Danberu nan kiro moteru?

As promised, here's the latest chapter of a gyaru, an ojou, a tomboy, and a Christmas cake being instructed on how to lift heavy weights and put them back down by an exhibitionist.

It needs TL-san's tender love and attention!

urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And that's Chapter 14!
TL-friend, calling TL-buddy! These girls need your love!

By the way, next week's chapter has some preview...and...

It seems there's a new development with a potentially familiar face??? Is it...A NEW GIRL!?!?She's pretty hot.

I thought this chapter was already posted

It was, but as you can see, it has not been translated. I attempted to keep the last thread alive so that our regular translator would discover the thread and grace us with the english we all know and love, but it died. As promised, I re-posted the thread this Thursday in the hopes he might be looking for it and a place to post the translation.

Technically, Chapter 15 is out, too. But that's for next week. This is a bi-weekly series.

>brown hair and brown eyes

HNNNNGHHHH

Now all she needs is some green clothes.

>Same author as Kengan Asura

PICKED THE FUCK UP

It's a lifting manga, he knows how the body works.
It's educational!
It's erotic!
It's...eroticational!

There are also references to that series too

Crossovers/Cameos
Danberu/Kengan

1. Koyō Girl's Academy/Koyō Women's University
2. Soryuuin Akemi's older sister is chairwoman of Koyō/Soryuuin Shion = chairwoman of Koyō
3. Akemi's older sister is the one who got her interested in macho men and lifestyle - Shion is a Kengan Association member, she's surrounded by fighters.
4. Akemi's sister is shown in Chapter 11, profile of a busty blonde with a lit cigarette/Shion is a busty blonde who always smokes a cigarette.
5. Glory Boxing Gym/Kouei Boxing Gym (Means "Glory")
6. Glory Boxing Gym trained at least one champion, a famous-around-the-world athlete depicted "Gaoran Wonsawat"/Famous Thai Kickboxing champion who matches that photo is named "Gaolang Wongsawat"
7. Akemi's bodybuilding book is written by Ozu Toshio - identical to the Ozu Toshio who is a professor and scholar and fighter for Koyō in Kengan Asura.
8. Koyō Girl's Academy winter uniform is dark navy blue seifuku with light ribbon/Kure Karla, a high school girl, wears her school uniform sometimes; a dark seifuku with a light ribbon...Kure Karla may very likely be a student at Koyo as well!

Oh it was last week? Whoops.

I'll start after I free up some time.

I luff you, my friendo! There's no pressure and no bad-thoughts! Take your time, I'll post girls!!

only thing that bothers me is that there isnt a big swollen girl in this

Not yet~

Too bad that the translation of that manga won't catch up for at least a billion years. At least the release is biweekly.

OBLIGATORY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M

Oh my

Screw her, i want sensei!

Would she teach me boxing?

Who /liftedtoday/ here? I hit 4plate squat for 2 reps ATG feels good man.

Gonna drink protien in bed and jerk off to gyaru tiddies.

She'd love to. Don't look down on boxing, though!

they made a movie from our meme.

The thing about a Christmas cake is that it relates to how close to the number "25" and that it's expired. There's an understanding that 16-24 (approximately 8 years) are the only real appropriate times for a woman to become married/involved and that reaching 25 years of age is the FINAL year you can manage before you're considered expired/trash. To be late twenties is terrible, 30s is egregiously bad...

...Jennifer Aniston is 47 years old. That's ain't cake anymore.

>The story centers on Claire Bennett (Aniston) as she struggles to come to terms not only with the aftermath of the car accident that killed her son and left her partially disabled by chronic pain, but also with the suicide of Nina Collins (Kendrick), a woman from her chronic pain support group. The film documents how Claire's pain and grief affect her behavior, her relationships with other people, and her ability to function from just after Nina's death until she reaches a breakthrough point in her own path.

>they made a movie from our meme.
I don't think they did, based on this synopsis.

Wonderful.

You can do dragon flags, of course...right?

Y-yes, right after I do my chin-ups and dips.

How many /fit/bros can do dragon flags here? (wihout bending at the hips on the concentric phase since this lowers the difficulty significantly) I can do a set of 10 with good form on a good day but I usually do them in sets of 5-7 reps.

I'm too tall and not strong enough anymore.

I love gyaru's body type. I want to lick her flab all over.

She's fat in the right places.

I think this will be the only transparency I make today.
There isn't much else that seems worth doing from this chapter.

I always love your transparencies. And I agree, there wasn't tons to pull from this one. I don't think I did any at all, myself. I did a few for next chapter, though~

Thank you OP. New big titty messy hair girl looks great. Wonder if she'll walk the path of macho too.

Piss off calisthenics twink lmao balancing 120lbs isn't difficult

I'm more like 150lb, thank you.

>bu-but I'm heavier!

Typical weakass excuse. I started until I was decent at advanced calisthenics because I wanted to have no weakness. My lifts are currently nothing to write home about (besides chin ups) since I started half a year ago but at least I have a decent mastery of my own body.

>advanced calisthenics
>this entire post

Bring it on pal. I'm on my way to having a body like pic related, while still being functional specially in comparison to an average bodybuilder.

>One Meme Man
And the clown just keeps on jesting. I bet you look like I could suck your very soul out from your dick you silly twinkshit lmao. You're out of your element here kiddo.

Functional strength still builds size pal, and of the functional kind.

I'm just joshing you little man; give me a bit extra in the gym's state-authorized gloryhole, ok?

this manga makes me wanna try lifting but first i'd have to lose some weight at home but i can't because food is too delicious and i'm a lazy motherfucker

See, now you got triggered. Cute. You're still unathletic though

>but first i'd have to lose some weight
Ah yes the new federal requirement that gyms should not allow people over 200lbs to set foot inside.

You don't have to change WHAT you eat at all, you know. Just eat less of it.

Plus, don't worry about how you look BEFORE entering a gym. That's what the gym is there FOR; to make you look better and get healthy and strong. Use it!

But I'm a fitbro and I'm 215 lbs?

It's sarcasm. Also stats? s/b/d and h/w/w?

Here's a trick to losing weight, user
Jumping burpees

74" and 215lbs I don't measure anything else, though?

300/160/440 lbs (I have an easy time with deads, hard time with bench)
I train more for cardio than 1 rep maxes, to be honest.

The second W stands for Wilks.
What the fuck? That's kg on the bench right? Because I could bench twice your max with two aluminium plates in my forearm.
Also what's with the hilariously huge gap between your squat and DL? Are you taking this seriously? Let me guess, you're a manlet who pulls sumo which makes your DL range of motion literally 6 inches? Ffs wtf dude get your shit together.

TP here

Damn... Got late for the last thread. It seems that our TL user is kill ;_;

Also how are you getting 10's? Are you using microplates for compound lifts? You do know that plate math starts from 45 and goes up by 90 with each plates added right?
If I didn't know better I would've believed your estats.

>tfw you only have access to 10kg plates so you're stuck with 90kg with a barbell

Eleiko? Do some oly movements, they build explosiveness.

Power cleans and stuff? Yeah, sounds like a good idea.

Just need to finish something. Dunno how long it'll take

C&J and snatches.

puffy

vulva?