HUMANS TO BE BTFO SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/science/891121/Stephen-Hawking-UFO-space-NASA-solar-system-seti-alien-cigar-shaped-Oumuamua
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite_conspiracy_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old news

>hey remember that rock that went through space?
>it hasn’t been confirmed to be an alien rock, but what if it was?
sage

western bitch, please
if anything threatens this planet we have to share with you cucks, slavs will rape and murder it violently and establish communism on their homeworlds just for fun

AYY LMAO

If it did it left just as suddenly

now, if it does a u-turn, then we are fucked

Ah ah ah ah ah o o o oomau mau o o o ooomaumau

Ayylmaos wouldn't understand the depths of our suffering and may want to keep us alive against our will. They must never be contacted.

If this rock was aliums we should probably change their callsign to something a little less tribal like Xenon or Nebulon or Clorox

It's a fuckin rock

>investigators suggest

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS
WE'RE FULL

>imagine coming across an alien planet
>the local people are celebrating
>WELCOME UMAMIFAMALAMS

No wonder we haven’t been visited yet EVEN SPACE NIGGERS HATE NIGGERS

Someone post that "you can crash on the moon" meme.

Not gonna sage options field so the world can see what a sage thread this is.

kek

>using a gigantic, 180 meter long probe instead of a much smaller and stealthier one

Project bluebeam won't work
All satanists will be slain

We macross nao

Imagine if aliens tried invading us, but they were muslims. Globalist leaders would just let them take us over no questions asked

so this Zor Prime bloke, he basically just stole Flower of Life gibsmedat from Invid or wha?

>extraterrestrial investigators
>extraterrestrial
>investigators
pick one

What the he'll is with that name

Superpower by 2020

Fuuuuck forgot pic

Pretty sure it's just a weird shaped rock
If it actually is aliens then I doubt their intentions are hostile, we'd already all be dead.

Its a WAAAGH incomng!

>Pretty sure
>just
>actually
>we

>mfw i realize aliens sent a giant space dildo straight towards earth to cosmically fuck us in the ass

why aren't we panicking?

Well if Hawking is considering the possibility of it being E.T’s ...... could be a game changer

express.co.uk/news/science/891121/Stephen-Hawking-UFO-space-NASA-solar-system-seti-alien-cigar-shaped-Oumuamua

>space jews
its over

it was just a probe

And Poland will help to stop them

surf rock is very popular among astrophysicists iirc

That's not a space probe, it's a space torpedo.

Who would the SJW favor ? Niggers or alien refugees ? Since an alien is more foreign than a nig, I'm quite sure a SJW would want to protect it by instinct.

It's already on its way out of the solar system, no time for Rendezvous with Rama to play out

It was discovered it Hawaii so they have it a Hawaiian name. It means "scout"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite_conspiracy_theory

looks like a rock

Fuck off with that shit it's clearly Mon Calamari

this made me chuckle
why not just broadcast it to the entire galaxy

>literally a rock
AYY

Mind if I go ahead and start fucking my cousins just in case?

I've read it's technically achievable in the near future with technology being developed, if we use a few planets to slingshot. We have 20,000 years until it leaves the solar system completely

i'd normally be mocking the fuck out of UFO nerds over something like this....but, weren't actual legit scientists pissing themselves and seriously discussing whether r not this was indeed ayyyyy in origin due to YUGE signals on the radio spectrum or something a week ago? fuck knows what it is, but the fact that legit sciencefags were talking about the subject seriously made me sit up and listen for once.

>Advanced civilization manages to travel between solar systems
>travels on a fucking rock
Pick one and only one.

>when the giant alien drops his joint accidentally

Would be really cool if that happened. I really wish that would happen.

>retarded kraut being retarded as usual

big if true

Its clearly a MC80a star cruiser

That's the dumbest conspiracy theory ever. It's just space debris.

It is shaped about right.

Earth be getting that bbc

Expansive if accredited.

Shit, I love this guy, he's so into all this /x/ garbage, great show, too.

At
This
Point

Idgaf anymore

ANUNAKI returning back to the slave planet

Yeah I really like him as well. The show is mostly bullshit but very entertaining.

Holy fuck
That made my stomach hurt

>>Professor of astrophysics at Harvard University Avi Loeb said: "Perhaps the aliens have a mothership that travels fast and releases baby spacecrafts that freely fall into planetary system on a reconnaissance mission."

>If this object is natural in origin, there should be many more like it in the solar system… and even if most of them are natural, perhaps one of them will be found to be of artificial origin, some space device or junk from an alien civilisation.

>“The more I study this object, the more unusual it appears, making me wonder whether it might be an artificially made probe which was sent by an alien civilisation.”

Please kill us

Any advanced species has clearly already solved their nigger problem

Can't get more of a kike name than (((Avi Loeb))), every fucking time boys.
Iwanttobelieve.jpg

>ten reasons why the mystery object could be an alien probe
>number seven will BLOW YOUR MIND

click baiting bullshit, sage and fuck off

While we were learning to spell our names, they were training to conquor galaxies.

Trump won't allow aliens to visit America.
IMPEACH NOW

Space Nazis?

>modern science and scientist talk about something makes it somewhat legitimate
No, it doesn't most of modern physics is speculations. A multi billon dollar expermient never again tried to replicate by other teams with other machine is junk science level. We play with math and make the world fit our maths by useing other mathematical concepts if something doesn't fit in and make up names like virtuell particels. The name screams we want to keep the particel concept and our quantitative methods, but we can't really make or match up with our findings. All this some signal could be of intellegent origin means nothing more, than
>wow, we have no clue about it
since we don't have experimental data from earlier contacts with extraterstrial beings.

how fitting that humanity be destroyed by a big black dick.

>autist not geting the irony as usual

So you admit Slavs are nigger-tier?

uh huh. i'm sure your fellow scientists think highly of you.

Knowing Poland, you'll be gangbanged by space Germans.

James Dillury formerly of Holborn and Covent garden is a Lizard 'person' they are the police.

That thing was flying over the US a couple of nights ago, had all these colorful lights on it. People were talking about it saying it looked like a bunch of planes for some reason. It was very clearly not a bunch of planes and just one big thing. Looked just like that too.

how can Earthbois compete?

if they are advanced enough to travel here then they don't have need for us or anything, they are probably exploring if real. Life is biggest treasure in universe and they would be fool to threaten it and then they woudn't be advanced enough to come here. Unless they are space slavs, then you have to be afraid.

That's not the actual image, just the shape of the object. For all we know it could be an alien space probe shaped like that.

True, they are trying to get a probe of your mom.

You would be suprised how many "leading" scientists are talking about stuff like this, if a signal comes their way, which they are unable to explain.

>us slavs right haha
lmao you are totally worthless without the west

What ever you're talking about, it wasn't this thing. This thing passed by Earth during October.

slavs went through alot of shit in history and managed to survive and expand. While we were fighting enemies on all sides you had comfort to explore and invent. Slavs will be here for a long time, same cannot be said about you.

Even Aliens are tired of all the bullshit. Just nuke this fucking planet already.

>the Netherlands has never been in war
lmao us slavs tho right HAHAHA

space whales

worse you had it in any war was when germans forced some dutch men to work for them

>german
>dutch

tomayto tomahto

it already missed us though

not this time, no mercy for xenos unless they accept Jesus

Who's ready to impregnate some alien waifus