youtube.com/watch?v=oRlTd6tWrWk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6S2Tj-3nmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For starters.

AWAKEN MY EMPEROR

Nice trips

spbp

Does this count?

I finished watching Stardust Crusaders today.
How can Diamond is Unbreakable even compete? SC was amazing and I feel like nothing can top it.

Not without the fists, no.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KS1racJqcc&user=Kanaplushka

Diamond Is Unbreakable has a better cast in my opinion. Watching Josuke, Koichi and Okuyasu interact is great, at the cost of not every battle being a homerun. I think that Scooby-Doo shenanigans beats Smug Asshole and friends any day.

Well I'm going to start watching it later today; I hope it's good. But SC made me feel the same way I did when I read Lord of the Rings for the first time. The epic journey of a group of friends to conquer evil. It was great.

DiU its great but very different from SC, keep that in mind. SC is an epic adventure as you said while DiU is more of a slice of life.

yare yare dawa

I just started reading part 1. I plan on watching part 2.

Can you user's recommend whether to read or watch the series (or which parts are better read or watched)?

I'm sure I'll enjoy it

I never read any of the manga, I've only watched the anime but they've all been great so far. I don't think it matters whether you read it or watch it.

After 5 minutes of looking at this image I finally noticed the refrence, this is really well hidden.

What's that, Binbougami?

Thanks, user

Watch Part 1
Watch Part 2
Read Part 3
Read Part 4
Read the rest

Keep in mind the fact that Part 5 hasn't finished retranslating.

Gotcha, thanks

Solid advice.

They do a whole arc of nothing but fighting stands
youtube.com/watch?v=k9xkgcjxWQw

Yep

I had the exact same feeling after finishing Stardust Crusaders in terms of both Anime and Manga
But i realized to see each part of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure as it's own masterpiece
Araki never stops to amazing me

where did you get this picture of me?

Are the other Jojo's in Jojo as interesting and fun as Joseph? I'm currently watching the dub on toonami

youtube.com/watch?v=oRlTd6tWrWk

Good taste.

I've would've recommended watching the BD from Part 1-3. wait for 4, and read the rest colored. But I guess this will suffice.

>not reading duwang

Not as fun, since Joseph is a complete madman, but the other Jojo's have way more character development and are charming in their own ways. They are all great, the only "dull" one was Jonathan, and I liked him a lot.

How the fuck is it a reference when its older than jojo you dummy

>Jojofag
As expected of the best girl.

What anime is that?

Oreshura. All you need to know is that silver > all.

Jonathan is great, the only thing against him is that part 1 is the shortest, but he's way more interesting than Jotaro and Giorno.

SC had too many villains of the week and DIO's presence was a bit fucked because of it. DiU is a wild ride that keeps getting nuttier. Plus, Josuke is better than Jotaro.

I miss this show.

All Jojos are a gift to us, but Jonathan especially.

It's a meme you dip.

Is there any particular part that isn't good colored? I haven't even touched the colorized yet and was planning to go and start a colorized read.

That arc was so good

I don't think a fight involving Nami jamming a seastone dildo into Robin would be boring.

I'm honestly curious how she manages to do it without getting destroyed via clutches.

It sounds better in the dub
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6S2Tj-3nmw

which jojo is this?

There's another arc with actual personal Stands later in the manga, too bad it hasn't been animated.

God dammit. And here I am trying not to obsess over it.

Jonathan is the JoJo that deserved a long, happy life the most.

Steel Ball Run looks pretty bad colored, especially the early volumes.

>tfw this the closest thing we had to a Part 4 anime till last year

Are all these JoJo references?

ARE ALL THESE A JOJO REFERENCE!?

It doesn't, the only good parts of Diamond is Unbreakable are a few fights and the main villain, it's incredibly weak overall

shit taste supreme

wtf i hate jojo references now

Makes sense considering two of their powers were The World and Crazy Diamond

checked

At the Trigger panel at Anime Midwest Sushio confirmed that this was not a Jojo reference (he designed the costume) and that he hadn't read Jojo.

>and that he hadn't read Jojo.
I hope they fired him.

link to the current best part 3 translation?

Is this the Akiba strip anime?

The games were a guilty pleasure. The JoJo Stripping style was pretty neat too. You got Dire's Thunder Cross Split to remove headgear, Jotaro's OraOra to blast off clothes and Jotaro's leaning pose where he points forward after he strips their underwear.