You have 5 seconds

Why do all the Russians on /pol hate this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/author/julia-ioffe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Russians on /pol hate this man?
bullshit

Why do all the Americans on Sup Forums hate these men?

Why do all the Syrians on Sup Forums hate this man?

All Vepsians on Sup Forums love him.

love him sells us cheap weapons and ships

Putin stole all the jobs. If it wasn't for Putin Russians would be a top tier European country and not a poor Mongolian shithole. Russian leaders always steal all the jobs and the living standards it's never the Russian people who are lazy ignorant pieces of shit.

It's not true. This man is actually one of the last who can be called 'leader'. I ,mean look at all the european clowns, they are merely puppets - willess and dependent.
The Trump does look like a leader also, but taken by his actions - he is more like an actor or showman than a real leader.

Putin is based.
Only Navalnyshills hate him

>i read a few guys who dont like him now i get the countries opinion'
Heil Vladimir

???

Putin is an Alpha. A real leader of his nation even if i dont agree with everything he does. I have mad respect for the man, even if he is often kinda a dick.

He is anti-russian m8. Plenty of reasons to hate him.

Anti-Putin kike shills are so easy to spot

Not exactly hate him, but domestic policy wise he's failing almost everywhere

1) Russians on Sup Forums, an english board, are not as nationalist as russians on russian forums. gee, i wonder why. think about it for a second.
2) Putin is anti-russian, and allowing nonwhites to move to russia.

He is truly based. He is one of the few world leaders, who had brains, and who can get shit done.

Because the largest russian imageboard is overwhelmingly anti Putin. If they lurk here, then they most likely lurk on the russian 2chan and are therefore biased.

>t. Diaspora mongrel

>Putin is anti-russian,
Just shut the fuck up dumb Burger.
You clearly have no fucking clue what you're talking about

He is a thug, but he is at least paving the way for true conservative elements to come to the fore.

>m-muh oil magically spent itself in a way that resulted in all of these improving measure of life

they do? -- in my territory, he's the most nationalistic mfker i know of

share wisdom/experience plszx

explain? the other main problem is that 50% of russian flags here are amerimutts LARPing

HEIL PUTIN
HEIL PUTIN
HEIL PUTIN
HEIL PUTIN

>but he kills jou-

Because he is taking our freedoms bit by bit while taking our money
I mean our roads are worse than in AnCapistan

Putin dismantled the jew owned oligarchy put in place once the USSR fell. They still hate him, of course. Anyone from the (((media))) shitting on Putin is (((owned))).

>You clearly have no fucking clue what you're talking about
Poccияни иди нaхyй и ocтaвь Pyccких в пoкoe.

Our countries are literally destroying their future permanently, and all you can do is bitch about your roads?

Because no ethnic cleansing is being enforced and most if the country is shit poor without electricity. He's a goy. Just look at who put him into power

He's a pedo

>Poccияни
what is this?

> Just look at who put him into power
A kike oligarch who Putin immediately turned against, exiled, and drove to suicide for his crimes against the Russian people during the 90s. Based as fuck.

wtf do you need weapons and ships for?

can u cite any of ur claims? or rather just say 4 example what he did

i dont live in RU btw lul

Because they're under 25 and want to rebel against their parents

No different from bernouts

Only retards don;t like Putin
/thread

A better question is why there are so very few Russians on Sup Forums who can actually give a quick rundown on Putin and explain why they think what they think.
It's always either FUCK DRUPFTIN or PUTIN DINDU NUFFIN FUCK THE USA. It's like half of Russian posters are just Democrats with proxies while the other half are KGB shills. I'd like to actually hear what Russians thinks about Putin without blatant shilling. What's the deal with Putin? I still have no idea whether I should like or dislike the guy.

it's a civic Russian.

Even Solzhenitsyn approves.
"He enabled Russians to be Russian again."

Why, I can bitch about other things: Asian fuckers for example. Like literally look at any construction worker

>turns country from having the worst demographic outlooks in Europe to one of the most positive (which still isn't saying much)

>Putin dismantled the jew owned oligarchy put in place once the USSR fell. They still hate him, of course
He dismantled people who were not willing to share with him and his friends. There are metric fucktone of jews in russian oligarchy.
Look up Russian richest people and most of them are (((chosen people))).

those are all shitskins

Probably because he is corrupt and basically does whatever he wants.

No they aren't. See:

Because they are bourgeois.

Thief. Power hungry manlet. Old megalomaniac fool. What to love?

