Happy Birthday Rem/Ram

What will you anons be doing on this special day?

Calling Re:Zero a piece of shit for retards in this thread.

patiently waiting for the translations

wondering why re:zero is so popular

Love Emilia

Jack off to them.

we're having a party for them and playing twister!

Is Emilia gay for Rem?

She thinks she's cute.

Getting the Birthday stories for Remonwater.

Fantasize about threesomes.

Emilia only molested Rem once when she was drunk.

She offers Rem a lap pillow in the story I'm currently working on.

Who?

But lap pillows make you pregnant

She wants that horn in her lap, if you know what I mean.

Now I'm wondering if there's going to be a story released of the actual party. So far it's just Subaru taking Rem on a date to keep her out of the house, and Emilia trying and failing to distract her or keep her busy. Then leaking the secret of the surprise party.

Who planned it? I must know.

is this new meme ?

The party? It was Ram's idea, but Subaru is said to be working hard on it and wanted it to be a surprise.

Anyhow, Rem just asked Emilia if Subaru was more than just a "good kid" to her. The answer might surprise you. A really good kid.

>A really good kid.

Wew lad

The translations can't come soon enough.

Any info about the date?

There's not much to say. Both stories are extremely short, and both are before the party.

The date is basically just that Subaru needs Rem to go to the village, because he wants the kids there to congratulate and thank her. Rem thinks it's a date, Subaru assumes she doesn't understand the concept any better than Emilia and just goes with it. Rem gets annoyed with him and starts teasing, the kids join in to insult him, and then they all give their presents to Rem.

Rem doesn't react for a moment, they all get worried, and then she smiles. RMT.

They get back home, Rem takes good care of the presents she got, tells Subaru she's still mad at him, and laughs at him as he overreacts to that news.

Really, if those two were actually dating, Subaru would be whipped.

This

Gotta save something for next year when she's still a potato

I might add that Rem subtly suggests Emilia is full of shit, which confuses her. Then they go running down the halls laughing together.

It's about a NEET who gets superpowers in a magical kingdom, white knights for hot anime girls and gets a harem.
Gee, I fucking wonder why literally every fat nerds wet dream turned into a show is popular.

You poor, sad, little man

>Rem calling out Emilia being full of shit

Damn

What's she calling her out on? That response about Subaru?

Does a bigger waifubait than Rem exist? Senjougahara?

Well it depends on what qualifies as waifubait. As Rem placed No.! in the Fujo polls as well. Not to mention the female mangaka likes drawing her smile and begged tappei for the mayo chapter.

kys

What does it even mean? It's a cynical make up term just being thrown around.

So do kisses but that's not gonna stop her

I need to know where this is from

Subaru was pretty whipped by Rem regardless so it wouldn't change much.

Sasuga Emilia

Well, Rem uses a term to suggest Emilia is dishonest, but I'm not familiar enough with Japanese to grasp the finer meaning. But yeah, she's pretty much saying Emilia's reply is bullshit in one way or another, though Emilia doesn't know what she's getting at.

They sound like they are actually dating already.

Well, that's their thing, isn't it? They work surprisingly well together, and Rem is actually really good at handling him when she's permitted. People who didn't know her better might think she'd be too subservient, but she more than stands up for herself in their relationship. If he buys a bunch of apples, she'll make him eat all of them and won't let him complain.
He'd probably be more whipped if they were an official couple.

>Ram planning a birthday
>Tells Subaru to take her out on a date

Must've been one hell of a conversation.

>>Tells Subaru to take her out on a date
Nah. He was just supposed to get Rem to the village. First he tried to ask if there was any shopping she needed to do, but there wasn't. In the end, he has to go with asking her to take a break to visit the village with him, for no particular practical reason. She then asks if it's a date. His response is basically "Fuck it, why not?" and Rem admonishes him for not giving her enough time to prepare or get changed.

You can only fuck so many things up Subaru

Well, that's what the kids think too, as they're all taking Rem's side when she acts annoyed with Subaru. Petra and another girl straight up tells him he needs to be more considerate of a girl's feelings.

Subaru back then was basically Harem MC levels of density. He seems to almost be able to connect the dots, but then dismisses it for reasons. Probably low self-esteem. It's good that Rem finally managed to break him out of that density.

>Probably low self-esteem.
He was trying to avoid complicating things regarding Emilia. He was aware of it, he just didn't want Rem to be after him really.

I'd say it's a mix. He acts like it's hard to believe that a girl would actually like him, or that Rem would have actually been really excited at the prospect of going on a date with him.

Anyhow, she said she'd forgive him for that blunder, but only if she could play ten tricks on him at any time of her choosing. Naturally, Subaru starts worrying about his life expectancy, but agrees to it.

Anyone got the link to the translated Rem AU story that just came out?

It's not translated yet. Lemonwater has a lot on his plate right now, so it'll probably be a few days before all of the new stories are done.

>but only if she could play ten tricks on him at any time of her choosing

Suddenly pregnancy

Go back to /r/anime

I suppose poking holes in the condoms counts as a trick.

Rem sounds mad lovable. It's understandable if people were already behind her before the anime adaptation. It's like we anime viewers only got a taste.

It'll be a matter of time before it escalates more to just near-kissing.

Sauce?

They're just edits sadly

>It's like we anime viewers only got a taste.
That's the problem I see with it. The change to her last scene in the anime really bothers me, because it's completely out of character for her. The only time Rem ever cried and begged like that was in the mayo chapters, and that side of her never reappears afterward.

They basically removed most of her dimensions as a character.

>Rem gets annoyed with him
But what did Subaru do to make Rem annoyed? Did he say something dumb to her or was their date simply below Rem's expectations?

He dropped it on her unexpectedly without giving her time to prepare, and she probably realized he wasn't taking it seriously. Subaru assumed everyone had the wrong idea of what a date was, but decided it wasn't worth trying to correct any misconceptions. Unfortunately, Rem was obviously hoping for a real date. Let's hope Subaru gets her one of those in the future.