My Hero Academia

Wise move, handman.

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/125/3994/1
manga.famatg.com/read/my_hero_academia/en/0/125/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5q-ZaW9f-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can Mirio be defeated by touch-*plop*-and-you're-dead man?

depends on the timing
everyone has to breath sometimes

PSA: diapergrapes is officially gay

are you /teamshiggy/ or /teamOverhaul/?

>wait, is he truly the last Yakuza?
>that can't be right?
>does he have Yakuza tattoos?

Reminder that Tintin would be the perfect traitor and AfO infiltrator in UA and no one would suspect it.

RIP Magne, he was ok.

Reminder that the traitor is a teacher and he will get away

He is probably the son of a Yakuza who is pretending he is a former Yakuza, just like Shiggy likes to pretend he is a competent villain.

>Tiger is a better tranny because she changed nothing about herself after becoming a dude.
Still wondering if a Genderbend quirk exists and if they get paid to change peoples genders.

You know, I thought there couldn't be a worse general than /snk/. But you fags somehow did it.

/teamOverhaul/

If I'm gonna work for an evil organization I'd prefer it be one where the leader has a plan and isn't a creepy Manchild. Shiggy and the gang are interesting, but I wouldn't want to work with them.

I really think the traitor is going to be the Principal.

He'd be a person well-suited to feeding the bad guys all the info they need, and they've set up that he has a dark past involving humans experimenting on him. Plus it would genuinely come from left field because he was one of the keepers of All Might's secret.

I think Tintin would also be a reasonable traitor, but I can shake this feeling it's going to be the Principal.

I'm just catching up on the past few weeks.

Is U.A just one of the most retarded schools ever? Sure I mean it makes sense for Deku and Baku to be forced to take chores instead of lessons but

>barred from hearing any information

It's not wonder all the heroes turn out shit. They all have to pass through an anus of a college.

If you think this is a bad general you should consider browsing Sup Forums more than a week.

Why does every time Shiggy tries to recruit someone into his gang, it has to always devolve into a fight?

Fucking seriously.

That doesnt make sense given his monologue about finding the traitor

They can smell the scrub coming from Shiggy.

Hey this time was Twice fault for bringing Overhaul, also Magne started

Anyone who isn't team shiggy and doesn't think he's going to come out on top is just kidding themselves.

He doesn't play well with others and can't take valid criticism.

Because his recruits see that he's an incompetent manchild. He would be nothing if AfO wasn't there holding his dick, which he isn't anymore. Shiggy can fuck off

I mean you're not entirely wrong, but if he WAS the traitor that would be a good way to throw suspicion off himself.

I mean the traitor isn't guaranteed to be a quiet background character

He didn't even start shit this time.

I just recalled that he mentioned 'elders'
so I guess the Yakuza is now made out of old people and youngster upstarts who have to take over for their grandpas

Because he is an autistic manchild with no brains and any villain who isn't retarded instantly recognizes that.
Both Stain and Overhaul instantly point out that he doesn't have any goal or plan beyond "somehow kill all good guys because edgy"

Tha current Yakuza are probably a bunch of young wannabes who idolized the Yakuza and act like they thought they acted.

>an internal monologue is a good way to throw suspicion off himself

Oh, that

I thought you meant when he was talking to the other teachers

Yeah I'm just kinda retarded

Overhaul is descended from Yakuza. He was taught considering his elders know about AfO and taught them.

pic related

>Shiggy trying to recruit a villain with more personality than him again
When will he learn that only retards who don't care about following another retard would join him?

I hope Hori puts a little effort into Overhaul's characterization so that he doesn't end up being just Stain 2.0.

maybe he should just try CraigsList?

>Shiggy trying to recruit a villain with more personality than him again
I like Overhaul too but come the fuck on

I kinda don't want Tintin to be the traitor, but honestly it kinda works. Especially because the fact that the guy who's powerful enough to be number one suddenly going over to the bad side will really put the heroes at a disadvantage.

I just hope the traitor's not some fucking stupid throwaway character like Cementoss

I mean with a stronger personality, you know the "Fuck you I submit to no one" type.
It's obvious that that kind of people won't be okay with being Shiggy's bitch when they could be the top dog.
It doesn't help that even an austistic baby has more charisma and persuasion than Shiggy.

