Saekano

Volume 12 plot outline is out.

>Megumi quits being main heroine!? The circle is in crisis of disbanding, again -

>Tomoya gets a sudden phone call from Megumi and cancels the long-awaited birthday date. He goes to a hospital. Put in an unexpected situation, Tomoya is faced with a serious decision.

Dead Megumi.

>Tomoya is faced with a serious decision.
Megumi got hit by a truck and MC needs to decide to pull the plug or not?

Megumi dies by cancer.

>Eriri end might be a possibility
YES.

I fucking told you, the author was only setting up more forced drama.

Better stick to the superior comfy spin-off featuring best girl.

>can only win by literally killing off the main heroine

Just goes to show how pathetic she is.

Get in here Eriribros, we did it

If the author kills off Megumi, I will finally find her character and this series interesting for the very first time.

Knowing Japan's superior taste, I can hope

This.

I knew a plot-twist would happen to stall the inevitable Megumi win.

Well, its just going to make her victory that much sweeter so theres an upside to all of this.

Main heroine who is a bore and doesn't have any personality.

>Eririshitters thinking the tsundere cunt still has a chance

Megumi could fuck off with her cousin leaving Tomoya alone and free to confess to his supposed true love and Erishit would still find a way to fuck everything like the stupid fucking cunt she is.

>Victory

As long as Utaha loses, either Megumi or Eriri wins is fine by me.

Nice meme guys.

I told you fags. I told you. Megumi has no feelings for Tomoya and you were counting chickens before they hatched.

Now to wait for Yahari 12 to confirm Yukino's loss as well.

I am okay with this.

Nah, its just more drama to stall her win. It's either a Megumi end or no one.

The best.

Slutahafags pls go and stay go.

Yui's victory will be great

I don't believe it.

Yui is winning the Hikki bowl. That much is not even up for debate.

Nope. The fact that Megumi is cancelling the date means she doesn't want to date him for real. Practice has gone on long enough.

There will be no Megumi win. Eriri has the opening needed.

someone should add goku and freeza already to this

>Tomoya gets a sudden phone call from Megumi and cancels the long-awaited birthday date.
>Megumi is cancelling the date

>Yui is winning
In your dreams, Yuipollfag.

You shut your whore mouth.

This. If Megumi really got into an accident the author has chosen the most cliché way to cause drama and the worst part is that it was predicted since the beginning.

KM > main series

>will be another thread where "that" Utaha shitposter shills Utaha and KM over and over and over again while shitting on everything else

>they're shitposting if they don't share my opinion

Megumi probably isn't in an accident, she just quits because of a result from it occuring to someone else.

As part of Utaha's birthday, part of the key visual for S2 was posted on twitter.

Best girl is best

When Eriri becomes the main heroine!

Metronome spin off is the only canon story to me.

What if Megumi is pregnant?

>Volume 12
When does it come out?

March 18

Tomoya will raise her wife's son

>By her cousin
What a twist.

>Meguri route is a cuck scenario
>game flops because of that

Can we still say that Megumi won?

>Yuifags are as deluded as Eririfags
Maybe even worse, they're the same people with the abysmal shit taste on both series.

The twist can't be that bad if the novel comes out right before S2 starts

Yukino and Eriri are best girls, pleb.

It's bad enough that Megumi quit being main heroine. She might have quit the circle before, but she never explicitly stopped being his main heroine.

You mean Iroha and Utaha.

Maruto is going to troll and he might just do it for reals.

Utaha is great and sex incarnate.
Iroha is shit and cancer incarnate.

Hello comrade.

>Iroha
Third best.
>Utaha
Worst.

I will be fucking pissed if this is an Eriri end. It'd go against everything the series is about.

>promises she won't quit again
>quits again

Why is Megumi such a liar?

>I will be fucking pissed if this is an Eriri end
Not happening.

>Betrays for the 2nd time

I'm just annoyed that we might have to go through an Eriri collapses scenario again.

>Eriri ruins the mood
It's a pattern user.

>Eriri collapses scenario again
Another best scene with best girl? Yes please.

Megumi a shit.

You mean shit scene with shit girl.

More Eriri is a good thing.

No it's not. You're out of your mind.

>It'd go against everything the series is about.
What do you think that is exactly?

Most definitely. But even with this, I doubt Eriri will still win in the end, sadly.

Good, she's a shit that deserves to lose.

Fucking Eriri, she needs to go. Along with Utaha.

As long as Utaha is still out of the race and remains BTFO, it's all good. Unless the author decides to troll everyone and go for friendship ending.

Utaha did nothing wrong.

>be a poorfag
>can't buy this

>is the reason Akane exists
Utaha a shit.

That even an ordinary girl can become a main heroine.

Akane is another pantyhouse goddess.

You have several months to save up money to buy it in time for release. You can do it, user!

Quick edit, there's nothing in the outline that says the phone call is from Megumi.

Akane is the cancer killing Saekano.

>the pantyhose girls are the worst girls

Pls no ;_;

Order the nendoroid, it's cheap and cute. I'm sure most poorfags can afford it.

Isn't it enough she is the main heroine in two games that Tomoya wanted? The theme has already been fulfilled.

But the first game didn't even reflect her true personality. We don't know how the second game will turn out.

Is truck-kun going to make his debut in Saekano?

If he does, I hope he gets Eriri.

>Eriri
>walking
Eriri is more likely to be the driver of the truck.

someone got Trucked by Truck-kun

I'd be fine with Utaha getting run over at least.

What the fuck. Is someone seriously going to end up in the hospital or is this just a shitty meme? If someone seriously gets hit by a truck, this will be the biggest piece of garbage ever.

Yeah, it's in the plot outline. And Megumi is quitting again despite promising she wouldn't, this volume's got a lot of explain if it's going to be good.

This sounds like it can be an amazing drama twist like volume 7, or a complete and utter trainwreck that will kill the series.

I forgot the possibility of the "twist" being something trivial and the preview is misleading.

It'll kill the series if it's a retread of Volume 6.

Please don't be an Eriri cover.

I bet it will be an Akane cover. Maybe a surprise Izumi/Michiru cover if they have a prominent role in the novel.

It should be Eriri's turn to get a cover. And I hope so. Failing that, it could be Michiru, but the last time she got a cover was volume 4. Only Eriri, Utaha, and Megumi are on the covers since then.

Either is acceptable. Anything but an Eriri cover.

It's happening boys

It's almost certain it'll be her because the pattern is that every third volume is an Eriri volume. I really hope it's not though because it would destroy all the development of V11.

The only time the preview has been misleading was Volume 10.

I can't wait for the volume to actually be released so you Eririfags can be BTFO.

>destroy all the development of V11.
If the plot outline is true, then it sounds like Megumi did that all by herself.

It seems like you fags are getting BTFO. I love it because you guys thought she had already won despite nothing concrete happening in vol 11. Megumi doesn't even love Tomoya and you fucks thought she would win.

I would be genuinely surprised if Eriri doesn't win.