>asks me for my name
>see him talking with my manager

I'm pretty sure I'm getting fired

Other urls found in this thread:

gaystarnews.com/article/donate-blood-gay-bi/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/egypt-gay-men-anal-exams_us_59cea42ee4b06791bb10906c
youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck. I'd have laughed. You need to DENY DENY DENY. It's your word against his. Do not admit to anything. DENY DENY DENY? Understand me?

>interacting with other people

You had it coming.

Remember that many people who were obviously guilty got off by denying endlessly and never cracking. Just say I have no idea what he's talking about. You said "too much saleen in your blood" or "too much green drink" in his blood, anything. Just deny

You're lucky you are in a tolerant country, you'd get killed for making this "joke" with a stranger here

>wake up
>eat a dozen raw eggs
>think I should help my community and give plasma
>machine has problem dealing with superior blood
>some manlet cuck walks up and tells me im gay

>tfw I go to donate plasma and some manlet calls me a subhuman

>calls customers fags
>'I'm pretty sure I'm getting fired'
No fucking shit. Learn some respect, retard. That's why your being replaced by fucking ipads.

Damn, you really are autistic arent you

>joking with strangers

it's like you haven't turned 30 yet.

>manager told me to take a 15 minute break

What do?

Tell him you're a faggot, so he can't fire you for being a homophobe.

Stop calling people fags for a start

>somebody gave me simply instructions
>WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

jesus christ I want to angry rape your stupid vagina I hate girls like you so much REEEEEEEEEEEEE

an hero.

Research all the people who have caught HIV from blood donations in developed countries in the past 20 years and list them here.

You have nothing to lose, you're fucked anyway if it doesn't work. DENY DENY DENY

Walk out the door and never look back

They don't let gays donate plasma cause of Aids.

Seems like something is off in your story

Heccra

This is the best answer

Never watch MDE right before a shift

Maybe he's in california

Sounds shitty to live in a intolerant country.

actually not a bad idea, if he never gets fired he can put that in the next job applications.

Nah - quit before they can fire you. Pick up your last paycheck.

>is there something wrong with being gay?
Gotta bamboozle the boss and flip the script, make them think they're in the wrong

Way to be a loser user, holy shit. At worst he'll get a disciplinary.

>manager came in and said after my break to get back to work

A-am I ok?

gaystarnews.com/article/donate-blood-gay-bi/

Gay and bisexual men in Wales and Scotland can now donate blood three months after they last had sex with a man.

The reduced ban takes effect in England starting tomorrow.

UK Government announced the change in July.

Previously, gay and bi men had to wait a year after sex with another man to donate blood.

Fuck off back to r9k you stuttering ass

Are you autistic?

How would they even know when you last had sex with a guy? Stop being a fucking retard.

how blood donations work is they are tested after combining samples

So if 1 infected sample got in, the whole batch is scrapped.

They don't hand out untested blood they just can't afford to do 1000 tests per batch.

Gay blood simply isn't economical to collect even for free because of the % chance of HIV/AIDS

they check for anal fissures

Most men here would donate a quarter of your blood to the floor for jokes like that.
And THEN you would get fired also.

Say you said it said he was in a day dream andd the faggit misheard you, fake it till you make it godspeed you imbecile.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/egypt-gay-men-anal-exams_us_59cea42ee4b06791bb10906c

Although homosexuality is not specifically outlawed in Egypt, it is a conservative society and discrimination is rife. Gay men are frequently arrested and typically charged with debauchery, immorality or blasphemy.

Those arrested are subjected to anal examinations to determine whether they have had gay sex, which rights groups Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch say amounts to torture.

Five such examinations have taken place, Amnesty International said on Monday. Judicial sources do not deny the examinations take place but say they are legally carried out and are not a form of abuse.

“In a matter of days the Egyptian security forces have rounded up dozens of people and carried out five anal examinations signaling a sharp escalation in the authorities’ efforts to persecute and intimidate members of the LGBTI community following the rainbow flag incident,” said Najia Bounaim, North Africa Campaigns Director at Amnesty.

see image

I don't get it.

Donating plasma is the real redpill
I have been donating twice a week all year and putting my money into crypto and now I'm rich

gingers are subhuman who'da thunk it, greg.

do what these kikes are telling you and deny your ass off

>I said Grey Gene. Joking that he's an alien. I want to believe. The truth is out there.

Say that you said something else, more appropriate joke, like this year's blood wine was not very good, for whatever reason he didn't liked it and he came up with the "fake" insult to hurt you. Completely denying implies that he is lunatic, if he is not an obvious one with clear signs they won't believe you

youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU