Question

You can either kill all blacks or kill all jews you canot kill both
what do you choose?

depends on what you are

jews

i may hate niggers, but niggers dont control the media that brainwashes white youth, and they also dont control the education systems that teach white youth everything they do and feel is bad

Jews.

Jews

Jews. It would kill the least amount if people and therefore be the least evil choice.

At least that's what I would tell people.

>Do you kill the group that funds the other group

>Do you kill the group you could mass deport

If this is even a dilemma for you, then you need to look around you. Even if the black situation never changed after removing the jew, I'd still choose jews. But the black question would be answered if we got rid of the jews, so the choice is doubly obvious.

We all can't stand blacks. And blacks pose a more immediate threat to us on a daily basis, so I can understand why you'd want to start there. But if you want to get at the root of the problem, then the choice is jews. They're the ones with their tentacles around our culture.

>kill jews
>people get unwashed from propaganda
>they ensalve blacks again

Jews. It would be like blowing up the mothership in Independence Day.

JEWS

Jews have to go.
We can just enslave the groids again.

>kill jews
>deport blacks, muzzies, establish ethostate without any resistance

>kill niggers
>jews will just bring more muslims and chinks.

Gee hard choice

obviously Jews. At least blacks contain themselves in cities so I can ignore them. Jews are 1% of the population but control 90% of the corporations.

jews

Jews are infinitely worse, the problem that makes most other problems possible. Nigs are little more than the jews' biological weapons.

Jews are the ones importing niggers.
Stop the Jews and the nigger issue solves itself.

Blacks because unlike the Jews who are entirely dependent on the system to survive (thus having a MAJOR vulnerability) blacks survive the test of time (and AIDs) through mass reproduction/rape.

so far it seems to be a unanimous consensus OP

The blacks can be controlled ,but the Jews can't.

Blacks.

wrong

Jews. Without Jewish influence we'd still have the blacks under control.

Jews. Get rid of them and all problems will solve itself.

While killing Jews would allow us to get the blacks out of our countries, if we killed the blacks, we would be able to literally just walk into Africa and claim the land, as they would all be dead, giving us room to make our own Jew-free nations.

Wrong, we had the niggers under control until Hitler chimped out, we sent our niggers to stop him, and our niggers got their dicks sucked by your women for a chocolate bar.

Hitler wouldn't have need to chimp out if not for Jews.

This. This I like

This.

black jews

Jews. Without them blacks will fuck off to do their own thing. They’re literally kike puppets.

lolled hard ....ty

The Jews, despite being parasites, were Hitler's scapegoat to take control of the world. As a Yuropoor you of all people should get this.

a nigger stole my bike so yes i would enact my revenge on nigger filth

I'd have to go with Jews, then, because they're what's keeping blacks around and are fucking absolutely everything else up, too.

Blacks. Jews arnt going to overrun the whole world in 50 years.

blacks
not for any personal reason just population control
>there's a lot more blacks than there are jews

Jews. Blacks kill themselves off when left alone.

Blacks. They annoy me the most.

He stole even your dignity italishit. Ask yourself why

Jews

Only a leaf could ask this question (as if there could be any doubt at all)...

Kill the Jews.

Someone post the Jimmy Neutron dad picture already

You move over to Africa nigger, we'll stay here and kill the Kikes.

Easy Jews without Jews blacks would be docile and subservient just like before they were brainwashed with nigger culture by the Jews.

I wish we would be wiped out for good

If we can kill all blacks then the 12-15 millions Jews wouldn't even be a problem.

youre just scared we'll be picking blacks

naples nigger

JEWS OF COURSE

If we kill all the jews theres nothing stopping us from deporting the blacks to die of their own devices in Africa

God that's cringy. Just tell amerikikes to stop being divisive nigger lovers.

Blacks, even if jews were gone, most whites are already cucked enough that they'd let blacks rape wherever they go.

If all blacks most of Africa would be colonizable

Niggers also kill themselves at the end of the day.

Jews. Without Jews you wouldn't have other non-whites.

Are aiming for the USA to be the worlds biggest dysgenics program?

Jews

haha nice try tyrone

deport*
Slavery is an awful economic tool (particularly when automation is on the horizon) and is the reason they are 13% of your country.

Jews. You can put all the niggers in Africa and leave them to it. They'll stay there and that'd be that. But jews are the devil. Everything the Bible teaches about the devil is Jews. They've wracked pain and subversiveness ever since they squelched out of Satan's cunt.

Fucking easy mode, jews everytime

Why?

Jews.
Blacks will die off on their own.

Niggers gotta go.

Break the puppet and the puppeteer will fix it or replace it.
Kill the puppeteer and the puppet will have no use.