Trans Hate Thread

These fucking delusional freaks disgust me and it makes me fear having a child since the public school will indoctrinate them into thinking they can be the other sex.

Can we get some trans hate posts going. I am feeling especially hateful of these delusional freaks this morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2017/12/11/cretella-transcript/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at least they commit lots of suicide. one positive.

dailysignal.com/2017/12/11/cretella-transcript/

Lol ill bet you're a closet tranny

Most ppl that hate trannies are uncomfortable with their gender

if everyone stops giving the 3 trannies in the world the attention they want this problem will go away

No I am a happy man born with a dick.

I just think ignoring reality and bending reality to your delusions is a dangerous slippery slope to go down.

You're probably a fucking faggot

Why do people care who is in the bathroom around them? It's not like people watch you piss. Just think about how many times you've gone into a public bathroom and ignored whoever is in there too.

They are institutionalizing this fucking delusion and allowing children to be told this is normal.

It's fucking disgusting and they are trying to tear apart our moral fabric in society.

I am annoyed with liberals ignoring reality and try and destroy our society with this delusional shit.

Makes me want to home-school my children.

kekistani

YEP

pretty much this. Fuck these disgusting freaks.

I saw a 6 foot tall one in the makeup store when I was there with my girlfriend the other day.

These things show that their parents failed to love them.

>Jewish

Not allowed in a Synagogue

bump, I need more freak material in my pepe folder

I think the hormone treatment is crossing the line, but I could care less about the bathroom stuff. Parents put too much trust into doctors and are taken advantage of.

>sexual witchcraft

women dont have 5oclock shadow

we have two genders and two bathrooms. If its such a non-issue why cant these delusional freaks just use the bathroom they are designated too?

then you are a racist bigot. gender is a spectrum.

>that nose

What annoys me most about this is that in my country the media uses soap operas to influence the population, everything that you can imagine happens in these from teens having babies to trans being normal to crimes like drug dealing and homicide, backed up by a story so absurd that it just makes me sad.

Things like these make me believe death squads are the only solution. We always meme about cute traps. These freaks get full protection AND encouragment by other these cute traps that "pass". There is no distinction to be made. They all need to die.

So what point does a MtF trans switch bathrooms, after getting their dick cut off? Technically if they just used the wheelchair disability room it would solve the entire issue.

I just saw a non-passing MTF tranny at the doctor's after my appointment. He wanted to see a "trans doctor" but wasn't enrolled there. They told him he needed a referral to see a family doctor there. He complained saying that trans are able "to see a doctor at any time without an appointment" due to their "special trans needs".

Been reading in early 1900s transgender shit as I found out a lot of tyranny shit was burnt by the NatSocs.
Have a look into Magnus Hirschfeld, created the study of Sexology, said that to help homosexuality they should have more sex and gay parties. Scum bag who was exiled from Germany.

Yes he was Ashkenazi.

Treating fags with voluntary genital mutilation and hormones is like treating depression with suicide.

They switch to the gas showers instantly.