WOOOOO

WOOOOO
I finally got it!! After 27 years of life in this planet i think ive finally understood women:
All my life ive heard women are "emotional", ive just now figured it out!!! It doesn't mean women are a bigger,purer exponent of male emotionality, it just means that women are emotionally weak and immature

Fucking hell, i spent all this time believing women
were empathic when they actually were pretending to be, they can never really attain it, can they? They have too many damn emotions to actually control them and get into the zen state that any man gets at after his 20s, empathy is a manly thing, is the "i can kill you but i wont cause i find your innocence cute". Women don't have this, women are like a male teenager, thats it, isn't it? They are hormonal and messy and easily swayed by emotional inputs, they don't have the stoicism inherent to male adulthood, they don't understand the beauty and purity of weak beings, they don't understand the emotional pleasure of metaphorically carrying an immature weight just cause its innocence brings a smile to their otherwise blackpilled face

God, this is too fucking strong, they truly are kids, all this time ive operated under the assumption they were the embodiment of my own emotional sense, when they are actually what my emotional sense is fine-tuned to protect

WOW, just WOW

It also becomes patently obvious why they are suited for motherhood, they are irrational in nature, they are a personal jihad for their spawns, fuck! this is too strong, ive finally peeled through the veils of the vagina

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yInlu_XVt4E
youtube.com/watch?v=evKDowEDbek
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html
archive.is/b7zpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women
>empathetic
>pathetic*

my eyes are finally open, ive resisted this pill so much, i thought you were all bitter virgins

but its fucking true, they are not emotional in the sense a man is, they are emotional in the sense of uncontrollable demons

every single interaction ive had with females make sense now, i can't believe this!
it explains my failures and my successes with everyone from my fuckbuddies to my aunts

Welcome to the hell of knowing, you're here forever now

I don't think is hell, its liberating as fuck, i feel like a nun having an orgasm for the first time

lrn2 proxy (you) samefagging faggot

if you continue shitposting i will have to report you, so please stop i don't want to harm you

Your single, aren't you?

For many, it really doesn't matter what you say or do, but HOW you say or do it. If you've ever insulted a person in such a way that they thought you were giving them a compliment, then you know what I mean.

Yeah thats common place for adults, since i turned 20 every conversation has like 10 meanings at the same time for different awareness levels of the people involved

Give it time. The excitement is a stage of the grieving process.

why woud you grieve for this doe

Depends if you're a sociopath or not, I guess?

Every time I see these virgin analysis threads I just laugh...

Dude it's not complicated, yes women are different and more emotional in general, but in the end they're just people like you and me with similar desires and thoughts.

If you want to get a girl, put your ass in the market. At home nobody is going to see you. Go out.

Fucking incel
this

nice projecting, i get girls, i just now realized what that sense of superiority was about

why? did you want your girl to be your new mommy? whats bad about them being emotionally stunted?

im not an incel, stop projecting roasties

Women are simply human beings, that have an apparatus installed that let them create and nurture babies, and also makes them weaker, more stable and more average. That's pretty much all there is to women.

When did Sup Forums actually become /r9k/? Has there ever been any difference? Is there any more male, virginal, and autistic site on the whole of the internet than Sup Forums?

mmm this is like saying blacks are simply whites

there are empirical differences in behaviour that warrants one asking what exactly is the difference

I like being on equal footing with my significant other, not mentally/emotionally dominating them.
My last GF ended up with an inferiority complex and it was fucking shit.

>All my life ive heard women are "emotional", ive just now figured it out!!! It doesn't mean women are a bigger,purer exponent of male emotionality, it just means that women are emotionally weak and immature

Look, it can be expressed even simpler :
They are animals, literally underevolved. Evolutionary level somewhere around orang-utan resp rather chimpanse

but you actually can't avchieve equal footing till you recognize the difference

its like saying "i want to half fill this 60ml glass"

but you REFUSE to acknowledge its filled to the middle, so you throw 30ml and end up with 45ml of liquid in it and just sperg all around cause you don't get why it isn't at half capacity

desu i don't believe this, if they are the emotinoal sex but we out-emotion them, maybe they actually out-rational us

Mongolian brother gets it.

He's not samefagging, retard. He's just continuing his train of though.

Being able to predict and understand their emotional state is key to maintaining your status in the relationship.
Just stay away from women who make more money than you.

They may act like emotional trainwrecks, but they pick up on small social ques and constantly overthink. So be subtle with your manipulation and never show weakness (compassion isn't weakness)

women are like dogs. but if you want a dog, you have to own it.

In other words, that means you have to be responsible. Women love being dominated, and receiving attention. No woman or dog desires to have weak leadership. If you are weak, the dog will walk all over you, and have no respect for you. They may wear the collar, but you are leashed by your own grip.

if you are a heterosexual man you are a pedophile because women are children

you are the only one who kind of got my point

"more emotional" means "less emotionally mature", they are not on a higher level of emotion, they just can't fucking control it

maybe we are the same in terms of rationality, we might be overly autistic and abstract and they are more grounded

Thank you for this insight, user.
You just opened my eyes, and to think it would come from a pseudoeuropean like yourself.

he hasn't realized yet that capitalism depends on all the horrible qualities of women

Women are blind to themselves and can never attain enlightenment, all their actions are motivated by narcissism and selfishness.
It's not because they are bad people, it's is just what they are

>Your single, aren't you?
What's the point asking him about this?
>loaded question

He is too naive for that.

>the thought of my own death came up once
>felt a ping of excitement because I wouldn’t have to make anything of myself

Something went seriously wrong with Argentinian masculinity at some point.

I blame television.

I specifically said that women are often too emotionally unstable to actually process what you do/say so much as how you do/say it. Do I fucking sound like I'm arguing that they are the same? Making a stupid fucking analogy to make an argument completely irrelevant to what I'm saying only makes you look like a fucking idiot/asshole (take your pick).

If you don't have the same intellectual and emotional capacity, then it only works if one is constantly leaning on the other and that turns into fights and I, for one, wouldn't be happy having to deal with bullshit drama from an emotionally stunted idiot, so the pickings are pretty fucking slim. If you want to just go "Yes, Dear" to everything you know is wrong in all meanings of the word or becoming the kind of person your children would get decades of counseling over, then that's your prerogative. It certainly isn't expecting her to "be my new mommy", as you put it, though.

There are four aspects of life
Spiritual, Emotional, Mental, and Physical.
If you lack attention in one area or show more in areas than others, you become imbalanced
that can cause issues for any person.

Chart is bullshit.What if im a 19yo student who happens to study in my countries capital and my family house is there too.Am i retarded to move another place ? Or i have a GF im just not fucking her because we both are conservatists ?

Seriously it isnt that complicated and there is so much good info out there on the internet.

Just do a quick google or youtube search and its easy to see what advice is retarded and what is good

youtube.com/watch?v=yInlu_XVt4E

youtube.com/watch?v=evKDowEDbek

then your answer was just plani retarded, nobody gives a fuck if you like to balance yourself to women

your retarded too, can't grasp a joke

>po

i agree, thats why my OP pic

What exactly is the difference between the first 3?

Self, Anima, Persona

You could've just answered "Yes" to the "Are you a sociopath" question. Would've made this conversation much shorter. Though most sociopaths I've met were smart enough to learn how to read people before they reached their late 20's.

then maybe im not a sociopath and you are just a retarded blogger

Corrext user. Women are just overgrown children. Schopenhauer had some good lines about women having the mind of a child.

What a fucking non answer.

read Jung

>Ask question
>Get answer
>Complain that person answered
You could probably benefit from a few more epiphanies, OP.

Beta, is it related to self identity?
One can not find their own identity and fears making decisions for themselves do to low self esteem or judgement of others?
How many on Sup Forums get stuck in this cyber world because of lack of confidence and accountability. Fear controls in the most sneaky way and we don't see it.

never asked a question, you just felt like you had to compare dicks

>tfw i have a girlfriend that is at least 3 points higher than me on the 1-10 scale
>she is an emotional trainwreck, needs constant reassurance that I'm not interested in other women
>doesn't seem to realize that she's 9.5/10 and I'm a 6, maybe 7 on my very best days, and it would take either a bunch of money or a very long period of time to find a girl hotter than her that would go anywhere near my dick

I'm probably gonna end up marrying this girl just because she's so beautiful and I want my kids to be more attractive than me, but the emotional thing kinda sucks

Or some Chad will cuck me and I'll kill myself, whatever

Read the full essay OP:
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html

See:

i don't see any question mark

I want to strangle you for making this post. I can literally feel your ugliness through the Internet. I can smell the Cheetos and Mountain Dew. You know why it took you 27 years to figure out women? Because you're fucking disgusting, fat, and probably balding. You're cringey as fuck, and I sincerely hope you kill yourself. Pathetic losers like you are what gives pol a bad name. Delete this post, and delete your fucking life.

Correct leaf is correct !

>I can literally feel your ugliness through the Internet
You can tell a women posted this

The only way to out-alpha the government is by claiming to be mudslime, act like a mudslime and think like a white man and you will have a successful relationship. To many beta dont like the idea, but it is the truth, just another red pill you have to swallow.

>kids
Yeah you just figured this out?

Bullshit or Post Pic. It is impossible for a 9.5/10 to not know shes a 9.5/10 in this day and age. She will literally have beta's throwing gold bars, diamonds and ferarris at her while declaring their love.

