The state of Yuropoors when their average whites look like shitskins compared to average whites here...

The state of Yuropoors when their average whites look like shitskins compared to average whites here. Looks like your meme is on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2014/09/18/009340.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy fuck

ay caramba

Give it up. Your meme is exposed. White Americans are White as fuck. You cannot argue with science dude.

>science

>White Americans are White as fuck. You cannot argue with science dude.

maybe the meme wouldn't exist if the american identity wasn't based on which european country their ancestors are from.

White Americans are on average 98% European.

>With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

I guarantee that's a higher percentage of European genes than you arab rapebaby poverty-ridden south yuros. Give it up. In the OP inage even the Puerto Rican looks whiter than the Shitalian.

>White Americans (European Americans) on average are: 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. Inferred British/Irish ancestry is found in European Americans from all states at mean proportions of above 20%, and represents a majority of ancestry, above 50% mean proportion, in states such as Mississippi, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Scandinavian ancestry in European Americans is highly localized; most states show only trace mean proportions of Scandinavian ancestry, while it comprises a significant proportion, upwards of 10%, of ancestry in European Americans from Minnesota and the Dakotas.[76][77]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

Study link: biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2014/09/18/009340.full.pdf

Debunk this without posting memes. I beg you.

>posts something completely unrelated to OP's pic
I can just smell the insecurity all the way here.

If anything it corroborates the OP image. White Americans have 98% European genes. That's from the Department of genetics at the Harvard Medical School. You cannot get more credible than that.

Can you tell me the average percentage of European genes for Shitalians? Terronis alone look like absolute shitskins.

>we're white compared to these non-whites
KEK

Also 23&me just tells you how closely you match to the reference used in their database, it doesn't say anything about the actual genetic composition of a population.

If you're iberian and score 0.1% north african, that just means you score 0.1% more north african than the iberian sample they compared you with. Get it?

It's amazing how African non-culture found home and spread in the USA. Even if you are looking white (we all know you don't) inside you are a f*cking Tyrone lusting for genociding of other inbred tribes, according to thousands of years of tradition of your civilization.

lol there's no such thing as "European" genes for a native European as there is no standard "European" population to compare to given the diversity of the continent since the late stone age
there's Europeans, not an "European"

alleles present commonly in Portuguese people are not going to be common in Finns and viceversa

if you were to use only 3 populations as it was done for the american study, that is, Europeans, native american and african, I am well confident populations like north Italians would score even more European than north Europeans given the latter's small affinity to Siberians commonly detected in basic admixture tests

That's how genetics based studies work with regards to race you fucking idiot. They use reference samples. In order for your crticism to be valid, 23andme's genetic reference samples for Europeans needs to include non-european genes as well. But it doesn't.

White Americans on average have 98% European genes. I bet that's more than Poortgual with your moor rapebabies everywhere.

It actually seperated Britsh/Irish, Scandinavian, East European and Iberian genes amongst European American. See pic

Lol

Euroniggers BTFO

Good one, Euronigger, sounds like you just described Polish women in the UK perfectly.

Your whorish women will even fuck Poo's for Christ's sake. Polish Euronigger women are mudsharking whores.

ok but the matter of study is completely different

you cannot use the same methodology for different European countries as you can't really unanimously choose a reference population good/satisfactory for everyone, since from thousands of years different ethnicities coalesced from different sources

Iberians are going to have more affinity to NW africans compared to Finns obviously, just like the latter are going to have more affinity to north Siberians compared to Iberians, but that doesn't make them any less of what they are since it's part of a long ethnogenesis that largely took place over thousands of years

"European genes" are genes that originate from Europe in the study you idiot. That is native to Europe and not originated from North Africa, Mideast, Asia, etc.

Unless you want to claim that genes originating from Italy and Portgual are not white.

You mean in the exact same way as it is in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa as well?

Newsflash, Euronigger: all European descended people who live abroad identify the exact same way. You and your children would too, if you moved over here.

lol, genes do not "originate" in geographical places, do you even begin to understand how population genetics work?
see

Where's Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden (today), Norway, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia?

>iberians are going to have more affinity to nw
If an Iberian took a 23andme survey, it would differentiate between the native Iberian genes and the genes that come from NW Africa. For your criticism to be valid 23andme would have to lump in genes from NW africa and label it as Iberian genes when they are not.

Are you going to argue Iberian genes are not white?

Again if a Shitalian took a 23andme study and had genetics that were 5% North African, it would show that on the results. It wouldn't be lumped into the Southern European category.

