Are you Lalatina's type of man? Lalatina thread

Are you Lalatina's type of man? Lalatina thread.

I'm pathetic enough but I have no sex drive and would be far too grateful

>Lalatina
hehe

I want to slap her in the titties just to see how many bounces DEEN would animate

I'm an M, so no. Though that does mean I know exactly what she wants.

Also, Darkness was triggering my femdom senses this episode which leaves my penis confused about her.

someone should actually do her everything she wishes for

maybe she'd become a more interresting character after that

yes

Being a S, especially for Darkness would be a shitton of work.
>regularly monitoring her behavior so you know when she needs correction and punishment
>constantly coming up with and implementing new punishments and degradations
>keeping up a continual stream of verbal and emotional abuse
I just don't have that kind of energy. It would be like a full time job.
Hearing stories from a friend and his S&M relationship with his girlfriend, it just sounds exhausting.

I'm a huge S but only fantasize about it.
I always feel guilty asking to try it with people though.
what does that make me?

Darkness is, undeniably, the worst girl in this show. If I ever had the displeasure of meeting her, I'd probably point out that the adventuring party could be tolerable to watch and that I might even be able to root for them, if it wasn't for this useless crusader.

I can't remember her name, and I doubt it even matters. All she's there to do is take hits and display tits, and she can't even do that correctly half the time. I'd like to wipe that stupid pretension of glory off her idiotic face. It wouldn't even be dangerous to walk up to her and slap it off-- she couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at melee range.

What exactly are they doing here?

fighting
kazuma is using drain touch, but she has too much stamina

Isn't she stronger than Kazuma anyway?

How does the str/sta system work in the konosuba world?

she's much stronger, that's why he's using drain touch
but it doesnt work, so he tricks her by making a bet that the loser has to do anything the winner says
of course she wants to lose and see what kazuma will make her do

>what does that make me?
Insecure.

It works exactly the way the author wants it to.

Kazuma vs. Darkness fights usually revolve around how quickly Kazuma can regain his pitiful HP/Sta against Darkness' inexhaustible reserves. It's like potion chugging against a Dark Soul's boss.

Sexe.

Just wondering if drain touch takes your "strength" or if it takes your "hp".

That'd mean that Dorkness does pretty bad damage though.

What would you do to this body?

2 nopan characters confirmed.
One because she's stupid, the other because she's hoping for degradation.

Drain touch somehow refills Megumin's mana after an explosion, and yet was used to drain Darkness's stamina?

So which is it, or can you pick what you drain?

> bad damage
Crusader is for swording and boarding. It's not a kung fu monk. Kazuma needs to exploit her skills and break the crusader already

it's more stamina/mana, not hp

I had hoped Darkness would look classy in this episode, she just looks ridiculous.

But she also enjoys neglect, you could just lock her in a room with some food and water until you feel like being with her.

I think you can pick hp/mp and direction

Even a tank can do good damage with enough stats.

It's a lich skill. It obviously drains "life force" and isn't too autistic about these things.

Stamina is consumed after mana is depleted, hence Megumin being unable to move after casting explosion

I've been told by a friend of mine that I'm an 1000 out of 10 when it comes to pervertedness. So probably.

In the LNs it's explicitly mana exhaustion though. She says that she needs to regain enough mana to be able to walk again.

Maybe, I'm a bit nicer than her ideal though. That and I'd rather have Megumi as she ticks all the right boxes.

Darkness may get off on the neglect though.

Let me guess, your friend is a normalfag who only likes consensual sex between spouses in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, right?

rape it. and treat it like a cheap whore, then rape it some more!!

Hah! he said the kek name!

fuck this! This thread is now about Darkness' titties! Post more Darkness titties in this thread!!!

You're a sick fuck you know that.

if you're batting 1000 then your also a pedo and you like piss and scat.

No. They're an ex fwb who was lewd as fuck. Closet bisexual as well.

The nopan is too lewd for me.

RAH RAH TINA is the best

yes!!! Let us celebrate the tits of our twisted sadistic mistress! Let us shame her for being such a slut even more!!!

>Japan makes an Adventure Time show better than Adventure Time

Why are Japanese shows so much better?

being bisexual doesn't make you automatically lewd or perverse.

>black underwear when wearing a white dress

Slut

I know it doesn't. Was just saying.

>black underwear
>underwear
unless garterbelts are underwear that is

They are considered part of lingerie you virgin.

so guro?

Do masochist like her really exist?
Do masochists exist at all?

yes she is a slut. Darkness is a total slut!!!

yes
most women are masochists to some degree

okay. and thanks for being understanding. too many people seem to think that bisexual = slut/whore/pervert

> Watch this. You can pinpoint the exact moment Darkness' defense drops to zero.

and she just blew her wad after the way we were talking about her.

Maybe a bit.
No comment.

i wonder what her defense is anyway. considering the fact that she's a sadist its probably pretty high, with some magic special skill to back it all up. either way her defense is probably around 1000 naked, and maybe 2000 in full armor

Was she just saying this to provoke a response from him, or was she actually trying to win?

and now daddy ain't happy.

she was serious, but then she realized that letting kazuma win would be better for her

as sadistic as she is, we'll never know. the sad thing about darkness is that she appears to have no ass.

not gonna let this thread die!!!!

Reminder that she is commando and daddy is standing right there.

This Lalatina has just fu-hee'd at you.
She's clearly up to no good.
What are you going to do?

okay i have two questions for you guys. Is kazuma really happy? And how do you rate the titties in this show? I have to admit Prosecutor-Chan is starting to get to me.

She would be the perfect waifu for a certain gobling obsessed MC.

>considering the fact that she's a sadist

>as sadistic as she is

You keep using that word.

Do you mean like that theory that all masochists are actually sadists?

tell aqua that dorkness wants to worship her

I'm the most pathetic piece of shit I know, but if I can get a girl like Lalatina, I might be able to change that.

grab her by the pussy and make some babies!!

>I'm an M
Go on.

>the fact that she's a sadist
>Darekunesu
Are you retarded, user?

So did he realize that he was pandering to all her fetishes by acting the way he did?

of course
he did it so he would win

would she love being raped by goblins?

If you slow-mo this scene, every single new frame is a different reaction image.

>tfw Lalatina's gream guy aside from the lustful gaze replaced by cold stares

force her to marry the ikemen so that her daddy will reward me with lots of gold, maybe a property or 2, then invest on the carriages market (never fails in middle age themed mmo's) afterwards try to obtain a noble title through the connections I obtained thanks to Lalatina's father and finally get a lot of maid servants that will comply to my every command until I die. That or rape.

I thought he was just being Kazuma.

Not him but.
Go on ith what?

For you, so you can pause.

Real talk now.

This scum of a person, this absolute waste of a human, this piece of shit MC is one of the best things ever that was created and came from elevenland.

yes that is so true!!!

Do M people really reveal shit like this normally?

being on Sup Forums doesn't qualify as a normal situation

Would beat it with my training sword.

>Go on ith what?
I was just curious to learn how that user discovered his M side.

anime in general

Only after she gives her virginity to Kazuma.

I love that his punishment is actually something she hates. He gets the whole town to call her Lalatina.

It gets pretty grating in the LN when he becomes a giant pussy faggot about absolutely everything since 5 books ago.

Knowing how he sticks true to his word actually makes that scene a lot funnier.

>10 out of 1000

So like 1 in a 100?

I take so much pleasure in treating people like shit sometimes I'm even ashamed of that, but if there's something I can say is that I'm completely her type. I don't know if her disposition to being treated like shit is gonna motivate me or do the exact opposite, though

1000 out of 10, you retard.