Here we have exhibit A: a livelong child attempts to get her point across but emotions cloud the thought process.

Look bro, Im over 6 foot tall, white, built like an MMA fighter with a good job I would consider myself a 9 easy. I had a girl who was EXACTLY like you described, and also a 9. That personality of hers will only get worse. She will constantly accuse you of fucking girls you dont even know and will start to make shit up in her mind. Even though I was 100 percent innocent, in hers mind I was guilty.

Then you will have to start worrying about everything you say because you dont know if shes gonna go off or laugh. Like walking through a minefield everyday, stepping slowly so you dont get blown up. Its gets worse bro. Super emotional women get worse as time goes on. WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT LET HER GET ON deprovera (birth control) she will go fucking insane since shes already super emotional.

Birth control functions by tricking the body that they are pregnant. Have you ever dealt with a pregnant woman before?

Deprovera is a different beast! it tricks them into thinking their going into MENOPAUSE! They dont have periods for over 6 months! And a new shot is given every 3 months! They're in menopause on deprovera!

The game is funny when understood.

This was a good read.

Hello Roast-Beef. I take it that this thread is making you unfathomably "Triggered" from all the superior meat choices here?

This is a good read

Women: most responsible teenager in the house.
archive.is/b7zpQ

Oh god, that's even worse.

Girls who are emotional trainwrecks cant keep guys who are 9's like them so they think lessor of themselves. 9 guys have pussy thrown at them, fuck staying with a crazy cunt. Happens all the time.

>She will constantly accuse you of fucking girls
I have bad news for you, cuck

thanks

That shit is straight up EVIL. Any man here, DO NOT LET YOUR WOMEN GET ON DEPROVERA! She will go insane! You have been warned.

Women have empathy and forgiveness for small children. That's their biological imperative.
>inb4 exceptions

She lived with me, and I work from home. She never had the opportunity, which is why I couldn't realize why she would accuse me when I never got the chance. Try harder.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying. Why would anyone ever create such a nightmare?

>all these retards
>posting in a slide thread without saging and dropping a redpill

Doubling down on the non answer

>implying latin american chad isn't machismo and slaying puss whenever he wants

Fucking top lel

Took you 27 years to figure out that? Most of that shit I knew right after my first gf. 1. Never listen to a woman's words, look at her actions. They're too good at figuring out what you want to hear. 2. They give you shittests because they want to find a man who is mentally strong enough to keep her from losing her shit and becoming hysterical. 3. Men are the true romantics while women are the true realists.

Jordan Peterson who has studied a lot of Jung has quite a bit to say on this. That the woman's nervous system is tuned not just for her, but the mother-child dyad.

Because children are demanding, almost unreasonably so, and because you need to have a temperament that allows you to deal with that neediness, women have evolved the personality traits they have. And they're not well suited for dealing with adult males who are larger and stronger and can take advantage of someone who is more agreeable.

Statistically women are higher in agreeableness and higher in neuroticism by about half a standard deviation. So in some sense they have the vulnerability and the weakness that a child has. They also score higher on standardized empathy tests.

I think the trick is that you need to see men and women as 2 halfs of the same genetic whole, that is the 2 factors best evolved for raising and protecting children, every trait you have and a woman has is almost directly related to that role.

If learning the personality traits is too sophisticated for you, or it's beyond the scope you care about, the bottom line is this, you basically do need to treat them like children in most cases, but sans any social programming about feminism or degeneracy, you wont find anyone better to raise and mother your kids. So we need each other.

Having said all of that I'm a MGTOW and avoid them like the plague, that has way more to do with the state though.

Um, what?

OP is clearly a NEET, you like greasy fat virgin slobs representing pol?

>I've finally peed through the veils of the vagina

>similar desires and thoughts.

Check out this faggot

Y’all need Black Philip desu

>Women love being dominated
This. Ever heard how women love to be hold in your arms, love to be caressed? It is just a playwords. What they want is a provider, something to leech on and hang on. They want go be choked and dominated.

>ive finally peeled through the veils of the vagina

>as if to prove OP's point...

good morning

This

>jung
you are a faggot

Yes they are controlled mostly by negative emotions, and they can't deal with them so they avoid them. That means anything that provokes negative emotions, they will flee from, like unpleasant truths, unpopular opinions, anything that leads to social rejection etc. Whereas a man cares less about these things.

>27
>2 + 7
>9

On your way to wizardhood I see.

Basically this.

Women are powerless but to prove all of our stereotypes

>human beings, that have an apparatus installed

AI pls go

>drug usage/addiction +100
>never got drunk +100

People are still in denial that alcohol is a drug

Total beta. Being alpha means respecting women and thinking they're functional adults

You're a fucking retarded looking for an excuse to blame everything on men.

Will I even find a gf based clairvoyant?