Uruguay breaks bbq world record

how are americans supposed to recover from this.

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-latin-america-42309021

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Hamburg_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop using chrome faggot

>16.5 tonnes of meat

sorry kid nice try nothing personal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

i’m a phonefag do better research

stop shitting on the street

You faggot mozilla is available for mobile with ad blocker, are you girl or a nigger?

holy shit user

be honest
how many brown smudges are on your touchscreen?

audible laughter

roasted

>Almost 200 cooks used 60 tonnes of wood to fire up their gigantic barbecue on which they grilled 16.5 tonnes of raw meat for a total of 14 hours.
>The aim was to break Argentina's previous record, which took the title from Uruguay in 2011.
>There is fierce rivalry between the two neighbouring countries over who produces the better beef.
comfy.

savage

Still can't beat Libyan BBQ:

edgy

Ooooh

Agreed, but you can't eat it.

We laugh at your petty usurpation. We shall strike back.

Lybia is based af
And if Gaddafi was still here everything would be better. :(
I miss you Gaddafi

The only thing holding me back from moving to Uruguay is their shit gun laws.

They have plenty of work in my field and my existing savings are already enough to buy property and get established. I don't speak spanish but I can learn that shit in a hot minute, and it seems like their white middle/upper class already speaks english.

Man, white rule was so horrible that these nigs developed Stockholm syndrome and are braving slavery and murder just to have it again.

>Many written reports and testimonies collected by the Australian War Crimes Section of the Tokyo tribunal, and investigated by prosecutor William Webb (the future Judge-in-Chief), indicate that Japanese personnel in many parts of Asia and the Pacific committed acts of cannibalism against Allied prisoners of war. In many cases this was inspired by ever-increasing Allied attacks on Japanese supply lines, and the death and illness of Japanese personnel as a result of hunger.

it was definitely eaten.

Oy vey that picture brings back memories of Treblinka

UMA?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Hamburg_in_World_War_II
Nice try.

>conventional flame
but I want a melted city nooooooow!

get rekt

By my guess probably 3 based on that reaction. What's wrong pajeet, you didn't get to rape your wives today yet?

HOLY SHIT

America delivers gold medal level bants. Get on our level.

No shit! The South is gonna really have to step up its game here. And don’t even try, Yankees; no good BBQ comes from north of the Mason-Dixon Line. (Worst BBQ I ever had was in DC)