For example, he wants to force people to use their phone numbers to sign up to anonymous messangers
Also our court wants to get a fine from Telegram for giving the finger to working with our FSB

Legend of the map: more green => less white

Nice google translate proxyfag.

yes they fucking are look at the fertility by region you dumb fucking cunt. Also my post was meant to illustrate the retarded Russian mentality in general. Russians are shit tier people they are a low trust society who believes that the government will provide and if they are doing poorly in life then the government isn't providing well enough. Their opinion about Putin is either they like him or dislike him there is no debate or civic institutions or any critical thought allowed when it comes to politics because there is none in the first place. It's either we dislike Putin and wait for the regime to collapse where everything will be shittier than it is now or we like Putin and rationalize and explain away everything, none of these two strains of thought actually imply doing anything about anything but constant stagnation. They could start a business but they can't because Putin won't let them and in a lot of cases they legitimately can't because their society and their political system is shit but they pretend that their society is separate from the political system.

What is that supposed to prove? Hardly anyone lives in those dark green Muslim shitholes, and most of Siberia is ethnically Russian.

>1990s
>Seven Bankers
>6 Jews, 1 Russian

>2017
>Mordashov, Lisin, Timchenko, Usmanov, Alekperov, Fridman, Potanin, Melnichenko, Vekselberg, Khan
>5 Russians/Ukrainians, 3 Jews, 1 Uzbek, 1 Azeri

You have your facts wrong

>yes they fucking are look at the fertility by region you dumb fucking cunt.
Region is completely irrelevant. Total numbers are all that matters. The entirety of Siberia is smaller than Moscow and St. Petersburg combined.

Lmao this rhetoric is adorable.
Hint: It's fucking easy to care about Sup Forums-tier issues like muslims WHEN you actually can afford to cover a basic set of human need like a house and food, hobbies and entertainment.
See, in Russia, you can't. You have your ration of 400$ a month and you go survive in this snowy shithole.
I mean is it that surprising that people just want to live a life and not an agenda for a change?

oh gee it's almost like Russian 90s weren't rock bottom

>Hint: It's fucking easy to care about Sup Forums-tier issues like muslims WHEN you actually can afford to cover a basic set of human need like a house and food
Most Canadians my age will never own a house because of Chinese immigrants destroying our housing market.

Russians were like that since mongols overran them. Corruption, absolutist rule, inability of people to think for themselves. Dictatorship is a system that works just fine for Russia and forcing democracy on them would be disaster like in the 1990s.

>What is that supposed to prove?
How do they treat retards like you in Canada? I assume it's gotta be nice, you probably get more in neetbucks in month than a working non-muscovian Russian in a year?
Entire european part is below population replacement. The small Chechnya and Dagestan both have higher population growth than fucking Moscow
> Total numbers are all that matters
Then look at them then, fucking mongoloid

anti putin gringo shills using proxies

>70% of the refugees are ISIS

got it

>Entire european part is below population replacement.
>Moscow is above population replacement
What did he mean by this

I mean you're ignoring the fact that ethnic Russians have not declined at all as a percentage of the population over the past century and telling me I'm retarded because m-muh colourful map. How does it feel to be a nigger who can't into basic math?

lol it's really not the fucking same in Canada as it is in Russia. In Russia everything is shit x10 the food you eat is much shittier the meat tastes like rubber and the fish melts if you de-freeze it lmao your nightmarte life is when a green haired girl calls you a white male, holy shit you suffer then! In Russia the cops beat the shit out of you for no reason, maybe they stopped you on the road and you didn't bribe them or did it wrong so they beat the shit out of you you have no employment security no workers rights of any kind no court you can appeal to if your boss kneecaps and fires your ass

Are you a Pole/Ukrainian in Toronto?

remember many of this russians are USA shills using proxies

because Vlad doesn't bow to the Rothschilds, he backed those motherfuckers off by seizing Jacob's Russian Central bank shares. As based they come!

Does it matter what I am? You're doing that liberal tactic where if you know crime statistics the shitlib will ask where you got them form because just knowing something means you have an agenda. No I'm not a Ukranian nor am I a former member of the butthurt belt

>Does it matter what I am?
Yes. You parrot the rhetoric of butthurt belt diaspora that I've become very familiar with. Nothing you say is credible. You are simply filled with hatred on an ideological level.

