eщe oди дoлбoёб вкaтилcя

bump 9

bump 10

bump 11

bump 12

Well. What about it?

bump 13

How is the weather?
How popular is the idea of an russian german alliance in Russia?
Is it true that Siberia is full of german tourists?

true, actually, except for us
we are pretty friendly (ok, not everyone, but the most are)

Are you going to vote for Putin again?

im from siberia, this question is cool
weather - -23 celsium
dont know anything about this, lol
just a bit: not full, but there is a lot of germans in here

i dont, wish everyone won't, but its just a wish

Can I get one of those free land plots your government is giving away and go start a farm?

daum snowy

im not sure, mr pindos

translate text in yout pic

are you christian? what's the average income in russian big cities? do you have HIV?

I got you're a bakc bro

Everyone is poor, brainwashed by party controlled propaganda and slightly irradiated by numerous nuclear tests/meltdowns.

thats''s hard, but this is about pasha tekhnik (our underground rapper) takes the drugs from the roof in the hood

Thoughts on Indo-Russian cooperation?

Fucking kys attention seeker.

Do you enjoy waiting in line for beets?

What do you know about my country?

(Chile)

I don't know... I just think these kinds of threads are rather stupid

no, im an buddhist
aboun 300-400$
no i dont cuz i use condoms, im not stupid enough to have unsafe sex in country with HIV epidemia

Бaмп

What is it like knowing that your country's absolute peak was when its culture was destroyed, its people starving, and it was collapsing in on itself?

average russians dont think about other countries except for china and usa (an ukraine)

चेक्ट

кpacaвa, бpaтaн
хyли ты тaм дeлaeшь?

not really cool, so im going to move to czech republic

>im an buddhist
how so? are you western Buddhist? do you believe in transcendence?

What is the general opinion of the United States among the Russian populace. The media likes to portray everyone over there as some master spy ready to take over the US and install the Soviet Union

that's rly hot in there, isnt is? actually, i know nothing about chile

hate this fucking captcha

How good is the average Russian's English and how Russian should I be able to talk in order to not be totally lost?

this media can suk a big dick cuz its fifty-fifty and really polar : 50 percent of russians wana kill everu not-russian, and other 50 wanna kill every russian excepr for themselves

The media likes to portray everyone over there as some anti-russian ready to take over the Russia and install the western degeneracy.

i only live with bubbhists canons but dont believe in transcendence and other shit
not really about average russians english, and yes, you should be able

I'm in love with russians but because I'm from america and it's just generally impossible to move to another country should i just kms and hope to reroll in russia?

>from USA
>impossible to move
Why tho?

thats not really hard to move in here, but dont even think about lil cities like ekaterinburg or novosibirsk. Moscow and Saint-Petersburg is your choice

>just a bit: not full, but there is a lot of germans in here
Well, Siberia is big and we are not that many.
>weather - -23 celsium
Sunny, or is it snowing?

Not gonna visit earlier than atleast 2 years from now anyway, so I still have time to improve my Russian. Overall speaking, which city is better for a semi-long stay, Moscow or St. Petersburg?

>bubbhists canons
why didn't you chose to live with classical orthodox christian canons like a Юpoдcтвo instead of larping buddhist monks?

I worked in Yekatrinburg for a while, how true is this to Russian life? I saw plenty of broke ass gopniks but I also saw whisky on sale for 5 dollars a shot

its snowin' like its lil peep's nose, damn lots of snow in Novosibirsk
and its 23:30 in here, wat sun r u talkin' 'bout?

I honestly don't understand why the media behaves like I'm not supposed to like Russians. They keep bringing up Russia this and Russia that like you are a country of bogeymen. Why should I have anything against Russia?

petersburg ofc, in moskow u gonna be killed by some radical pieces of shitthis is russian life : bipolar and fucked up

German works good with older people in their 50s and up.

I hope you get banned, not just for the retarded amount of bumps in a short time, but also for your shitty thread. No one cares about your peasant gopnik life, dima
>sage

I’ve been considering emigrating to Russia to live in the country side and breed my wife until the act of birth makes her cervix fall out. Am I delusional.

i cant answer you, but i can say that russians hates russia a lot more than americans do

russian girls,are they sluts?

>Petersburg ofc

suck a dick, bitch
dont do it, man

я дyмaю ты пoнимaeшь, чтo в мocквe этo пpoиcхoдит гopaздo чaщe

Feel free to find such news from Moscow

дa тaм тoт жe хyй, лoл

>radical pieces of shit
You referring to Chechens? Or are there other unpleasent groups of people roaming the streets of Russian cities I don't know about?

Yeah, I was surprised to see that many people in Eastern Europe are able to speak German. Most street signs in Bratislava for example are also in German and many people in Czechia are able to speak aswell. Still, I'd prefer being able to actually speak some Russian before going there, not only for convenience but also out of respect for the country I'm residing in.

Russia - where everyone and everything is corrupt.

St. Petersburg is Finnish clay.

>bumping your own thread 6 times within 3 minutes of its creation
fuck off you newfag slavic monkey-brain

>I forgot about the many time-zones in Russia
I'm sorry.

absolute truth
i;m talking about our neo-fascists, nationalists and scum like that

Mmkay

We have a desert, we are also near antartica.

And captcha has issues.

sup 2ch, it works this way in there

we have tropics, we also have arctics, its -40 celsium in there and its ok

What the Ruskies think about Brazil and BRICS?

And

What the Ruskies think about the Eternal Tsar Pvtin?

putin is our god (sarcasm)
russians thinks thaty brazils are pretty good in football and sex
russians also mix this two ways to spend your time

>i;m talking about our neo-fascists, nationalists and scum like that
I thought big cities and especially capital cities were liberal and anti-nationalist magnets. Maybe that's just the case in Western Europe, though. So is St. Petersburg more "open" and foreigner friendly in general or is Moscow just particullarly bad in that regard? Also, what do you think about Navalny?

well you will always find corrupted monks like him, but trust me real orthodox ascetic monks have the most virtuous soul.
Also after communism russian orthodoxy has lost its roots with the past.

no, they dont. and yes, ur right about st.petersburg

Russian women are attractive.

about navalny : i was the volounteer in hus company, but now i have a lots of quiestions, so i dont like him right now. He's still the only way to get out of putin's hands

not everyone. world is not just black and white

>tfw I like Russia even more now

its no rly cool, man, we have no money in here

>other unpleasant groups
Yes, there are roooossiyans out and about

Why do people looked at me on the metro? Was it because of my pair of glasses? Actually I haven't seen many people wearing them in Moscow (january).

You probably was too tanned.

send me ur pick and ill answer ur question

I'm not tanned for being an italian guy
here.
See picrelated, light is pretty warm, but still.

maybe you just dont have to eat pasta on metro?
being serious - i dont know

Maybe you look like a hach, who knows?

Westerners are pretty easy to spot by manner of dress and general demeanour. Russians tend to not wear glasses because reasons (lack of eye checkups due to shit healthcare).

This statement is equivalent to "we want to kill all Russian men and rape their women".
That's all there is to these sick phantasies about beautiful Russian women and ugly and brutal Russian men. (from whom these women usually need to be saved)
I've seen this shit very often depicted in Western movies. Western guy saves Slavic women from ugly Slavic men by killing tons of them.

MAMMA MIA, ёбaнa

>implying you can’t spot a Med in the Russian metro