I can't believe Magne is fucking dead.

Magne is half the man he used to be

>man

I'm glad it died

>toga is quick to recognize lewdness

This was a shit chapter.

>Overhaul: You is all a bunch of bitches

He said what we were all thinking.

Of course, it's a totally engaging and original "team battle arc" that in no way resembles a tournament arc :^)

Mineta will grape Momo and bacon will walk in on it and hang himself

Well, at least he's still a full magnet.

I keep hearing the pop-sound effect
they're just popping like balloons
>pop, pop

literally btfo

>Magne
Literally who?

mess with the best, get killed like the rest

What a fantastic chapter.

Tomura getting put in his place once again.

Stuff is actually happening in these last two chapters, I'm enjoying this change of pace.

Blood. Blood everywhere. That arouses Toga.

Is Tintin even blonde?

I just finished the anime. It feels like an inferior Mob Psycho. Deku was so hyped at the beginning with the tests and that time he punched the big ass robot, but then did nothing.

The annoying ass grape boy really pissed me off tho, hate meme characters like those.

>attacking someone when you don't know their quirk

>pastel colors
dear god no, please let him be a redhead
>like normal, orange

Shigaraki is one scary motherfucker.

>exactly the same as UA students when they attacked Mirio

Next season deku does more.

how will everyone's favorite autist get out of this jam

he will bust out AfO and tell sensei what a meany that Yakuza guy was

Deku will beat Yakuza. Yakuza will cry and ask Tomura for help. Tomura will refuse and kill Yakuza.

context, that was in a school setting where no one's life was in danger.

this is during a negotiation that's going sour. magne should have just chilled. this guy obviously wouldn't think twice (heh) about killing him.

moral of the story: don't fight someone whose quirk you don't know unless you're forced to protect yourself or a civilian and even in those cases it's better to flee (with civilian) if possible.

Yeah that's not happening lad

>deku

You mean mirio, the other two third years, and SIR a.k.a All Might's former sidekick with assistance from Deku and friends.

This was pretty good for several reasons:

>Shows us that the VA Is as immature as Deku friends

>Deku and Shigaraki have to man up and stop thinking "hey! ALL MIGHT/AfO will save my ass"

>Unexpected clash

>Sekrit final boss bad guy

Still, it also gave me a bittersweet feeling after realizing that the "Main bad guy" (Shigaraki) has no depth or hypeness

>Overhaul a guy that literally blow people up
>That sheer terror on his eye

Yep "handman" is the final boss, there will be no twists here.

Giran and Jin look kinda similar here. Twice said that his clones persist until they take enough damage to dissipate. Is Jin the O.G. twice and Giran a clone who disappeared in the hubbub and went on to do his own thing? Is Giran the original and Jin a clueless clone?

It could have been a Twice clone I guess since they tend to dissolve into soupy messes, but without color, it's really hard to tell.

Yes, he is

Naruto is blonde too after all

prob end up going along with yakuza to only eventually betray him

Also, adding to the grape faggot thing, the girls being over sexualized is also annoying and distracting as fuck.
>inb4 your gay
May read the manga after I'm done with Vagabond
I just started it

Honestly I;m now more interested in how the VA are going to get their shit together and be a viable thread under Shiggy than I am about Deku training under All Might's sidekick. Although I'm interested in more back story on All Might.

Why don't they just shoot him?

Also:

>Demand's doubled. Doubled!

>Shiggy is 1 touch kill
>Overhaul is also 1 touch kill

Come on now

Time to post TodoMomo?

What's Compress Quirk? I forgot

Am I the only one that thinks Deku Is a boring MC?

>(Shigaraki) has no depth or hypeness
You have shit taste. Shigaraki is cool and lot of potential.

>Tintin
>Fallout guy

He's clearly Lucas.

>The annoying ass grape boy really pissed me off tho, hate meme characters like those.
+
>Also, adding to the grape faggot thing, the girls being over sexualized is also annoying and distracting as fuck.

need I say anything?

Grapehater = some pathetic dweeb who gets butthurt over the "misogynistic portrayal of women in anime"

make your own thread to post your delusions

>that internal monologue

doubtful.

Shiggy's isn't that instantaneous. Didn't Aizawa just get grazed when he touched his arm?

>Am I the only one that thinks Deku Is a boring MC?
No. Too vanilla for me.

Doesn't look like Overhaul has good physical stats like Tomura.

Grapefag = some pathetic dweeb who gets butthurt over someone not liking his god Mineta

I think hands will become a more interesting character if we learn more about him and by seeing him struggle to be a good leader. At the moment we next to nothing about him that's obviously gonna change.

The only sexualized girl I can think of is Momo who needs to wear as little as possible for her quirk

well just look what happened to this poor fucker

side note- I bet black cloak guy has the anti-quirk dart quirk and the dude holding the drill thing has the fuse people to tires quirk

Compress is the guy that turns people into balls I believe like he did with Bakugou

>Shiggy's isn't that instantaneous. Didn't Aizawa just get grazed when he touched his arm?

Yeah, it's not instantaneous.

Overhaul clearly has a huge down side which is why he ran away, He looked fucked physically.

I think maybe shiggy's quirk has gotten stronger

>What's Compress Quirk?
To compress thing silly

>Shiggy's isn't that instantaneous.
It was pretty fast in this chapter, the guy even had clothes. He definitely improved.

