Is there any hope for Amerimutts at all?

Is there any hope for Amerimutts at all?

youtube.com/watch?v=6aw1VnERTiY

youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6aw1VnERTiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pot calling the kettle black
anyways, not much hope for us muricans

Imagine waking up middle of the night and hearing this
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

Yes, the restoration of our European heritage and the shedding of Christianity.

Seriously.... why do people shart in mart?
Why is that even a thing?

who started giving all the mutt memes Spanish titles? it's fitting but I don't really get why

perhaps it will be the mexicans and the latin americans who will ultimately reduce americans to minority status.

Says the cucked sweed.

You've essentially been kicked out of your own country by some sand people.

checkin' those trips, Mohammad.

This meme is fucking hilarious, it's also painfully true. I'd wager maybe 20% of the USA is actually white right now. The bulk of whites are older folks passed reproductive age. When the boomers are done dying off you'll get a better picture of how lost this nation truly is.

Americans have very poor diets, they also don't walk very much. So when their only physical activity comes (walking around the mart) their need to shit comes faster then their ability to reach the rest room.

HAHAHAHAHHA
Yeah burgers are absolutely fucked. Thank god i'm not American
(Am French leaf, will go back to Quebec with my girlfriend in a year or so)

As far as I can tell Canada isn't much better off. That being said your greatest asset is probably the massive swaths of uninhabited land. The places to flee to and rebuild runs out with each passing year in the USA. But not Canada

Where the fuck do you live to believe that lmao

Go spend some time in a major east coast city. Go check out our nation’s capitol. It looks like India meets The Congo meets Thailand. Literally every race except whites. And so many fucking niggers and Mexicans on top of that.

California, belly of the beast. We're non-white majority state, I live around white retirees in a small area which keeps getting darker every month. I've also traveled around the states, and have been attentively monitoring data on our population. Things are terminal user, best hope we have is all the whites grouping in a single are as a last stand. There is no saving this nation, it's already gone

misspelled snajk there friend

Leafland is 77% atm. It's better off.

I read recently someone claiming it was already down into the 60s, which I'm not entirely willing to dismiss considering the major. Push for Negro and other immigrants, in another thread a leaf claimed the current administration is pushing for 300k immigrants annually. But thankfully for you, most of the population that is there or is coming. Will be in a very small percentage of your nations total land mass. You have plenty of places to flee too, so yeah you are much better off then we are

I should add - but not by much, and nation wise, we're both fucked. Both our governments don't have a realistic chance of revival as far as I can tell. But at least you have plenty of places to rebuild a new one in

What the jews did to the US with the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 was a heinous crime. Never forget.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6aw1VnERTiY

that kid has a bigger bank account than you ever will

don't worry about us americans, worry about the somalian hordes enriching your country

I really like this picture. I think it embodies the pure essence of America pretty well.

LMAO

>Somalian hordes in Sweden

You are aware that the largest Somalian diaspora population outside of Somalia is actually in the US and not Sweden, right? And that they literally rape kids and get away with it, and that judges and police have covered this up? Or do you not recall the case in Idaho where a 5 year old girl got enriched by Somali refugees?

The real blackpill user is realizing there is no Jew behind our situation, there is no boogeyman. We like to attribute a face, an entity to our situation, even when there isn't one. The downfall of western civilization started when the age of enlightenment re-popularized the egalitarian ideology we now hold at our core values. The ideology tells us we're all equal and deserving equal treatment, this faulty foundation belief is the root cause of practically all of our societal problems. But it's easier to think all our problems are caused by a monster, and slaying it will make everything go back to normal like the end of a TV episode. The future will require us to do much more then that

>That kid has bigger bank account
The value of money is in it's assumed ability of resource acquisition. If no one is producing, all those 1s and 0s mean absolutely nothing.
>Somalis
Check the amount we have and continue to import into the USA.

>the cucked sweed.
>You've essentially been kicked out of your own country by some sand people.

can you stop with this stupid amerimutt meme. its not even funny.

Sweden being cucks and UK/Germany being muslim shitholes are funny because its actually true. pathetic europoors