/thread

needs moar GOGONA and BABIGA

what's with this meme?

She couldn't even save herself.

She did take off the cape.

HOW CAN SHE FLAP?

DUMB PAPIKA POSTER

She ruined it.

Is there going to be an OVA/Afterstory? Yayaka being all alone at the end made me sad

So far all that's confirmed is we're getting three OVAs that cover the three Pure Illusions that were only mentioned in passing.

>source: my ass

Lies.

>Yayaka being all alone at the end

;_; why hurt me like this?

>Cockona

I thought we had our last thread for at least a week guys.

But since we've got it going on anyways, here's this nice bit from the last episode.

This totally flew under my radar when I saw that the first time.
Just look how cool Yayaka was, eve in the end she was a good bro.
Cheering up to the girls from the bleachers, such a good loser.
And just a few a while ago she was jealeous of them, she was fighting them. But Yayaka was so mature and cool she got over it quickly, she accepted her place as just a childhood friend/third wheel/support even if all she could do was cheer them on.

That's a real friend, the sort that isn't selfish or spiteful, the sort that will stick around for you until the end.
It's one of the reasons I like her so much.

But she punched Uexküll.

i hate this pic so much

You love it.

user can't get enough Cockona

She couldn't contain all that HOT BLOOD and hype.
Few could handle Yayaka.

Was there some extra meaning to this scene?
Their middle fingers touched by the tip and then they transformed into white henshins.

"just wait until i kill that bitch in her sleep and make Cocona..."
>gets taken away by hot green bunny guy
"oh ehm.. get her girls! See you in school i guess"

>10k animated frames episode

Mimi did.

Is this yuri?

i dont know if people talk about this kind of stuff, but i really want to. i personally though flip flappers wasn't the best thing since sliced bread. i did enjoy most of it. however, one thing i can't just overlook is how amazing the voice acting is. it's literally flawless and so much more personal compared to anything in the past past few years. granted, although some of the dialogue is dumb and/or generic , the VAs did exceptional jobs delivering them.

Kill yourself.

Agreed, maybe they had very good voice direction staff or something, they all did such a consistently good job, really felt the "realness" off the characters and they managed to seem legit at all times with great emotional range and passion for their lines.

But of all the characters the main 3 were the ones that I enjoyed the most. They did such a good job.
When calling each other's name they always sounded and felt so earnest and genuine.
It really helped establish their emotional relationships too, to hear them speak to each other in such a way that conveyed many feelings with few simple words.

I have to buy the BDs first.

I wonder

That devil Papika made my dick so fucking hard oh god, she was pure seduction incarnate.

Cocona can have the real Papika, I want her seductive sexy double.

Anyone got that picture of two lilies touching each other?

It used to be posted in these threads before.

This looks like a parody of something, but what?

What about devil Cockona then

Is that from the show? I don't remember anything like that.

Not canon.

>Not canon.

It was implied Papika basically had faced the same situation as Cocona, just offscreen.

succubus threesome in the main cast's dreams when

I thought the Devil papika was just a part of real papika.

Real Papika wasn't gone, she was just split into a bunch of different personas, each representing a part of herself. She couldn't appear as the real her in front of Cocona both because it was the influence of her own PI bringing aspects of her character to the surface which had been buried from the Mimi incident, and Cocona's impedance being all over the place from being "lost"

I figured that's why each Papika kept appearing and disappearing suddenly, almost at random. She was fighting against Cocona's impedance.

Maybe no more heros?

The director confirms impedance is the impedance of a twisted pair.

Characteristic impedance of a twisted pair is this.
>l is half the distance between the wire centres, >R is the wire radius
So for impedance to approach zero the two lines have to be infinitely close to each other.

>So for impedance to approach zero the two lines have to be infinitely close to each other.
lewd.

>Q.E.D.

>Papicunt

Paranoia Agent is the only thing that comes to mind, and they're not really similar.
No it wasn't from the show but it was still posted here a lot.
It's a 2D drawing of the two lilies and it has japanese text, it looks kind of lewd for flowers.

If she didn't save the show, why is there so much art of her?

Because she saved the fans

That's interesting. So it's not necessarily about being synchronized or on the same page, not specifically, but just how close they are ?
That would make sense given how they got progressively better at it as they grew closer, and even when they had disagreements they didn't always lose it as long as they still remained close.

Got any link or source for that confirmation by the way? Just so I can share it and have something to provide when asked for it.

I wonder if Yayaka could have achieved impedance with Cocona. They were very close before, but there were many lies on the way that kept Yayaka shut down behind a mask, but that all went away when she became honest about herself.

>source
The talk show
>パピココが2人でPIに行くということがバランス接続にかかっているということも要因だそう。
>バランス接続 balanced line

>We'll never get that cool Yayaka spinoff we want

The amorphious children also want a season two of just them and Yayaka.

Or how about a Yayakato spinoff?

She saved my heart, I'd marry her.