The heroes don't even look all that good without allmight. It only took 3/4 nomus to almost burn a city to the ground. If endeavor wasn't there they might have even suceeded. Now there are going to be more villains, groups, etc. Things look kinda grim. At least until the sentinels

Stain had an ideology. Overhaul seems to be more interested in becoming ruler of the underworld. Which is very yakuza like. Already a big difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5q-ZaW9f-k
comphy thread music

I still really doubt the traitor is a student, the amount of info the villains were getting is way above of what a normal student is suppose to know.
I still think is either a teacher/member of the staff or the villains have a secret way of getting info and the traitor is just a lie to make the unity at UA weaker.

Has the manga introduced a villain with a good power yet? You know, like the inverse of that Syndrome kid from Class B.
Most villains we have seen so far have either "neutral" powers or suspiciously edgy powers, to the point that one must wonder why no one saw it coming that they would end up as edgy psychos.
I want a villain with a power usually realted to good guys like healing or something and then see how he makes something edgy out of it.

poor twice

Stain focused on a villain's ideals.
Overhaul focuses on a villain's methods.
Literally the same shit with a slightly different flavor, I want something that really makes Overhaul stand on his own.

How does people not realize that Toga is the "traitor" by now?

The villains need their own spin off.

>Group of outcast accepts you for who you are
>Work hard to prove your worth it
>One of said friends dies because of your actions
Twice can't catch a break man

Toga was recruited after the Stain incident.
The Villain Alliance had info about U.A. in their first attack, which took place way before that.

In a better manga AFO's motives would have been 'Wipe out quirks completely because they force you into a role when you are born' and not 'lol I'm an asshole'.

I'm surprised the villains were actually hurt about Magne's death, I was expecting them to not care at all.

>Stain focused on a villain's ideals.
>Overhaul focuses on a villain's methods.
>Literally the same shit
No? are you retarded you contradicted yourself in your own post
>

The problem is that the traitor is probably a teacher, so the only real candidates are most likely the principal, 13 and eraserhead. I mean it COULD be some background teacher like the guy with the guns or the S&M bitch but those wouldn't really have any sort of emotional impact. Unless they suddenly give one of the teachers some background info all of a sudden

That leaves students, and unless one of the traitors is a member of Class A that really just leaves the Class B members and Tintin.

So basically yeah I don't think it's Tintin but I'm really racking my brain as to who it is

pic actually related

>Stain focused on a villain's ideals.
Stain is focused on HEROES ideals user

Wait is he actually saying it isn't his fault?

to be fair i don't think Stain sees himself as a villain, he does what he does because he thinks better heroes will rise from his actions, which to a certain degree is true.

>suspiciously edgy powers, to the point that one must wonder why no one saw it coming that they would end up as edgy psychos.
Didn't we cover this with Brainwash? It's basically a self fulfilling prophecy. Edgy power leads to other people assuming you'll be a villain leads to being ostracized and hated for something you can't control leads to developmental problems leads to life of crime.
It takes a lot to disregard the expectations of everyone you meet.

He was the hero society needed but the fools weren't ready for him

I prefer villains who are selfish assholes way more than well-intentioned extremists. Those fuckers have been so overdone already that they are boring already, specially when them being not so bad isn't revealed til the end

>Oh, I raped 40 babies and killed a million innocents but you see, I only did such horrible things for the sake of this ambiguosly good goal that doesn't really make that much sense.
It's good when executed properly, but 9 times out of 10 it completely ruins a villain for me.

Both focus on different aspects of what makes a villain.

He shitted on Shiggy for lacking any sort of concrete ideal too.

What did he mean by this.

They're a ragtag group of underdogs. Of course they need to watch out for each other.

Even though we all know that Shigaraki will eventually get his shit together, right now Overhaul is a much more competent and organized villains. He has actual plans and goals, all Shigaraki does is go on dumb middle school level rants about morality, claim he'll acomplish vague objectives and make shit up as he goes along while getting bailed out by Kurogiri every time he fails.

They're 2 different types of villains. One's an idealouge the other is a gangster.

They are still similar enough for it to bother me.
This whole arc feels like a retelling of the Stain Arc but since this shit just started I will put my faith in Hori and hope he makes something original and different out of it.

Team Shiggy will obviously get their shit together at some point, even if Shiggy himself seems pretty vauge and idealistic in his approach to his goals.

