THE TRUMP CURSE IS REAL HOLY SHIT

THE TRUMP CURSE IS REAL HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

kcra.com/article/san-francisco-mayor-ed-lee-has-died-at-age-65-1/14413527
cbsnews.com/news/ed-lee-san-francisco-mayor-dead-at-65-cbs-san-francisco-says/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's with that mustache?

Don't say it too loud, Maxine Waters will start screeching "Impeach" over it.

Zuckerberg San Francisco Hospital? No wonder he's dead.

bang bang,the fight continues

Apparently he couldn't afford to go to Pacific Heights Hospital

THE AIDS CURSE IS REAL

So many people hate Trump that statistically it would be more remarkable Trump-haters weren't dying.

AIDS isn't fatal anymore; the antiretrovirals really do work unfortunately.

We've got AIDS faggots dying of natural causes in their late 80's now.

t. healthcare worker

Mark Hamill when?

I think the curse is relegated to just the leaders of the Anti-Trump movement.

Illegals drove up the cost of his health care, serves him right.

Why has god spared them?

Aneurysm Jan 3, 2018

Imagine what is going to happen to those pozzers when their medicine becomes unavailable through war and unrest.

Makes me wonder if we can ever truly cure STDs, they seem only able to be put into remission.

"The Cost of Treating HIV: One Man's Monthly Medical Bill. Over 1 million Americans live with HIV. While treatable, medical costs are often exorbitant. The CDC reports that the estimated lifetime cost of treating HIV is $379,000 (in 2010 dollars), and that nearly 30 percent of those living with the virus are uninsured"

Checked.
I honestly believe Trump is a leader raised by God for a specific purpose. If I am correct, then all who come against Trump are also directly opposing God's will.

>so many people hate trump
>statistically remarkable if they weren't dying
if the trend continues it's only a matter of time until that second line is no longer true user

Mark Hamill already got cucked by Disney with his role in the Star Wars movies. It kinda counts.

people who support him aren't dying in droves

"Died suddenly, surrounded by family."

Sorta like Kate Steinle.

Curse is real.

Obviously the case, however still fun to gloat about

Every nigger who plays this downplaying the danger of hiv/aids needs to hang.

He gets killed by Kylo Ren three days from now.

If Hillary detractors started dying, you'd be screaming it's a conspiracy and she's killing them off.

Why does Trump get a pass?

Except when he asked for Daddy it meant something totally different.

>Zuckerberg Hospital

Because it's not him personally doing it. It's the forces of nature.

Because it's a curse. Something you can't control

his one character other than joker has been reduced to a saberless dead cuck.

Because when the people that hate trump die or commit suicide, they’re not found inside a duffle bag.

The drugs work as intended; they keep you from dying and keep the viral load near zero, but you're a lifelong customer forever.

Can we compile a list of the people hit by the Trump curse. I know the singer of that grunge band (forgot name) and the guy from Foo Fighters.

cha ching!

God is just a fairy tail concocted by the elite to keep the simple minded sheeple in place

>curse
>not Trump killing his enemies Putin style

Wake up, Amerikkka. You are literally loving in Nazi Germany! FACT!

Because he didn't suicide any of the cursed fellows with two shots in the back of their heads.

>HOLEE SHIT

>not Trump killing heretic scum with his psychic powers.

its possible but big pharma has other plans

is the trump curse kill list now longer than clinton's bodybag count?

If you count career deaths as well, yes.

I hope trump is actually killing them, because then that means the others will definitley go as well.

yep,nice trip btw.

You say cost, but I say profit!

He already suffers you faggot

>be memed as the most powerful Jedi
>trains by masters
>defeat vadar
>get defeated by a girl who barely touched her light saber

>>get defeated by a girl who barely touched his light saber

fixed

people who detract Trump don't commit suicide by 5 bullets to the back of the head

what race is that creature? american?

After Jennifer Lawrence

Amen and checked

Why is literally ever kekistani the complete personification of cringey douchelord faggotry?

God I hope you're right

most of california isn't in control of the US gov, figure it out asshats. - these people are fucked.

RIP Kate Steinle, you are not forgotten.

Actually laughed out loud, thank you user

>implying this means anything

Another liberal has already taken his place.

>At least 65% of America hates Trump
>Sometimes some of them die

WOW IT'S LIKE A CURSE OR SOMETHING

He is Chinese, you retard. San Francisco is 52% white and 35% Chinese. The rest is a smattering of Latinos, islanders, mixed southeast Asian and Japanese, and a rumor of niggers. Most blacks have been driven out of the city via gentrification. In that sense, SF is /ourlibshitcity/. They don't like niggers either, they just let their actions speak instead of words.

They are they just aren't notable to the media.

Even funnier, he was out doing "chores" (grocery shopping) for his bitch wife. Imagine being a mayor of a city, a fairly demanding job even if you're doing it badly, and then your wife tells you that you still haven't done enough. "Go out and get groceries!" I hope the cunt is happy that she caused his death, maybe. Otherwise, I see this as God punishing him. Maybe it's both.

>Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital

The flag checks out. Believe in Jesus before it's too late, boy.

kcra.com/article/san-francisco-mayor-ed-lee-has-died-at-age-65-1/14413527

He was doing "family chores" according to CBS, that for some reason deleted the fact that Lee collapsed in a grocery store.

And now the mention is back...are journalists mentally ill?

Still plenty of violence, substance abuse, and mental illness around the BART stations close to Union Square.

But the actual mayor of SF? That's a bit specific, user.

I have to add that for a liberal chink, Ed Lee was actually a pretty nice guy, and a moderate in a city of far-lefties (many of whom bitched about him continually, believe it or not.) He also actually tried to do something about the homeless problem, one of few SF leaders who have ever given a shit. SF will do much worse now, doubtless. The new mayor elect is some flounder named, I kid you not, "London Breed." WTF. And guess what, she's a fat black woman. Enjoy, Sup Forums.

Another non-white put in a position of power that was actively working against white people. Lol

I always think it’s white people doing this shit but more and more I see it’s non-white elected officials working against white people.

Why the fuck are non-whites put in positions of power in white countries? Who thought that was a good idea?

>Loving in Nazi Germany!
Sounds like a mid-70's comedy.

at 10:30 at night, yet

>Still plenty of violence, substance abuse, and mental illness around the BART stations close to Union Square.
You're not wrong. SF's homeless problems are unsolvable by any "civilized" method, though I give Ed a few points for having cared at least a bit.

omfg they named a hospital after that faggot?? just wow. im literally shaking.

He paid for it, of course.

So: "London Breed," the new fat black woman mayor of SF. Sup Forums is going to have a field day with this.

Well you're no fun at parties

>Non-whites flood San Francisco.
>Non-white candidates advertise their race to everyone of their race. Advertisements in Chinese for "the Chinese community."
>Whites don't mind. In fact, it's "racist" to be against a non-white candidate, even if you just disagree with his policies. But it's never racist for a non-white politician to advertise his race. See Obama's election.
>Fast forward. Plague of crimes from the homeless. Police won't even respond if you have video evidence showing the homeless person's face. And of course, plague of illegal aliens, and one kills a white girl and gets away with it. Taxes so high that whites leave the city to retire.
NI
HAO
MA

Guess what..according to CBS, he died an 1:11 this morning. cbsnews.com/news/ed-lee-san-francisco-mayor-dead-at-65-cbs-san-francisco-says/

Corrupt government is stuffing its pockets with money for "homeless services."
>In 2016, total spending (including housing and treatment) was believed to be $241 million annually [for the homeless].
They need to reopen mental hospitals and identify the homeless that actually have mental illnesses. The guys who are fine (lots of whites with dreadlocks) need to go back to work.

Statistically, Trump has so many leftist fucktard opponents that it may only SEEM like a curse.
Still fun though.

The Chinese mafia are gonna hate the new fat black woman mayor. kek

What a disgusting shitshow in a once great and beautiful American city. And then there are the pozzers and Silicon Valley sociopaths. Truly a cautionary tale for the rest of the country.

checked

Because God isn't real.

This is getting to the point where blaspheming the holy spirit is the unforgivable sin. Calling good evil. Trump was chosen by God for whatever reason.

the new mayor is even worse...

LONDON BREED

her mom in the projects gave her a hooker name on purpose

she's going to turn San Francisco into a black nationalist state for the BLM

ALL WHITE BOYS BETTER LEAVE

Yup. Trump is the human form chosen to be reincarnated into by the consciousness of one of the Archangels. Many of them have come back to us at this exact moment in reality to wake us up to our true strength and glory, to find one another who are on the same frequency and vibration to bring war and retribution to the evil that’s infested this reality. We’re in the middle of a biblical war for the souls of humanity. They hate us for being gifted with the light of the infinite creator, and do everything in their power to keep us blind and dismissive to this truth. God bless you all. We’re winning.

Slow down pal, I love controversial old people as much as the next guy but archangels are not on the menu tonight.

>she's going to turn San Francisco into a black nationalist state for the BLM
That may be a step up from the faggotvile it currently is. They are not quite compatible as far as I can see. Sharia for SF may work as well, there are enough high-rises with roofs.

God has not spared them directly, but did give man the ability to choose.

Zuck's wife is involved with that hospital.

Kek is with us.

underrated

Praise Kek. Moore will win.

What did they expect, insulting a man who sold is soul to the synagogue of satan is bound to turn out badly.

Wtf there's facebook hospitals now? Mark is truly some alien reptile.

Let us bow our heads and choose another victim
>Maxine Waters

Benjamin Netanyahu

As a white person, I can still safely walk through the Chinese and pozzed parts of San Francisco, despite the political corruption. But if San Francisco becomes something like Detroit or Chicago, it's finished.

>Pocahontas

May he burn in hell.