/bng/ - Black Nationalism General (Continued)

This is a continuation thread for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.

TROLLS STAY OUT

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it like other general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnHeX4OHIqo
youtube.com/watch?v=W1bB3fU8oS4
theatlantic.com/video/index/542499/marshall-curry-nazi-rally-madison-square-garden-1939/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so... you want niggers to leave the white man's countries?
cool

So if blacks (and their mixed offspring) all mate with white women, wouldnt they just und up bleaching themselves over the course of a few generations?

Go back to Africa, negers.

> more fatherless mulattoes who will be rejected from the African identity movement.

Your light skinned spawns of cocoa butter lip lickers are going to betray you.

>trolls stay out

Who the fuck is going to countersignal blacks having their own nations and staying away from huwhites?

We'll even fucking help you just make this shit happen

I actually came to this thread expecting a fight, but thee comments have ended it. Better luck next time, niggers. And the time after that.
The most resource continent on the planet, the highest population, but missing one thing necessary for development and stability? What could it be?

The only part that picture has wrong is that in two months all those niggers will be gone and those roasties will be raising them on their own

>"YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US"
"we replacin u rite now wite boi"
>"Ah i see, and you, whore, you are unrepentant?"
"tee hee, fuck off you pencil dicked little bitch white boi."
>"I see, then you leave me no choice."
>leaves, coalburner and nigger rejoice thinking they won
>3 years later on a stage in tokyo, white man in front of gook audience
>" and now, after 3 years of grueling work and effort I introduce the Rhiannon mark 1! She cooks, she cleans, she has cutting edge AI that allows you to hardly notice that she's not a person, and most importantly, she not only passes the turing test but she's nearly indistinguishable from a human being in looks and movements!"
>angry and triumphant expression crosses his face as the crowd erupts in cheers and cries of "shut up and take my money"
>"I told you you would not replace us, White men will only allow themselves to be replaced by their own creations!"
>in the next 10 years birthrates drop drastically, menial jobs are nearly eradicated by cheap robot labor, including sales and food service. nignogs and brainlets riot but are put down by robopolice. Feminists shouted down because its cheaper to have robots than wives and mothers, and the artificial womb makes them obsolete anyway. In 200 years humanity is 1/5th its previous population.

the globalists win i guess, and it's women's fault. at least we get our robowifus though.

all they'll make is light skinned niggers who hate dark skinned niggers and vice versa... just give them guns and they'll kill each other off like in Chicago

>black "nationalism"
>Every thread is about muh white wemin
Jeez, niggers are even too stupid to be proper nationalists

>claimed ethnonationalists
>advocating racemixing
You're like the AIDS death cultist homos. You know you're fucked up and just wanna spread your condition to make everyone as miserable.

>Bumping without saging
Literal newfags like you are the reason why these threads are so prevalent.

Because deep down niggers want to be white

I will literally help blacks form an ethnostate.
We can all work together peacefully, in agreement that our races flourish more when not forced into the same society together.
imagine:
>all past conflicts between blacks and whites are forgotten
>both have multiple ethnostate nations, whites retreat from africa completely as blacks leave america, canada, and all of europe
>africans breed amerimutt blacks out of existence
>100% whites breed white amerimutts out of existence
>both races work together to annihilate Zionist control
>they are separate, peaceful, and happy

>posts nigger nationalism thread
>thinks blacking white women will strengthen the black nation
Niggers everyone

I never understood this mindset, they brag about constantly getting with white women, yet fail to see, that they are only putting white women higher then black women.... It's like basically saying that they themselves as blacks know that black women are worth less then white women.... god the fucken irony.

We wuz kangs and sheit nigga.

STAY WOKE BRUTHAS

I pity their parents

BFWM

No one cares about these ugly sub-tier bitches

This isn't black nationalism, this is black genocide you autist

I don't. They made a choice.

How is BLM going to deal with the rising amount of Mexicans in the USA?

theyre just stupid and incapable of using logic.

all they see is

get white girl -> piss of white boy

they cant see the intricacies or the implications. theyre stupid.

What's hilarious is they are actively destroying themselves like white men with asian women. The jails and prisons are infested with the darkest of dark niggers and slowly the niggers are getting bleached, spicced, and riced.

