Be me

>be me
>dating her
>feels bad for pol because their "muh white nationalism" prevents them from ever tapping this, or ever getting laid
>feel bad for stormfront pol, but also quietly laughing on the inside

>Implying I want to “tap that”.

Yes, I would infact say no.

Have some fucking standards, Jesus.

buddy you can't even fathom how high my standards are. if you had any idea you would not even be making that comment. now go fuck your hand again, kid.

>or ever getting laid
Yes, my dude, we are all virgins, and you are the only one ever who clicked on this website who could have sex with a woman.

Will you reveal your incredible secret ?
Or will you just stop being an autist ?

>pol
>dating farm equipment
This is bait

I don't even know what that "being" in the picture is
Negro?
Indian?
Somali?
mixture of all?

never implied all of you are virgins, but I just know that most of you are. what woman in 2017 would ever want to fuck a wannabe racist beta cuck of a boy?

>Reverse image search
>No results
Does this woman know that you posted her picture on a racist Laotian fly fishing board?

>never implied all of you are virgins
>"muh white nationalism" prevents them from ever tapping this, or ever getting laid

You're not the sharpest tool are you ?

i though we were a xenophobic Korean Post stamp collecting board?

>152960743
>be me
>dating her
>feels bad for pol because their "muh white nationalism" prevents them from ever tapping this, or ever getting laid
>feel bad for stormfront pol, but also quietly laughing on the inside
Fixed your pic for You.
Thank You for this gift of a new pasta.

>be me
>scroll through pol
>see some fag being happy he is fucking an actual animal
>look at my white wife and thank god that I live the life I do

Thank you dear coalburner, you've reminded me of how good I have it.

I've been dating a nigger for a few years now but I wouldnt dare have a child with her jesus christ man

you're wasting time. How old are you?

Why do people feel the need to post pictures of the girlfriends?

enjoy your bestiality, you sick fuck

>((((White)))) wife
Sweden YES

no one cares about your subhuman ape gf

No, we're actually an islamophobic mongolian cave painting board

>her

>this whole fucking thread
You know what, I don't fucking care anymore

>Le 56% face abhorrent post

kys nigger

Shut the fuck up you degenerate nigger lover, go ahead and fuck that monkey just know that on the day of the rope we'll be coming for you

This is why they call us amerimutts. Just don't get her knocked up. Have your fun and be on your way. The Englishmen inside all of us drives us to fuck everything.

>pol
>stormfront

>I have the highest standards!
>Fucks niggers

Wew, lad. Some quality logic we've got here.

>ywn watch your pale cock be swallowed up by a juicy jet black booty

Have a white wife.
Also have a much younger white girlfriend.
Both of them accept that we're all together. We all sleep together, live together, love each other and fuck around happily because I make enough money that life is great...

Mfw I get them both, plus the good life, and you're trying to be proud of a single loser.

lol.

you're a shitty photographer. tits or gtfo.

>brags online about dating nigress
>not even an attractive nigress

She looks like a 12 year old boy. Are you seriously proud you’re fucking that? That’s kind of sad dude.

Also, you realize Sup Forums and /fit/ crossover is huge right? Go get in shape so you can find a gf to be proud of user.

>yfw your dick comes out covered in shit because you couldn't see the poopsmear all over her black ass

Does she smell bad ?

I thought this was a transgender board who are pregnant with an elephant and the trunk is hanging out. I need a trunk sling.

>"Hey Sup Forums, why is my dick itchy?"

The post.

>being so insecure that you have to brag to Sup Forums that you had sex with a monkey

>shilling this badly

>Why do people feel the need to post pictures of the girlfriends?

Well, obviously they have to rationalize something against themselves and outlive theur neurosis here.
Pretty pathetic indeed. And sad.
Many such cases

You can't even meme properly. There's no lack of white women here. We haven't imported any shitskin women, however we have imported basically all the arab males in the 18-45 demographic.

Ew...

Jesus wept... Milo is a gay Jew that abandoned his nation, moved to the kikeiest country in the world and married a nigger. Back to t_d you alt_lite_rite racetraitor you.

Gross and not political

>Opinions have anything to do with banging women

I fucked a happy once. Also got a BJ from a Hispanic. Nothing wrong with sticking your dick in the trash every now and then, as long as you have protection - just never start a family with something like that.

I am deeply sorry, swedebro. I wanted to congratulate you on your wife. Also, the fact that she is traditionally swedish is even better. Now that we have exchanged formalities, post her pics.

You're a Moron if you post your gf on this shithol. She should break Up with you for disrespecting her like that

Treat her better

If you can't understand the sarcasm you need to euthanise yourself.

>He thinks women care about politics when it comes to fucking
Lol

It's the virgin projection.

Hapa*
Damn autocorrect

بسم الله

You do realize Sup Forums is the old Sup Forums and most of us are in our thirties with wives/kids, right? Here's an actual female human for you to gawk over.

Hey man, good work getting the photo of the shelia who's robbing you.

Just be careful though, in the higher primates, bared teeth top teeth with the open mouth is a sign of submission, she may just be trying to fool you into letting her approach closer

That thing is hideous. Even for a nigger. Those gums are shinning in that shit quality pic.