Just like Deku is still trying to discover the practicalities of what it means to be a hero; Shiggy is still figuring out how to be the most effective villan.

All Might and AfO both see huge untapped potential in both of them

I absolutely hate when a villain kills dozens to hundreds of people, the heroes find out that the guy has some sorta vague justification and then they ask "are we any better if we stop him" or some variation of that

That was the reason I stopped reading superhero comics, some random comic (I really forget which) has heroes forced to kill a villain who had just killed thousands of people and they're all like "he was just trying to avenge his family, aren't we just as bad". I even understand that's a stupid reason to stop reading superhero comics but yeah there it is

My Hero Academia is a superhero MANGA so it doesn't count btw

>He shitted on Shiggy for lacking any sort of concrete ideal too.
He just pointed facts, that doesn't mean he's an ambassador of the villains ideals

Shiggy will eventually come out on top but he's still a retard I can't take seriously as a villain. Overhaul is much better.

And so did Overhaul.

So, what do the Stainfags in Shigaraki's group think about him now proclaiming he wants to be the new Kingpin? That doesn't seem like something Stain would want.

I think Team Shiggy is gonna win. Heck they'll probably end up defeating Team Overhaul, or impressing them in some way that makes Overhaul join the League of Villains.

But Overhaul made clear that he wanted to be the king of the underworld, bassicaly the one who reigns above all villains

Stain only cared about the hipocrisy of heroes, I don't remember him having any particular grudge against criminals.

>Better than the hero's
At that point why are we following the "hero" then if he is wrong?

So Stain would have no problem with villains running amok and ruling the country as long as they're not hypocrites?

>Moonfish
>first-class pawn
wat

Is this loss?

because the hero is still the protagonist, and not every protagonist has to be right

> has heroes forced to kill a villain who had just killed thousands of people and they're all like "he was just trying to avenge his family, aren't we just as bad".
was that comic Invincible? in that comic there was a guy who blamed the main character because his father killed his wife sister, and he ends up killing his whole family by accident while trying to kill Invincible.

I don't know. What I'm saying is that as far as we have seen Stain was mad against heroes because of what he percieved as their hipocrisy, I don't remember him caring about anything else. When he called Shiggy a faggot it wasn't even because he took the villanous path, it was jut because his motives for doing it were shit.

>ally pops like a balloon
>other loses and arm
>some random guy is crushed into dust
>I HAVE A KNIFE GUYS I GOT THIS

>Overhaul give Shigaraki his visit card
>Implying Shigaraki isn't gonna gather all his boys and raid the shit out of Overmaul

Zoom (Zolomon Hunter) was kinda edgy but still i prefer him way over that shit speed junky they turned him into in the TV show.

He was only stopped by a Berserker Tokoyami, he was pretty strong

If he isn't a fag then he will hear Overhaul's plan and then decide that it's a good plan, but it would be even better if he was the one implementing it.

Moonfish could have seriously fucked some shit up, but he was improperly used and got caught. If shiggy was a better leader it wouldn't have happened

>Implying Overhaul's group won't be defeated by Deku, Sir and whoever else is in the internship with them.

>that means best girl x pikachu can't be canon
DAMN YOU GRAPEFAGS!

he was successfully holding down bakugou and todoroki before BANQUET OF DARKNESS

I don't know, he was crazy and his power was kind of shit.
I agree that he could have been used better but still I wouldn't compare him to Muscular and certainly not Stain.

>his power was kind of shit.
His power was nightmare fuel tier what are you on about

Was this the first fight in the series where a non-Nomu character was killed?

>the Stainfags in Shigaraki's group
Who ? Dabi's only using Stain's ideals to justify him acting on a personal grudge (most likely Firedad's bastard) and Lizard got caught (I think ?).

His power while doesn't sound impressive on paper was pretty deadly, Todoroki couldn't risk going on the offensive without getting impaled repeatedly by those teeth.

>and Lizard got caught (I think ?).
No, he's free he was searching for recruits too

Spinner is still around.

Overhaul was just flexing.
Shigaraki is clearly not experienced in this kind of field and he just got his first lesson

spinner's still around
I think he showed up for a panel in the twice chapter

Why don't we have a nickname for Overhaul yet?
That sounds way too cool to keep calling him that.