> You're doing that liberal tactic where if you know crime statistics the shitlib will ask where you got them form
Are you retarded? I'm the only one who has backed up my posts with stats and figures, and you butthurt faggots are sperging out with retarded shit like
> In Russia everything is shit x10 the food you eat is much shittier the meat tastes like rubber and the fish melts if you de-freeze it lmao

Pick one:
theatlantic.com/author/julia-ioffe/

What's your agenda for shilling for Russia so much? You know they have tens of thousands of other shills who are skilled in manipulating every narrative possible so you don't actually have to shill for them when it will be done anyway much more professionally then you're doing right now. Unless you are one of those Russian faggot emigres who went to the West and decided to turbo shill for Russia from a safe distance

We have Russian national identity basically removed and separated from our culture because of government. Easiest example would be whole difference between Poccиянин (Russian citizen) and Pyccкий (ethnic Russian) and how first used all over the place this days. Basically we have real life le_civic nationalism meme.
Take a bigger selectiont that 7 for fuck sake. Abramovich, Michelson, Fridman, Rottenberg, Abramov etc etc.

He is a western spy. You see how he squats? Never is both heels on the ground.

>ethnic Russians have not declined at all as a percentage of the population over the past century
>number of Russians is clearly shown to be declining both in total number and in percentage since 1989 on his own fucking pic
you're way too fat to waste my time and keep engaging you, go fucking hang yourself

R A R E

Because his Soviet mentality is making sure Russia remains a 3rd world-tier place to live in.

>What's your agenda for shilling for Russia so much?
Russia/Putin is the last stand for whites and white interests. They're the only major global force actively fighting against globalism and kike world domination. While other Eastern European countries like Poland and Hungary are fighting the good fight, they're too small and irrelevant to actually make a difference. Russia stronk.

> Unless you are one of those Russian faggot emigres who went to the West and decided to turbo shill for Russia from a safe distance
I'm part English, part Hungarian, part Austrian, born in Canada.

Those are the only ones you can name because those are almost all the ones in the top 50

>number of Russians is clearly shown to be declining both in total number and in percentage since 1989 on his own fucking pic
As a percentage, the "decline" of 0.6% between 1989 and 2002 is statistically irrelevant, especially considering the rebound between 2002 and 2010, indicating that it is not the beginning of a trend. The fact of the matter is that the idea of shitskins taking over demographically is completely baseless. There is zero evidence that this is occurring, and calling me mean names isn't going to change that.

Lots of Russian flags on Sup Forums aren't ethnically Russian, this is why the support for Putin seems so high.

its that soyboy from Germany using a proxy and trying to start ww3 between USA and RUSSIA. Cause he's a huge dick and wants to fund a secret Nazi space program right here in 'Merica.

>because those are almost all the ones in the top 50
>implying implications
Milner, Aven, Kanter (Chairman of the European Jewish Fund btw), Shefler.
Pro fucking tip. Russian flag in a list doesn't mean they are Russian you dumb cunt.

Wow... Well... then maybe retreating into " Old Muscovy Grand Duchy" parts and letting other parts go for the time being is a choice isn't it ? Just gather all the ethnic Russians (or identifying as such) and improve the situation ?

>Russia/Putin is the last stand for whites and white interests. They're the only major global force actively fighting against globalism and kike world domination.
it's areal shame this is Sup Forums and we can't talk about serious topics but have to resort to the American meme media where everything is a binary black vs white struggle, its all grey and grey or black and grey or black and black

Этo ни o чeм нe гoвopит. B Хaнти-Maнcийcкoм Oкpyгe бoльшaя нeфтeгaзoвaя пpoмышлeннocть. Tы дyмaeшь, чтo тyдa пepeeзжaют тyпыe бacypмaнe paбoтaть? Кoнeчнo жe нeт, oни вce в Mocквy нa cтpoйки.

>small Chinese man with blonde hair BTFOs USA and EU
whats not to like? :)

There is lots of nuance in my position. I don't see Putin as an angel. I'm sure he's shit in a lot of ways, and I especially disagree with a lot of his authoritarian policies. But he's the best we have right now and we have to work with what we have. If Putin is brought down, whoever replaces him will be a Jewish puppet akin to Yeltsin or Gorbachev. That will be worse, both for Russians, and for whites in the west.

And that's almost all of them. Thanks for proving my point.

We love our Pynya! He is president of the world!

Russian Jew here.

Putin is based and he loves Jewish people.

PUTINLEAF YAS!!

Not mad at all he openly blamed you guys for the revolution?

Pro Tip: He's Jewish

Because they are jews. I'd vote for Putin if he ran here for office.
How's btw the official investigation in Russia going where the gov tries to figure out if the murder of the tsar was a Jewish ritual murder?

because he and his politics affect their lives, unlike westerners who see him as some funny meme leader