>boss labia

>Puppycunt

Do you think Papika was in that same dimension having to deal with a whole heap of split Cocona's?

Why is Hidaka surprised?

I just want to chime in and say that they don't have to be infinitely close to each other for the impedance to reach zero. R just has to equal l, meaning each wire has to have a radius that's equal to half the distance between them, which would make them touch each other.

Because there is no ass.

well touching is usually the closest two things can physically be

Same. I just caught up on the show and I've totally fallen for Yayaka. I've been watching anime for more than 10 years but I think I've finally found the one. I just want to make her happy and take care of her. She's such a sweet, good girl who deserves to be happy. Plus she's really pretty.

>make them touch each other
This shorts the wires.

That's why the wave impedance reaches zero.

Maybe in interpersonal/psychological terms that means they just need to be a certain level of closeness that's relative to the amount of distance they put between themselves an others?

Basically the bigger the AT field, more they need to work to get close to someone for the impedance to reach 0.
Hence why it was easy for Papika, who never put any barriers between herself and others but much harder for Cocona who was naturally more distant and took longer to warm up to others.

>not even one Fractale

I doubt the director and writer intended kept that formula in mind, but this scene just made more sense to me.

Finally got my goodies from the infinite shop! The wall scrolls are bigger than expected. Just wish I got another blanket as I'm afraid I'll probably ruin the first one after awhile.

Is there any potential additional meaning behind the middle fingers being the ones touching?

I would have bought stuff from too them if I had the money.
Just to support them.

It's the longest finger, so if you're desperately trying to touch something (someone?), that's the way to go.

Good job, user!

I'm on a similar boat.
Yayaka's the first girl of her type that I've liked this much.
Usually I'm into the cuter sort of girls, not so much the tomboys, the bad girls, edgy girls, badasses or the anti heroes. But Yayaka's redemption arc and her positive attitude in the end made me love her that much. All the shit she goes through, and the way she took dealt with all of it made me admire her a lot.

She's one of my favorite anime characters now.

The wording is "approach zero" not "reach zero". If the wires touch the impedance is undefined, not zero.

Bad girls with a heart of gold are totally my thing.

You probably like her because she is just a cute girl under the surface. She didn't mean or want to do wrong and her fundamental goodness came though in the end. It's the duality of her being tough and also weak that draws me in. She's deeply flawed but, as you said, how she deals with it is admirable.

>twitter.com/cinemart_tokyo/status/827426166201950209
The screening event ticket sold like hotcakes. They're now selling no-seat tickets.

She was put in a terrible position.
Having to lie, having to fight for her life, having to hurt those she loved, not being sure if they'd still love her back after knowing the truths.
Fearing losing them. Knowing that if she acted on her feelings she'd be disposed off by her people.
A lot of tough stuff. Many inner conflicts led to her tragic elements.
But yeah it's the way deep down she's a sweet girl that wanted to be by her friend's side what really made her special to me, how despite all the things she was capable of doing and saying she actually wanted to be there for Cocona all along and in the end that's what she chose and once she did she stopped doubting herself and could fully commit to her true and more noble intentions.
She never let the weight of the world bring her down, even though she came close to cracking a few times she remained strong and stood up again and again never giving up.

And her cool, smug and edgy attitude also made her very cute, she pulls it off nicely. I loved her in episode 5 trying so hard to act all cool and detached even though she actually must have wanted to be on Cocona's side so badly.

Nyunyu is the cyutest girl!

They say it's a small event so this still isn't indicative of a bigger fandom, but it at least means the show did have enough dedicated fans to fill something like that which is still very nice.

Matoi sold 554 first week. Not bad. I expected far worse for the 3 Matoifags here.

It hurts that I liked both FLFL and matoi a lot.
And this season Kobayashi san seems to be headed for a similar fate.
I still have hopes for LWA to pull off a miracle though.

Not to mention a feeling of inadequacy, that she's only there because there's nothing better and as soon as there's any good replacement she'll be thrown aside.

Her spikey attitude is how she deals with the world around her. It all came together in such a way it allowed her to keep her individuality and thats how she managed to cope and make it through. Even though she couldn't say it, she knew what her truth was. It's why she presents herself as a nonconformist on the outside, like those red streaks in her hair. That shows real strength.

I want to take care of her and let her take care of me.

Shoulda been their ring fingers

Why would they draw this?

I still need art of Iro molesting Cockona.

But I'm Iro

Then switch with Iro.

It doesn't really matter how big a venue is. If you're venue is selling out then the venture is a rousing success. At least this means airing Flip Flappers in theatres was a good money-making move. The might still break-even off of this after all.

>The might still break-even off of this after all
They already broke even.

Oshiyama mentioned in one of the post-release events that they were still in the red.

How can that be when they got paid to make this show? Maybe he meant the situation of 3Hz on a whole? This would make sense.

They went over budget. They used more money than the production committee was paying 3hrz.