor.

His girlfriend

>If I were a villain with no morals, I'd probably start murdering heroes' loved ones in order to make less people willing to become heroes in the future and send a message to heroes to not mess with their organization
It's not a bad plan, but to execute it you'd need big numbers, a solid hierarchy for your crime empire and lots of money. IN this moment Overhaul lacks all of this

and that made her death matter more

same for pocky's death

>So the tech does exist, good to know.
Hasnt it been shown that the prisons already have this tech?

>hard to master but not weak.

easier than Endeavor's

and hundred times stronger than Endeavor's

yet Endeavor is still #1 and could probably beat Tintin because he's the guy with actual HARD WORK and TRAINING and who has strengths other than just his quirk

now seppuku

All you need is intel on where the loved ones live, kill them quickly, then leave and go strike somewhere else.

it's obviously a Quirk

>Deku meets a (good) guy that can't be touched and he gets his ass kicked
>Shigi meets a (bad) guy that can be touched (but you get killed,so no touching here either) and gets his ass kicked

PARALLELS!

Stupid and short sighted.
It's too overt a move for a guy still amassing power and influence, it's a kind of strategy that has long term benefits but significant short term problems and right now, at least if what we've seen is anything to go by, he doesn't have the resources to deal with short term losses.
The major advantage to the villains at the moment is they're all wild and naturally selected for quality by being the only ones who could operate in All Might's shadow where the heroes are lazy and complacent, they're trying to buckle down but this will take time, a good way to galvanise the anti-villain side of things, vigilantes, police and heroes alike would be to increase the shock value of the crimes. It may scare off the civilians but it will motivate the heroes and allow more drastic action to become justifiable, perhaps weakening the heroic institutions somewhat in the long term in recruitment and image, but you need to outlive them to see any major benefit from this.

How is it easier to master than Endeavor's? Are you insane? Endeavor just has to learn to shoot fire properly while Lucas has to master the timing of turning his senses off as well as the underground rocket trick.

All Deku's friends survived the encounter with the guy.

I couldn't give to shits about ponzu or magne though but I can't disagree with that

You forgot blackmist on shiggy's group.

"as well as"

there is no as well as, you speedreading cunt

his senses only get turned off where he is fully underground basically = only loses sight if his head (eyes) is phased, etc.

factual irrefutable proof: chapter 123

It wasn't shown explicitly, just implied by All for One's restraints.
Compress actively saying he can't use his Quirk lets the idea sink in better.

>someone tries to punch his head
>he turns his sight and hearing off to phase through it
Dumbass.