Notice something familiar?

youtube.com/watch?v=YnHeX4OHIqo

youtube.com/watch?v=W1bB3fU8oS4

theatlantic.com/video/index/542499/marshall-curry-nazi-rally-madison-square-garden-1939/

I would love to meet a girl like the one in the OP's post at an antifa rally. I'd turn up in alpha militant style clothing with a Che Guevara shirt and BLM flag and shout anti-white slogans as I move closer and closer to her as we march down the street. I'm pretty sure I'd be the only 200lb+ male who lifts in the crowd. I'd get her number by telling her I have a great idea I would like to share with her about communism. As I'm plowing her doggy style, just after I nut but before I pull out, I'd lean forward whisper in her ear that I actually voted for Trump.

For you dick sucking ball licking niggers on here making fun of my appearance and age I’m a former Marine they could take you 21-year-old young Beta males, rip your arm off and beat you to death with it. OoooRhhaa..!
I can’t determine how serious the natzi an anti Jew stuff is but you know America destroyed Nazi Germany right..? And rightly so.
I’ve never understood some of the “alt right” stuff, and I’m not even sure it exists except in the fever imaginations of liberals trying to make people on the right seem like Nazis, but I can tell you this, I’m to the right of Ronald Reagan.
So go take your gay penis looking nutt sniffing Hitler worshiping weird little pajama boy basement dwelling ass, and go fuck yourself with a troll doll...!
Grow a pair you little Beta bitches. I know there is safety in an anonymous post but God I hope you don’t talk that way out in public or you might get beat half to death by some old gray bearded patriot..!

Fuck niggers.

They'll make sure they only get with niggers, the coalburners in OP's pic are your typical spoiled whores who's daddies never worried about their daughters getting blacked.
All of Thomas Jefferson's known descendants are black user. After the Haitian Revolution they either killed whites or forced their women to marry niggers and now there's no whites living in Haiti.

come home

Your thread is idiotic...

If black nationalism is only about pictures of white girls... You are just another faggot.

You are such a dumb nigger you dont even understand how nationalism works... Its supposed to be about YOUR PEOPLE

dumb ass

>hungry niggers think they can take over the world
>they find out nobody thinks their lives matter
>cries on some chinese cartoon image board thinking this must surely change the world
well its good to see your not wasting what little time you have before inflation makes your existence in america impossible tyrome

>black nationalism
>posts betraying black race
You really have no clue what nationalism means.

An average IQ above room temperature

>"TROLLS STAY OUT"
>posts an inflammatory image
Do you know how I know that you're a CIA nigger?

Anyways, I'll provide a serious response for any blacks here that aren't stupid niggers like OP. Don't race mix. Not only is it a massive insult to whites when you fuck our women, but you'll end up with disgusting mongrelized children that have all kinds of genetic diseases and are almost always ass ugly and overly aggressive or weak little shits. Form movements that are more like the white nationalist movements, in that the main focus should be taking care of your own people. Stop having kids out of wedlock and get your finances in order. Start doing good and distinguish yourselves from the low IQ apes that Sup Forums hates so much. You're going to have purge all the thugs and other filth just as whites will have to purge trailer trash and wiggers. I would be more than happy to unite with NatSoc groups of different races to fight the kikes and myriad of other degenerates. Replace the "white" with "black" in the 14 words and live by them.

This is also your daily reminder that black Africans fought for the Third Reich.

>implying the sole purpose of these shill threads isn't to spam images of wfbm couples

Urbanite soyboy bugmen deserve to be cucked.

We love black nationalism here on Sup Forums. I have no idea why you think we wouldn’t. Please go back to your homeland, thanks.

We should all just go back to Africa. Taking what we've learned in the west we could be kings there. We wouldn't be oppresed by white folks no more.

Africa niggers hate american niggers. They don't want yall back.

They may not want us but they need us and our genius.

what did u learn ????

>This is a continuation thread for discussion relating to BLACK Nationalism and other BLACK topics.
> BLACK Nationalism
>posts pics of white and black race traitors with future children that will be neither black nor white
> BLACK Nationalism
anonigger your logic is flawless

How do you do my fellow blacks
Us Italians are ready to jump and kill the Whyat Mann once our bretheren in France start the great fire

One drop rule in reverse, huh?
If that's the case blacks in America aren't black at all.

>Black Nationalist
>Promotes race Mixing
You are stupid niggers.

>mfw when it might be too late

That child is food for Jabba

I can bet that all of those black men are out pumping their seed into another woman or just in jail.