>he's touches the boobs so funneh xdd
he's intrusive and worthless
and naked ass females really just drop the suspension of disbelief. I could barely watch TTGL after the timeskip because Yoko was so hot.
that yoyo girl or w/e
most of my hate comes from the over used trope of the grape guy

Quirk can evolve right?

His downside looks to be mental as messiness of his quirk disgusts him severely.

I'm not even a Minetafag, just a random girl and this makes me want to puke in disgust.

He was sweating bullets although I'm not sure why. I like the theory he has a fear of blood. Would explain why he ducked to get out of the way of the explosion that was magne

>Chaotic Evil VS. Lawful Evil

>he's intrusive and worthless
he is the smartest guy in class 1-A
he has an interesting quirk
he has kino taste in costumes
he is the funniest guy in the entire series
he shows that even small guys can score sexbomb girls
>and naked ass females really just drop the suspension of disbelief. I could barely watch TTGL after the timeskip because Yoko was so hot.
holy fuck, like I always knew that Grapehaters were fedoras but this is way too much respectful tipping for anyone to handle

Calling it it, they're related to Tokoyami

>Im a gurl btw XD

Dart quirk is almost certainly white-cloak, check out panels below the one you posted. Overhaul calls him out for "being slow" to which he replies that he "Missed a shot, but the fast-acting effect was enough."

>Shigaraki
Looks like his power grew a bit stronger -> faster destruction.
Still, a kill on touch skill actually means fucking nothing at large.

What I dont understand is, i thought OverHaul's quirk was melding people, kind of like how he melded that guy to the wheel.

Is that the quirk of some other guy on his team? Or is it some other thing that would allow body manipulation on such a level?

>tintin's quirk conveniently hard counters shiragaki and overhaul
He's the traitor isn't he?

YoYo girl? I'm sorry I'm really not sure who you're referring to.
Also Mineta isn't that bad. He's a bit of a coward, and can be kind of anoying if his jokes go on too long, and his aesthetic is pretty shit, and honestly not really that funny in the anime, but personally he's better in the manga cause his jokes are only for like a panel so they aren't as bad.

>Todofags and Minetafags are still arguing
Todorokifags are really pitiful nowadays, just like their favorite character.

Shiggy is actual one touch kill, Overhaul has to aim properly or he just maims you

They tried and missed, check the bottom panels.

i guess michael bay is more to your tastes then
retarded ass characters are funny if you have autism
comic relief NEVER fucking works

I really want to flush this babby down a toilet

>this triggered over fanart
Manleta fags. When will they learn?

God he better be.
I hate it when white or black toned hair in manga turns out to be some homosexual neon shit.
Give it a mid tone, that's the internation symbol for "don't be surprised if this looks stupid in color" for manga.

Overhaul is a better bomber than Jackal, Kira Yoshikage, Genthru.

BNHA is a quality manga, better than prime One Piece.

I made this myself, meanwhile the baconfujo has to steal other people's works

That explosion could be another application of his quirk.

Now hold the fuck up user. I agree that other guy has shit taste but comic relief characters can be fucking amazing. Kanchome and Folgore for example.

Wasn't him a clone made by Twice? is he really pepsi?

Its this retard again

it's pretty clear he has Mysophobia:
he has a plague doctor mask,
he burns dead bodies
the first thing he says to Twice regarding the warehouse is that the place is unclean and he could get sick
he gets triggered by how messy his quirk is
he hates getting touched by unclean and deseased villains
je frantically cleans his arm when he thinks tehre's dirt (blood) on it
he wears gloves to keep his hands clean

Again? Who do you think I am?

yeah there's nothign I love more than a character dropping all the drama and feelings of immersion
I guess i was wrong, the anime lead me to believe it was a cool superhero thing like mob psycho but it was one of those gay ass witch highschool autism fests

That's the fucking problem, same as Deku

They have to step up, Hori needs to unleash their potential now or they'll always be "the eternal rookie"

For example, do you watch football? Bojan Krkic or Nani were talented youngsters (17-19 year-old at the time) considered to be "the next big thing", 2 years passed , showing above average skill but not spectacular, but people keep saying "just give them more time they have potential", 2 years passed and they were still average but people kept saying "just give them more time! They still have potential!", Another 2 years passed and again, "just give them more time they have potential!". Now , they're fucking shit and a disappointment because they couldn't unleash that "potential"

Deku Is walking the same Path by being the same nervous student over +100 chapters while Iida,Kirishima, Todoroki and Bakugou (yes, Bakugou) have grown up in terms of character development.

You could switch Deku with any of them and the manga would get a x10 times better MC.

Same with Shigaraki, you could switch him with Twice or Dabi.

How does he fucking see out of this thing. Is his sub-quirk being a fucking cyclops glad he lost his arm desu.

huh good observations. Kinda in contrast to the grungy neet looking guy Shiggy is.

He'll wait for Overhaul to get in over his head, like happening, and then kill Mirio and save Overhaul and have him indebted to him, which is how their little tribes will unite and Shiggy will be the shot-caller.

Ignore him. Typical reaction from a Dekufag.

I just hate spoiler time because all the speedreaders come out and say baseless retarded shit

Shit nigga you gonna disrespect Ironman Folgore like that you can fuck off.

more like Grapehaters = people who can't stand that some small guy can get a hot anime girl just because of his smarts, good looks and wittiness

I agree that Deku si shit. But I like Shiggy because is situation is more complicated and AFO is doing a better job as a mentor. Deku si just "hero this hero that". There is nothing interesting about him.