Demi-chan wa kataritai 26

>It's a let's trigger /sci/ episode

It was hella painful to read this chapter.

Should've expected, Machi chapters are usually a bore.

hated machi chapters from the beginning. She's the sort of character I can't stand

I liked the part where sensei imagines Machi as a normal human, though. For lack of a better word, it had weight.

This was a highlight for sure.
She might not be my fav but her being a two piece person gives her a lot of personality.

References to Quantum Mechanics should be banned unless vetted.

That "explanation" rustled me, then I remembered there's a headless girl right there on the same page, and I felt stupid for getting mad about it not being realistic.

Motherfucker, I'll find you.

It's not your fault the author is shit at suspending disbelief in his readers.

Nib-nib next episode
I can't post the image tho

I do not understand quantum mechanics but I'm confused as to what is wrong about this description but I fully understand the author is not a Quantum physicist.

It's pretty hard to define the term "observed". Recording the data and "saving" it on a hard disk seems to trigger the effect but not recording and immidently dismissing it.

Can someone explain what was wrong about his explanation?

cold doesnt exist, its only an abstract way of saying lack of heat

and his researcher jerome wants to separate the "waif" from "u"

-37°C

In order to observe something, you have to have something interact with what you are observing. Like, if you have a pressure plate to observe the force of a bouncing ball, the give of the plate means that the ball's next bounce is lower than what it would be with a different surface. Human will does not change phenomena beyond the interference of measuring instruments upon the thing being measured. A pre-programmed robot could perform the same experiment and get the same results as a human performing the experiment.

This

Even sight and X-rays are reliant on matter and energy bouncing off each other like billiard balls

But people are a dumb so they confuse 'Observation' with 'Cognition Of Observation' and you get silly pseudoscience like this