Mutt General /mg/

Seeing as someone got triggered and deleted other Mutt thread, i think we need an official general to discuss all things Mutt-related (i.e. Mutts being like niggers, Mutt subversion of the world, its destruction of organic cultures--including its own--Mutts poisonous influence over world politics, etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

juliusevola.net/excerpts/American_"Civilization".html
counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=MAICENCXy3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Important resources for education of American Muttery:

juliusevola.net/excerpts/American_"Civilization".html

>To all organic conceptions of life Americans oppose a mechanistic conception. In a society which has 'started from scratch', everything has the characteristic of being fabricated. In American society appearances are masks not faces. At the same time, proponents of the American way of life are hostile to personality.

>The Americans' 'open-mindedness', which is sometimes cited in their favor, is the other side of their interior formlessness. The same goes for their 'individualism'. Individualism and personality are not the same: the one belongs to the formless world of quantity, the other to the world of quality and hierarchy. The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are. The American 'mind', puerile and primitive, lacks characteristic form and is therefore open to every kind of standardization.

>In a superior civilization, as, for example, that of the Indo-Aryans, the being who is without a characteristic form or caste (in the original meaning of the word), not even that of servant or shudra, would emerge as a pariah. In this respect America is a society of pariahs. There is a role for pariahs. It is to be subjected to beings whose form and internal laws are precisely defined. Instead the modern pariahs seek to become dominant themselves and to exercise their dominion over the entire world.

This essay is good and pinpoint in its accuracy and description of the Mutt-psyche:

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

Post all things Mutt-related and we can collate the material for a Mutt general and keep people educated as to the dangers of Amerimutts and their subversion of everything decent, everything European (and of non-European cultures too).

Mutts are the cancer of the world and people need to wake up to this reality.

This general should become permanent.
That's a problem and it needs to be solved.

CIA detected. No actual posters like this meme.

Bump: this topic is too important to be slid. Mutts are the enemy of all civilised and cultured peoples! One must protect oneself and one's progeny from their infection.

pic related: nip infected with Amerimuttitis, the disease that makes people hate and subvert their own cultures in the name of "muh progress"

>ITZ DA CIAAAAAA *GLOOMMPPFFF*

Indeed. People ought to remember that with Amerimutts the jews have almost all their work done for them--all they need to do is work actively in spreading the Mutt disease, conveniently pre-packed for them in the Americanist ideology of universal democracy and egalitarianism.

A wild mutt appears!

We really need a solution to the American Problem...dare I say, a Final Solution.

Europe has to take in more refugees to sustain itself.

>But the phenomenon of popular and dance music is even more conspicuous and general. Fitzgerald was not wrong when he said that in one of its main aspects, American civilization can be called a civilization of jazz, i.e., of a negrified music and dance. In this domain, very singular “elective affinities” have led America, by way of a process of regression and primitivization, to imitate the Negroes. Assuming there would be a need for frenzied rhythms and forms as a legitimate compensation for the mechanical and materialistic soullessness of modern civilization, one would have done much better to look to the many sources available in Europe: we have elsewhere mentioned, for example, the dance rhythms of South Eastern Europe, which often have something truly Dionysian. But America has chosen to imitate the blacks and the Afro-Cubans, and then from America the contagion has gradually spread to all other countries.

>The brutality that unquestionably is a characteristic of Americans can well be said to have a negro character. In the happy days of what Eisenhower was not ashamed to call the “Crusade in Europe,” as well as in the early days of the occupation, we had the occasion to observe the typical forms of that brutality, but we also saw that at times, American “whites” went even farther in this respect than their negro comrades, whose infantilism, however, they often shared.

reminder that america was never originally white but europe was

Still whiter than you, Mohammed.

DAS EBIL CEA DAT TRIS TU TRIK MI

USA was 90% white once.

El ogro...

el ariano

Enjoy your forced meme containment thread, Milpool.

El goblino

Allah Akbar huh Muhamad?

El liberatores

el abominable...

Goblinario, la bandera nacional!

Question, are all Americans mutts? Or is it only the ones that chimp out?

Oy vey

El abominacion

These truly are art, I don't think they can ever be stale imo

>*sits down*
>Oh say can you see

These memes are the best thing that Sup Forums has ever made.

Only spics and mixed mongrels are offended by them. Plus it scares off plebbitors as well.

> colin kaepernick
> yeah muh hurituge is 1/2 polish and 1/2 irish

One of the very few that made me actually smile. Very good.

nice

>Entirely European background.
>Family hits it into all of the children's heads not to race mix.
>MFW still lumped in with the fuckin spics and nogs.

did someone say mutt?

youtube.com/watch?v=MAICENCXy3Y

>Its a meme

El atrocidad

best one

>North America: The New Dark Continent

>i've been on a diet
lol

so hurt, such tears

>Americans are wea-

El evolucion de mericanos

El horror

All Americans who identify with the silly American experiment and not with Europe, and who think America has been good for the world, are Mutts.

There is a rare breed of American who understands how toxic the Americanist cult has been to the world and particularly to his ancestral homeland that is not a Mutt--but this type of American is utterly contemptuous of the "rah-rah we da bess" mindless "patriotism" of your standard Amerimutt, and they constitute a tiny minority (though they were much more prevalent before each one of the American crusades: once against their own, and against Europe twice--where their sole aim and purpose was to destroy old europe and usher in a world of democracy) .