MUH HOLOCAUST

MUH HOLOCAUST

nothing can ever compare to the suffering experienced by the six million innocent Jews. arrest this bigoted nazi judge for hate speech NOW.

So they have brothels, theatre, dentists, pool and more?

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((judge who survived Auschwitz))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

They had all those in labor camps?

Yes and on sundays prisoners could rest.

Physical representation of the gud goy

It's true. They're worse than the gulags.

How is someone who survived the (((Holocaust))) of sound mind enough to be a judge?
At minimum that person has to be in his 80s even 90s.

God only knows

Nope they are worse.

I've never done enough research to actually know what the gulags consisted of

don't ask questions goy

I survived the holocaust, I'm not dead (nor was I alive) therefore I survived it, survived 9/11 too.

Oy vey! It's a yellow shoah!

>They had all those in labor camps?

Yep, at Auschwitz.

Bullshit, they don't even have a roller coaster!

how fucking incompetent nazis were?
we only hear about survivors

wait, so the judge has been inside a nk prison too?

They had camps in Auschwitz?

the conditioning begins .. war in 2 months?

And this is bad how? Prisons shouldn't be 5 star hotels.

Is this supposed to be a call to action or a sweet setup for invasion?

I guarantee when people die after an invasion the media will be shitting all over Trump.

Are the NK ovens Natural gas or coal fired?

Forced labor, extreme cold, minimal food.

The forced labor was about the best thing the Soviets did to revamp their economy

I never heard of a North Korean kike

No one cares about norks, unfortunately for the prisoners.

north korea has no prisons?

>bait image
>one liner
>no original content
>1 post by this ID

>age

OY VEY YOU ANTISEMITE, HIS PARENTS WERE GASSED AND TURNED INTO SOAP WHEN THEY WERE ONLY 7 YEARS OLD!!!11

If some denies the holohoax. It means they are denying that it did not happen.

You sound dangerously close holohoax denial, good sir

I'm sure the guards have plenty of conveniences.

Best Korea is so bad even the army is starving.

>Aushwitz
>surviving

What a shitty extermination camp.

>survived Auschwitz

Auschwitz had facilities for the staff who worked there, yes, why Hitler, who repeatedly railed against the jews and pushed them into these camps would suddenly develop a soft spot and give them pools, good living conditions and entertainment (more thean they would've had in the german ghettos) is still being looked into by very smart people like David Irving, who has a entire trial dedicated to calling out his horse shit that's available online for free.

Whoever didn't know that was just either ignorant or lying to themselves obvious fact is obvious

I know right that's why we have to hear about the Six Million Jews every day of Our Lives because I know that happened almost a hundred years ago but six million Jews

Who forced him to?

Well the concentration camps we're work camps, not death camps. That means, he's kind of right.

>survived Auschwitz

Sweet, sign me up for the masturbation machines.

If you are jewish you survived the holocaust. A jewish baby born in 2050 survived the holocaust. Because if the nazis were successful there would be no jews so it is a personal tale of survival for all of them.

It's quite remarkable that there are as many survivors from extermination camps.

Well how many faggots survived then? It feels like only 10% of the inmates died with tons of these survivors popping up everyday

>survived a theme park

im pretty sure the jews are only gunning for NK because it's helping iran with it's nuclear program and weapons

The SuperJew . The ovens of 5 different camps would not work on him.

So we ve all survived the Muslims? Where are my reparations?

So he admits it wasn't genocide?

>muh 6 gorillion

i have yet to see any solid proof that the holocaust wasnt real you guys are just delusional autists

They did not give you a bed or even housing under the gulag system. You dug a hole into the mud and made that your shelter. It was slave labor using the police to arrest anyone they saw, courts convicted them even with evidence that would clear them. Basically not much different than the us court system now. The USA just prefers to lock you in a cage with a nigger.

Only brothel(s). But it wasn't so fun.

but are they as efficient?

fpbp
North Korea is a paradise of the people, nothing could ever compare to the six bajillion

Daily reminder that Auschwitz was a protection camp set up to protect the Jews until the end of the war. It was the Pollacks who decided to ruin everything.

>le facilities for the staff
The pool (#13, at top) is inside the fence.

I can't help but laugh every time I see an unironic article in which someone younger than 90 claims to have survived the holocaust. I picture a nazi doctor gassing a pregnant jewess while another carefully delivers her baby.

READ THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO BUCKO

>I love hitler because he knew the jews were evil
>he protected the jews though btw

imagine being this stupid you just believe anything you read on an an anime image board

Like Charles Manson said, they just won't let it go. It's like WWII never ended.

So it's nothing?

How do you explain Hitler facilitating the migration of Jews to Palestine? Why do you think railing against the Jews necessarily means exterminating them? Why would this super efficient war machine spend so much time and resources killing Jews in camps? Why even bring them to camps to do it in the first place? A bullet to the head upon meeting a Jew would be sufficient if not more efficient.