Is there any actual difference between Turks and Serbs pol? By the looks def not

Is there any actual difference between Turks and Serbs pol? By the looks def not.
It is well known that Serbia was the country which during Ottoman times interbred a lot with the Turks and also never revolted, apparently this reflects in its nowadays inhabitants having lots of Turkish features.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jB9yv8hadhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pics like these keep me baffled

so a buttblasted tatar made this because of the truth in this thread top kek

later on:
sad!

>mooom he did it again
lmao, not my fault you look like turks

Sirbistan thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=jB9yv8hadhQ

>Looks like Turk
>Acts like Turk
>Dumb like Turk
>=Not a turk

=

these look like turk, agree

these don't.

turk

kurd

Based

suck my giant ottoman cock

Do you understand each other when speaking in your native language?

evet, kardasim

Excluding Slovenia whole Yugoslavia was inbred with turks...

And what didn't happen during 300 years of Ottoman rule happened during 45 years of Yugoslavian sex revolution (including Slovenians especially).

>Northern Greeks are Bulgarians
What else is new

fck no,i only understand when they say "no" but never heard it from a Turkish girl tho

They fucking look like those subhumans.

this

turkey is okay in my book.

Which one is the Turk?

both balkanic people

found him

>both balkanic people
WHAT IS GRE*KS THEN?

ottoman rape baby oh sorry Bulgarian

Island monkeys

t.gypsy

said the persian/ottoman and gypsy love child(rape baby)

You were raped a hundred times more greek. Why do you think you can never fix your economy? Low IQ rape babies

Sorry, I dont speak turkish

both

>Why do you think you can never fix your economy?
never give up

Croatians are Iranian origin though

You need pure unadulterated Balkan genes kalimeri. Bring some Bulgarian bulls this year and watch the fireworks go off!

Bulgarian talking about economy lol

me neither now stop being nigger and show us your flag

>Bulgarian bulls
haha

This is the literal outcome of me posting with geographic location

Dont judge a book by its cover. What matters is the function. A Bulgarian male has seven times more testesterone than a Greek male.

>diaspora serb who ran away from his shithole on economics
lmao

How many s*rbs are you willing to cut down to win their hearts?

t. Newy McNew

Those women look quite average, my tatar friend

For a qt tatar gf, all of them.

they're 10/10 in tataria though

I'm not saying they're ugly, but I can get one of those without traveling to serbia and for far less than the price of the plane ticket.
Not worth it.

that's not serbia obviously, we're not pretty like them

Your average women has nothing on average Balkan women, ive been to Italy a few times and the average Italian women sure isnt noteworthy.

Cant be everybody as horseface mongolish as you

>nazi collaborator četniks
you actually believe this shit?

Believe what?

>A Bulgarian male has seven times more testesterone than a Greek male
dude stop it lol

I meant going to serbia to kill a serb while subtly implying that a large majority of balkan women (except greeks) in italy are literal whores

>nazi collaborator četniks
lol Ustaše FOR LIFE BRO

honestly i've been to tataria and your women are yuck, definitely below average of the average balkan women

You definitely haven't been or maybe you were too blind.

A Bulgar rides that pig

A Greek fucks that pig

that chetniks were nazi collaborators
it's in your filename

some of them were there's nothing questionable 'bout that

I think the file name may be ironic

middle eastern girls look whiter than these two saying that I cut as many Serbians as they want lol

what Bulgar fucks?????

but not as policy
Mihailović was no nazi, maybe he eased off on them a little so he could fight partizans, who also sometimes collaborated. Ok so maybe that picture is of a particular band that was pro nazi but I see a lot of simplistic shit in western media.

ok
I'll go then

no, croats have sub Saharan origin

where are you goin' babe?

the party just started

this is /balk/ shitposting thread from now on

"The name Croat, or Hravat in Serbian, is not a Serbian word. It is similar to the Iranian name Choroatos, found on tombstones of Greek dwelling regions of south Russia." ... The said scholar LSO says that the word Serb has also Iranian origin, which can be recognized in the word "Charv" meaning cattle
no bro you are Iranian origin

>Meanwhile in Belgrade

Nigga ive been to Rome, Venice, Florence, not my taste at all - all hot women tourists

I dont know dude its not the point of the pic

>Serb
>Charv
>Croat
really makes you think

Iranian theory[edit]
The Iranian, also known as Iranian-Caucasian theory, dates to the 1797 and the doctoral dissertation by Josip Mikoczy-Blumenthal who, as the dissertation mysteriously disappeared in 1918 and was preserved only a short review, considered that Croats originated from Sarmatians who were descending from Medes in North-Western Iran.[57]
In 1853 were discovered the two Tanais Tablets.[58] They are written in Greek, and were founded in the Greek colony of Tanais in the late 2nd and early 3rd century AD, at the time when the colony was surrounded by Sarmatians.[59][60] On the larger inscription is written the father of the devotional assembly Horouathon and the son of Horoathu, while on the smaller inscription Horoathos, the son of Sandarz, the archons of the Tanaisians,[58] which resembles the usual variation of Croathian ethnonym Hrvat - Horvat.[58] It should be noted that some scholars use this tablets only to explain the etymology, and not necessarily the ethnogenesis.[34]
The Iranian theory entered the historical science from three, initially independent ways, from historical-philological, art history, and religion history, in the first half of the 20th century.[61] The last two were supported by art historian scholars (Luka Jelić, Josef Strzygowski, Ugo Monneret de Villard),[62] and religion historian scholars (Johann Peisker, Milan Šufflay, Ivo Pilar).[63] The Slavic-Iranian cultural interrelation was pointed out by modern ethnologists, like Marijana Gušić who in the ritual Ljelje noticed the influence from Pontic-Caucasian-Iranian sphere,[64][65] Branimir Gušić,[65] and archeologists Zdenko Vinski and Ksenija Vinski-Gasparini.[66] However, the cultural and artistic indicators of Iranian origin, including indications in the religious sphere, is somehow difficult to determine.[60] It is mostly Sassanian (224-651 AD) influences that were felt in the steppe regions.[60]
be proud of your heritage

I am not Serbian nice try negro

about??????????/

Serb comes from Serve, Servant. It literally does.

nice to know where are you come from nigger ????????????????

You really cant figure it out?

lets go with Bulgaria