Are south euro genes not european or white? Genes can originate and evolve in areas that correspond to a geographical area.

all 23&me does it compare someone who takes a test to the genes of the people living in various countries, that's it, it doesn't tell you about how the genepool of these countries came about obviously or whether this genepool is more or less similar to another one

the cluster that in their algorithm defines the Italian peninsula is going to be "closer"(as measured by FST for instance) to the Turkish one than the Finnish one is going to be

Rule, Britannia!

its almost as if u burgers like the Le 56% memes flooding this board. Literally asking for it
>Shill
>sage

lmao, the vast majority of genetic structure in west Eurasia is due to admixture not to genetic drift, nobody has been isolated for such a long time to have significantly drifted on their own, we are not in the paleolithic anymore

The le 56% meme was never anything else. They have admitted that they have no control over the hoards of shitskins invading their country and taking up political positions where they can openly disregard the native white people.
It's sad to see, I think I speak for many others when I say there was a special place in our hearts for Britain, Sweden, Germany, etc. standing as an example of white people being white successfully. Seeing them fall to the shitskins despite our many examples of how this is a bad idea is heart breaking to say the least.

They are the whitest countries so he cherry picked by not including them. See this

On the OPs image the category "White Americans" is white by its very definition, by its method of sampling. This is what do you need to do to appear white. Let that sink in.

I live in North-East England and there is no way 65% of people here have blond hair
Light brown, medium brown perhaps, but not blond

Is that Enzo? What a shame

This proves once and for all America is Anglo

FST studies of countries lump in non-white and non-european genes. It doesn't differentiate and separate the non-white genes unlike the 23andme results you fucking idiot. That means if 10% of Italians had genes that were 10% African, in an FST study looking at the country as a whole they would be lumped in with the 90% of Italians that had 99% European genetics. Hence why they would be skewed closer to North Africans than Nordics even though the vast majority of Italians have a miniscule amount of North African genes.

23andme actually differentiates the origins of the genes. So those 10% of Italians would show up as having 10% North African genes. Thus you can infer tgat 90% of Italians have genes that come from Europe.

This is superior

>FST studies of countries lump in non-white and non-european genes
stopped reading right there, you don't know what you are talking about

>23andme
Why would anyone use that and who is behind it? How do you even know it's legitimate? I would never trust some private company with my DNA. I can just look at my family tree that goes back to the 1400's, or at myself in the mirror.

another meme, another day; did u know that 'the-i-am-human-element-can-also-preform-like-a-functioning-robot?'

i prefer diversity desu senpai

> White American
> no guys we're totally whiter than you, provided you arbitrarily ignore the 44% of us that aren't white just for our country and nobody else's

Because the early English who came to America, specifically the south, were Anglo Norman conquerers from the Norman invasion mixed with Anglo saxon warriors, even with a little Native American admixture the Americans are still more Norman looking than Germanic countries including Britain itself

Yes they do. Again 10% of Italians having 10% African genes would skew the results of the FST results for Italy. Hence why the FST would be closer to Africa than Sweden for example.

23andme's methodology is far superior for figuring out how much genes Italians have that originate from Europe and genes that do not.

>we are famous for our lack of geography knowledge.

>Are you going to argue Iberian genes are not white?
White is a terrible term, but Iberian 23&me sample already contains NW African component. Plus if you encountered a pre-Roman Iberian you'd call him a shitskin going by how they were described.

Which is why the amerimutt meme is dumb as fuck because even some fucking quarter niggers in America are more European looking than fucking spainards because of their Norman blood

Ireland and White America look like they could be brothers.

>but iberian sample in 23andme contains nw african genes

Citation needed. Northwest Africa has its own category in 23andme. It doesn't lump them together at all.

23andMe intentionally fakes results to tell whites they are mixed. It's run by a bunch of kikes. You are funding kikes who take your DNA and sell your genome, then lie to you about what they found.
Fuck all "DNA" companies!

White American is what England is supposed to look like. They do look Celtic but with a skinny and longer head

For example if a European took a study, any non-white genes they have such as Asian or African would show up in their own separate categories. It wouldn't be lumped together.

Probably because they are

someone do it for a leaf

Most European girls are whores and that's the sad truth I think I finally understand I'm maturing growing up all these girls are whores with sugar daddies andvbitch boys working their life out for them

Eastern euros are the most shameless whores followed by Mediterraneans why are people so horrible

I haven't seen americans this buttblasted since the shart in mart meme

Kek

Ameriturds have been on suicide watch lately from these memes. Its pretty funny.

>The Ancestry Composition algorithm calculates your ancestry by comparing your genome to the genomes of people whose ancestries we already know. To make this work, we need a lot of reference data! Our reference datasets include genomes from 10,418 people who were carefully chosen to reflect populations that existed before transcontinental travel and migration were common (at least 500 years ago).
>When a 23andMe research participant tells us that they have four grandparents all born in the same country — and the country isn't a colonial nation like the US, Canada, or Australia — that person becomes a candidate for inclusion in the reference data.
>And we remove outliers, people whose genetic ancestry doesn't seem to match up with their survey answers. To ensure a clean dataset, we filter aggressively — nearly ten percent of reference dataset candidates don't make the cut.
Iberians have Phoenician and Neolithic North African input, as well as whatever impact the Islamic invasion had. You wouldn't see it on 23&me because their reference already includes it as being Iberian.