338.04 US Dollars

>338.04 US Dollars
>for a backpack

Collusion

Other urls found in this thread:

coach.com/coach-mens-leather-backpacks-campus-backpack-in-pebble-leather/72320.html?dwvar_color=BKBLK
saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524447044877&site_refer=GGLPRADS001&prod_id=0400092669172&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID=500002830017367183&gclid=Cj0KEQiAzsvEBRDEluzk96e4rqABEiQAezEOoMTW6KeR1G3vuJoWD65cmVbmbM9ciXj9m7IpRik-8vgaAvwe8P8HAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spotted the poorfag.

This is why Elevens stopped having kids

My last backpack was 150€. It wasn't as cute though.

Its backbreaking for sure.

Yeah, the very good ones actually go for that price in real life.

Those backpacks are made to last.

>1000 dollars
>For a personal computer

I only paid $60 for mine and it's still in good condition after 9 years of use.

Not nearly as cute though.

Last what? They will just go for one day and never come back!

If my backpack was cute as that, I'll pay

Loli not included.

I payed like 90 pounds for mine and I've had it for almost 6 years.

>Not hogging a computer at a public library all day

I want to fuck that backpack

What are you talking about? That's the tuition right there, OP.

No it isn't, It's just for the backpack. If I had to pay that much for one it had better be able to suck my dick.

Fuck you
Computer >>>>>>>> car

>buys a new apartment like it's fucking nothing
>spends nearly 500$ on school supplies on a whim

how fucking rich is kobayashi

Next story arc is actually about her fall into debt.

Computer
>fap to hentai
>watch anime
>read manga
>play games
>you'll never get bored at all unless you're retarded
Backpack
>you put stuff in it

>>read manga
You should be doing that on a tablet.
And where do you put the tablet?

Into your backpack of course.

>According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2012, the average salary for an application software developer was $93,000
Kobayashi always lived in the second apartment in the manga, there was a cleaning chapter but not a moving one. She's the best engineer at her firm so I'm guessing she's the highest paid. And while she's a meido otaku, she doesn't seem to spend that much on memorabilia unless she has a huge stash somewhere.

But it's important stuff like your rape buzzer

You don't need to put it into your backpack if you never go out in the first place.

You need to be ever prepared in case the party van stops in front of your house.

Why are you making this exact same thread again?
Are you upset that your last one died well before the bump limit?

That means no one wants to talk about it. Just let it go.

They are made to be passed down to your children, Randoserus are fucking expensivebecause they are made of legit good leather and wont crap the bed in a few months like chink made bags for kids

It's not even the same person, you can clearly see the screenshots are from different people. Generals aren't allowed on Sup Forums.

The thing with female otakus is that they usually buy clothes, not memorabilia, when kobayashi learned she lacked the figure to pull the maid outfit, she gave up on buying clothes

>38,000 yen Backpack general #261

Nice autism

Because the same person can't take multiple screen shots.

What kind of person changes jpg quality in between screenshots for anonymity, but doesn't bother changing the filename?

Because different people can't discuss the same topic

>i- if you see through my shitposting spam u hav autism

Intentional misspelling is shitposting.
Remaking an okay thread is not. (that said, discussing backpacks and tshirts does not necessarily belong on Sup Forums)

Spotted the spoiled rotten rich kid snob who doesn't know the true value of money.

Because you don't want to look pathetic for spamming the exact same thread.

>an okay thread
Hah. No, it's trash. Which is why you had to remake after it died when you couldn't keep bumping it.

Not him, but is a $300 luxury expense really out of reach for you. To each his own, user, but that is a pretty trivial sum of money.

Ok, you win.

That really was a nice response, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of our correspondence, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

>how dare you have money!
You sure showed him

I've had the same black Eastpak backpack for like 15 years. Shit's great.

>$300 for a backpack
coach.com/coach-mens-leather-backpacks-campus-backpack-in-pebble-leather/72320.html?dwvar_color=BKBLK

Are you even trying nips? And this isn't even a "luxury" brand.

saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524447044877&site_refer=GGLPRADS001&prod_id=0400092669172&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID=500002830017367183&gclid=Cj0KEQiAzsvEBRDEluzk96e4rqABEiQAezEOoMTW6KeR1G3vuJoWD65cmVbmbM9ciXj9m7IpRik-8vgaAvwe8P8HAQ

>But is a 300 dollar leather backpack that won't even be useful for several years too much?

You can find a insulated battery charging backpack for 200. Why do little kids need LEATHER for?

See my store links:
Some people just have more money than you, and want to buy their kids nice things?

Why do you need Target brand shit clothes when Walmart brand shit clothes will do just as well?

I love this "argument" and see it on Sup Forums all the time. "If something isn't a necessity, then paying money for it is dumb!" Thank God capitalism doesn't give two shits about what people like that think.

To not be paraded around as that poor fuck with the jansport.

Did you even watch the episode?

OP here, I wasn't on Sup Forums yesterday because I was working so I didn't know any thread existed that previously discussed this topic. I sincerely apologize for triggering your autism by daring to post something that someone had posted before. Next time I start a thread I'll be sure to clear it with you in advance to be sure it's on your list of approved topics.

>OP here, I wasn't on Sup Forums yesterday
Because you would never lie on the internet.

>trigger
Go back to tumblr.

Would you buy them, Sup Forums?

Save your sarcastic snide. Learn how to use the catalog.

You can just say you don't know what to do with your money user.
Burning off an extra 150 for an arbitrary standard is what caused the marriage party to turn the entire first world population retarded and spending easily a month's worth of paychecks for a single day's benefit. Also we're talking a 300 dollar leather backpack that's mandatory, not a "nice thing"
Did YOU watch the episode?

I would certainly buy Shinka. The other two, not so much.

It's not collusion, it's capitalism at work. If you sell your randoserus for cheap your stock will be sold out in a couple of days thanks to all the drooling fetishists. So in order to balance the supply and the demand, you raise the price until it hits the equilibrium where only those that absolutely need it (the parents) can buy it. You obviously can't gear your entire economy towards producing randoserus when you're on a smallass island with no people, and the buyer won't be happy with some chinese knock-off either, so until some enterprising capitalist notices the shortage and sets off to create quality product in massive quantities, you're stuck with the high price.

Consider also that she has no boyfriend, only one friend, no family, no hobby beside anime and maids she doesn't seem to spend a lot of money on, so she probably saved a lot over the years.

That's the U.S though.

Nips like to save money in general, if they can.

Even if she imported that shit BACK from the US, would so so much cheaper

Yes, I watched the episode. And any retard who has been shopping before knows that there are varying degrees of product quality, all while maintaining a similar aesthetic.

And it makes me sad that you think that people who enjoy things "don't know what to spend their money on". This kind of sentiment is why privileged millennial college kids fight things like capitalism and corporatism. They think that "having more money" is some inherent sin, and that no one who does have said money could have possibly worked hard for it, or have a purpose for it.

Tragic, really. I don't mock you because you're poor, but just because you can't see how those with wealth might enjoy their lives doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

Okay, here is a possible: She simply got ripped off by that store.

A gangbang it's not complete without a randoseru, user.

>Privileged millennial complaining about other privileged millennials projecting his need to spend a lot of money on useless stuff onto a kid needing a leather backpack that's worse than something half its price.

It's more your fault they act like that than mine buddy. Also

>Nips like to save money in general
Males, maybe.

A good backpack lasts for like ten years

That really isn't much.
From elementary school up until high school I used cheap $20 bags, and they broke within a term. When I went to university I bought a Swiss Gear bag and I still use it a decade later (with some small repairs because the interior lining is cheap.)
It was a cheap bag too, I bought a bugatti bag like 4 years ago and I still have that also.

When my niece started school I bought her a randoseru, and she'd still probably use it now if it fit her or the ridiculous textbooks that kids in the 8th grade apparently need now.

There's nothing wrong with spending more than $50 on something that will be used every day for years.

Just kiss already and get it over with you sissyboys

>males, maybe

You really dunno jack shit. Female holds the pursestring and the finance of the nip household since that's her "retirement fund" right there.

I'd be willing to spend more than double that on a backpack if it came with a cute dragon loli.

>300 dollar backpack last 6 years
>2000 dollar computer lasts 6 months until you need to upgrade it again
take that pc mustard race

>get it in two months

But school starts now

>1000 dollar computer working on 6 years

I just watch anime, play 2hu, and shitpost. I don't need the hot new graphics cards.

>lasts 6 months until you need to upgrade it again
>2000 dollar computer

the only reason you would need to update it if you spent $2000 is if you bought a mac

Why does she sleep like that?

Yes, and?
It already payed for itself by tutoring on normalfag Skype.
Visible sage fucking where?

Spending $50 on a backpack is fine, $300 is simply stupid. I used a $50 backpack through high school and college and I still use it when I travel

Why? My bag costs $230 cnd, her randoseru cost around that much. Both are still in great condition despite being 5 and 8 years old respectively.

Meaning they will still probably be in good condition in another half decade.

1. Japan is a conformist society. That backpack is a symbol of modern education for kids since 30s and you are expected to provide that for your kid.
2. The bags are made in Japan as such. There's no reason to drop the prices down. Using knockoff brands on a mandated cultural institution? As a Nip? Nope.

It's a far more insane level of stupid than just the sticker price.

Because you could have gotten similar quality at half the cost. You are literally paying for a brand name.

maybe her wings hurt

So? It looks better too.

You are paying for conformity, MIJ, keeping up with the Joneses. The bag does last for years though.

I'm not a poorfag, but i've had the same toaster laptop for 4 years now

you can't, actually

full grain leather is expensive and unparalleled

300 dollars for that amount of high grade leather is actually a good price

ITT: Poorfags thinking they know the value of money simply by virtue of being poor and throwing autistic fits because some people can actually afford nice things.

It's their hivemind acting up. It's been drilled into them that they must buy this retarded bag rather than a practical one. Even the shape is fucking awkward as hell 0/10 for aesthetics terrible for their backs.

Those are like, real leather right? I can see why they're that pricey.

Expensive = high quality meme needs to die.
if you buy coal lumps for thousands of dollars you're an idiot

I would get myself a full grain leather backpack if it didn't look unprofessional.

This Saddleback one goes for $485.

yet you cant buy a diamond for a dollar

You can't put a price on cute

folded 1000 times too but yeah they're leather bags

I mean you should see how much a purse can cost

I guess it's hella durable and will last decades but the kid only spends like 5 years in elementary school. Plus what kind of lame nerd carries the same bag for 5 years jesus christ.

>what kind of lame nerd carries the same bag for 5 years jesus christ.
enforced by the school system

What kind of nerd carries the same bag from Costco that starts falling apart 6 months in and has to be replaced every year?

thatll go good with my 120$ plain white T I bought from THE kanye west

How is it the same bag if it's being replaced you dumbass? Plus my bags don't "fall apart". I just choose to replace them cause you know, I want something new.

yeah you can. Some antique roadshow bitch bought a jewelry box for 50cent. shit had a diamond ring hugging the corner